Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

+3
hris Arnold
Tin Shun
Mak Jo Si
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine - Page 6 Empty Re: Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

Post by hris Arnold Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Hi everyone

HAHA Mak Jo Si you can see by my typos as i wrote that above after class the heat affecting my posts! LOL Enjoy that Joke! Tell Lau Jo Si not to study too hard!! Smile

Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine - Page 6 Empty Re: Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:42 pm

hris Arnold wrote:Hi everyone

HAHA Mak Jo Si you can see by my typos as i wrote that above after class the heat affecting my posts! LOL Enjoy that Joke! Tell Lau Jo Si not to study too hard!! Smile

Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
Hahaha! We just made it and ready to eat soon! Delicious stuff!

Oh she just try to cramp that accounting stuff every year in August because that is the time when she is FORCED to do the tax for our business! She is doing all that corporate tax herself.. but she said she need to FORCE herself to learn accounting this way.. and so using this month as the accounting HELL month... LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:00 pm

Tin Yee wrote wrote:Nice post! Is there anything else that can achieve the same result? Bird nest is sooooo expensive!!!!!! o.O
Tin Yee. Yes, there is a substitute for bird nests. It is a "secret" to the public, because few Chinese medics or businessmen will tell the truth. Ha...Ha...of course they want you to buy bird nests from them.

Anyway, only substitution. Not equal to bird nests. But it should be more than enough if you know how to prescribe it.

The substitute is Wong Jing (黃精). Few people know this secret!

Last edited by Tin Shun on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:22 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote wrote:Btw, Lau Jo Si and I don't eat garlic, ginger and onion too, because we got scammed by that con artist before and he always tell us to drink the ginger tea and crap, which totally wrecked our system up. Tin Shun can tell you about what happen!!!! Scam doctor is so horrible and so crazy, they can pretend to heal you while destroying you and you don't even know it! SCARY!
Chris, ginger is a kind of qi dissipating medicine. Mainly it dissipate your lung energy. The daily maximum dosage is no more than 9g. Otherwise, your lung energy will dissipate gradually and unknowingly. Normally we should not eat ginger everyday, otherwise your skin will go rough.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Tin Shun, 黃精 Wang Jing is a medicine though, right? So it need to be consumed with some kinds of formula and boiled like those not-so-tasty herbal tea? how do you consume that? like soup?

As for the ginger part, holy shit. Now let me tell you what that con man told us to do before.. crazy shit!

After we got sick, that con man will pretend to be the nicest guy there, to provide you FREE consulting and FREE medicine remedies.. so he make use of that and put us to a spin. He always tell us to drink MORE ginger tea, and then MORE ginger tea with onion's white, and sometimes even prescribe some pills like 小青龍丸, etc. With time, our body get sick more often and he prescribe more crazy stuff that is all similar to the same characteristic... and the sickness will get well abit, then sick again, etc. The crazy thing is, the brainwashing really works, it just make you so stupid that you don't realize he is a fraud! You just focused on the part he is NICE to give you FREE medical care! Holy crap!

In a few months, our health drop like crazy and after 1 years, Lau Jo Si cannot even kneel down and get up properly, she will get dizzy and chest pain, or sometimes when kneeling too long, it will also have the same problem! Scary!

By the time we finally cut tier with that con man, our body is totally wrecked, and my right leg even got poisoned to the point it cannot move much anymore. semi-disabled. that... is 2009!

It's very crazy to see how a REAL con artist (with a lineage) is like. They really can put you to a big spin and you can still think they are your best friends. This guy is not "just" a scammer, he is a professional con artist, and yes, you can NEVER realize he is one if you don't have the "extra power" that help you to get out of his setup. He have many preys now who are all famous people in the society too. Rich people. They all think he is the best man ever, and he got tons of publicity... you know, if I say he is a con man, even the cops don't believe it. Crazy eh?

When I call the cops in 2010 about this guy coming over for attempt break-in and rang my alarm, I told the cops he had called me to threaten me and vandalized the temple.. stole mails.. and we have witness of him stealing mails, etc. The cop tell me "so? I went to see him, he looks fine!"

Ya, WTF!!!? right.. I am the victim, I am suppose to not "look fine", and the cop just don't get it, I wonder why I called the cops and wasted my time? I should have just go up to this con man and shoot him down myself. LOL!!! DAMN! Not to forget, we had MANY break-in attempt in the past few years too, but ya, we took care of it ourselves, and not trust the cops much anymore, because they really don't work sometimes, for some sneaky robbers.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:51 am

Hi Everyone

WOW Thanks for telling me about ginger Tin Shun i didnt know that! When i eat it i feel warm and good inside maybe now that i think of it isnt the lung connected to the skin? Would that cause what im feeling?

A side note i take shou wu chi tonic do you have any opinions on that one? I do have weak kidney and liver which i know fom the past, One of my old teachers used to say all kung fu people should use it! LOL Mak Jo Si knows who im referring too Smile

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:05 am

Just a note here Tin shun, he is drinking that 首烏汁 thingy, I don't know why he drink it but he say it helps with his situation! Smile
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:15 am

Mak Jo Si wrote: wrote:Tin Shun, 黃精 Wang Jing is a medicine though, right? So it need to be consumed with some kinds of formula and boiled like those not-so-tasty herbal tea? how do you consume that? like soup?
Wong Jing is Chinese medicine and food as well. You can take it as Chinese medicine, and you can take it as food. Click here to see the difference:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:17 am

Nice post! I can see you are typing like my style somehow, LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:20 am

Chris wrote: wrote:A side note i take shou wu chi tonic do you have any opinions on that one? I do have weak kidney and liver which i know fom the past, One of my old teachers used to say all kung fu people should use it! LOL Mak Jo Si knows who im referring too Smile
I don't know what Shou Wu Chi you take. Probably it is only some artificial manufactured modern drink. Not sure if there is real Shou Wu in it, or just some chemical-made Shou Wu. Not sure. Sorry Chris, I dare not make any conclusion to it.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:23 am

Mak Jo Si wrote: wrote:Nice post! I can see you are typing like my style somehow, LOL!
Ha..Ha...I was taught to present essays this way by you la.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:25 am

Tin Shun wrote:
Mak Jo Si wrote: wrote:Nice post! I can see you are typing like my style somehow, LOL!
Ha..Ha...I was taught to present essays this way by you la.
LOL!! Nice blogging going on, you see my new articles today had links to your blog too? You can check your wordpress thingy on the top menu, and then you might see some messages or notice that tell you to approve something, approve them and you will exchange links on the post with me automatically, that is the "pingback" which serve as a 2-way-benefit thing. When you link to my blog in your post, I will have that too. It connects the two blog together more!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:31 am

Hi Everyone

Thanks Tin Shun no worries! I didnt know there were artificial ones LOL

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:45 am

Mak Jo Si wrote: wrote:When you link to my blog in your post, I will have that too. It connects the two blog together more!
Yes, I just post a piece on my English blog talking about sleeping in TCM perspective, and link readers to your blog for more information about sleeping in spiritual perspective. Do you receive my linking requests for approval?

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:47 am

Tin Shun wrote:
Mak Jo Si wrote: wrote:When you link to my blog in your post, I will have that too. It connects the two blog together more!
Yes, I just post a piece on my English blog talking about sleeping in TCM perspective, and link readers to your blog for more information about sleeping in spiritual perspective. Do you receive my linking requests for approval?
Yup, approved! Nice post! concise and actually do really closely relevant to my theory on the post too! Very cool! I think TCM and Taoism really do blend well, much better than Buddhism, HAHAHAHA!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Cương Thi Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:33 am

en.wikipedia DOT org/wiki/Ophiocordyceps_sinensis
en.wikipedia DOT org/wiki/Ophiocordyceps_unilateralis

Anybody know what this thingy is for? I just know this from a video game Razz
Cương Thi
Cương Thi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Video games??? 冬蟲草? Cordyceps.... Tin Yuen actually do involve in a business with these stuff!

Tin shun, please explain? I wanna know more in your pro perspective too!

From what I know, these are dead worms formed to plants..?
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Cương Thi wrote: wrote:en.wikipedia DOT org/wiki/Ophiocordyceps_sinensis
en.wikipedia DOT org/wiki/Ophiocordyceps_unilateralis
Hello Thi, nice to meet you here Very Happy 

The Wiki is too complex, too scholastic and too scientific for us the folks to read. I now write it in a more simple, plain and concise way to help readers easy to read.

Here is the link of my blog:

As for the second one, this is not Chinese medicine. Sorry I can't share with you any knowledge about it.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:09 am

Hello All,

Just take it as a quiz. Anyone can guess the left and right, which one is yang and which one is yin? And can you guess the reason behind it?

I will share with you the answer in next post, but only in TCM view. As for Taoism view, if there is another explaination pre-heavenly, it would be our pleasure to have Mak Jo Si tell us the answer by Tin Yat lineage exclusive concept. ^_^

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:20 am

Hi Tin Shun

WOW great question and i never thought of it! LOL I would guess it might relate to how the chiflows in the 24 hour cycle! But since im so ignorant even to how that works i would guess 12 am flows from top of the head down the left side which is yang and up the right back side which is yin at afternoon til midnight? Thats just a total guess but i dig the question and i truly dont know the flow of chi at all Smile

Im looking fwd to the answer sir!
My best
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center

hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 am

Tin Shun wrote:Hello All,

Just take it as a quiz. Anyone can guess the left and right, which one is yang and which one is yin? And can you guess the reason behind it?

I will share with you the answer in next post, but only in TCM view. As for Taoism view, if there is another explaination pre-heavenly, it would be our pleasure to have Mak Jo Si tell us the answer by Tin Yat lineage exclusive concept.  ^_^
Good question!

In Tin Yat Lineage, we talk about the 3 Souls and 7 Spirits in the Cycle of Life theory. You can see this here:

Now here is a great video we made:

World Best Exorcist Website wrote:Soul-mental, as related to the "yin" side which refers to the right brain. This soul is responsible for control of our mental things such as thinking, logic, feelings, and so on.

Soul-physical, as related to the "yang" side which refers to the left brain. This soul is responsible for our physical things such as our growth of the body, appearance, actions and so on.
Here you can see that we say the right side is Yin, the left side is Yang. This have to do with the theory of Tai Chi diagram as well, but I will let Tin Shun talk about that since that is the TCM perspective too. Yup, we share the same theory here. Not really big difference from each others.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:00 pm

I haven't thought about the situation of soul.mental and soul.physical determines the left and right characteristic. Thanks Mak Jo Si's explanation in pre-heaven perspective.

Hey, Chris, this time the discussion is not related to daily energy circulation stuffs. This left and right is related to blood and qi. You can see more details in my post. After you read the post, you can also see why a boy is yang and a girl is yin!

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Tin Shun wrote:I haven't thought about the situation of soul.mental and soul.physical determines the left and right characteristic. Thanks Mak Jo Si's explanation in pre-heaven perspective.

Hey, Chris, this time the discussion is not related to daily energy circulation stuffs. This left and right is related to blood and qi. You can see more details in my post. After you read the post, you can also see why a boy is yang and a girl is yin!

Very well said in the blog post. I also know a method to explain it without anatomy, which is by astrology and the tai chi diagram, but it is hard for me to use text to explain it, maybe I will try to explain that later in my future posting. It's hard to understand because it is kinda 3D, but ya, you put a taichi diagram in a 3D perspective with the human inside, if you put right as yang, the ball will flow the wrong way.... you can also see that twirls in nature drill "in" clockwise" and "out" counterclosckwise too. So the flow of chi does flow from left to right in nature as well, which make sense with your theory.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:48 am

If we have to explain it by astrology and the tai chi diagram, it goes to use the principle of correspondence between nature and human (天人相應) to make the topic clear. Yes, it is hard to use text to explain. Maybe I will also try to write something about it later in my blog.

I am very interested to learn pre-heaven stuffs which only Mak Jo Si can give me lessons. Thanks for teaching Very Happy 

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:42 am

Tin Shun wrote:If we have to explain it by astrology and the tai chi diagram, it goes to use the principle of correspondence between nature and human (天人相應) to make the topic clear. Yes, it is hard to use text to explain. Maybe I will also try to write something about it later in my blog.

I am very interested to learn pre-heaven stuffs which only Mak Jo Si can give me lessons. Thanks for teaching Very Happy 
Yup, I am sure the version I know about human and nature is the same as yours - because I learn that from TCM booiks and other books too. Not really hard to understand once you "get it", but really hard to type it in words concisely.

I got a few CR posts up the blog today, check them out!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next