Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

+3
hris Arnold
Tin Shun
Mak Jo Si
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine - Page 4 Empty Re: Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

Post by Tin Shun Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:18 am

It goes to make clear the difference of the unity of nature and humanity between TCM and Tin Yat Taoism. TCM only touches post-heaven realm but Tin Yat lineage focuses on pre-heaven realm achievement.

Thus the so-called Heaven and Human are in one, the Heaven here refers to the nature in TCM which belongs to post-heaven, but it refers to pre-heaven realm in Tin Yat lineage.

TCM and Tin Yat lineage use the same wording but have different point of view and different concern about this unity of nature and humanity.

In TCM, one of the ability you can get from the achievement of the unity of nature and humanity, or my wordings you and the nature are in one, is that you can know the weather outside even you stay in a basement. Your body sensation will tell you it is sunny or raining outside.

Another ability you can get is that you can know what is wrong with a patient in front of you but you do not have to do the traditional four diagnosis to him anymore. Because you already achieve the in one stage, a patient's meridian radiates sick energy towards you and your meridians receive those sick energy stimulation. You will then have responses to the patient's sick energy and you know what is wrong with the patient, how the patient feel uncomfortable, in which meridians are blocked etc etc.

However, if I attained this "in one" some day, I cannot speak out my achievement to the public because few on earth will believe me but a whale of people will attack me by complaining I am promoting something superstitious. The public views something superstitious probably just because they know nothing about it.

Obviously Tin Yat's way of human-nature unity is more profound and subtle than TCM.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine - Page 4 Empty Re: Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

Post by Yoda Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:34 am

Tin Shun,

Any diet suggestions for stress relief?

Tin Yang
Yoda
Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:11 am

Hello Chris,

Chris wrote wrote:Could I ask what you would consider the diet necessary to build Chi?
Fresh, non-artificial, non-scientific natural food is the best diet to build Chi.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:38 am

Tin Shun, actually TCM way is not really that "weird" or "superstitious". Do you remember how Lau Jo Si can sense most of the natural occurrences without going outside or knowing it is going to happen? Before the earthquake comes, she can sense it. Before the rain comes, she can sense it. Things are not really that mysterious, but it is actually painful instead. Sometimes when the nature is getting some weird or abnormal occurrences, your body feel like shit. This is also part of the Tin Yat Lineage of 天人合一 too. When you achieve that part, you also have this ability or side-effect, which is not fun at all.

Now putting this into a bigger picture, Lau Jo Si connects to Tin Yat Headquarter and some other power source, which if anything happen to any of them, she can sense it and need to check up on all those places to know which one is in trouble, then she need to go "call of duty" (LOL!) and fix it or else the body will feel all those crap until it is resolved.

It sounds "fun" to have these achievements, but not fun anymore when you get it. I also can sense the weather and stuff too, but I am less sensitive, because I do not connect to a lot of power-source in the pre-heaven realms like Lau Jo Si. That is the "lucky part".. hahaha!

Actually, when your magic cultivation gets higher, you also sense it too. Tin Lui's family (as I remember roughly) had sensed the earthquake and stuff before it comes too and the whole family can sense it. But then, normal people? They only know it when it is there. LOL!

I think you quoted from the 黃帝內經 before when we chat in e-mail, and it is about some "Chi" that raise from the ground, which in Tin Yat Lineage we call them "地煞" and I am sure it is the same thing we talked about too!

It's fun! Seeing how Chinese medicine theory is actually flowing well with Tin Yat Lineage Taoism!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:39 am

Hello Yoda,

Stress relief! I am an expert of facing stress. Money problem, family problem, job problem, love problem, dignity problem, health problem all come to me together, but I am still here to write you a reply. See how skillful I am to deal with stress.

Diet for stress relief:

Rice congee, lily, spinach, Chinese cress, mushroom, agaric, pear, apple, honey, soy sauce, orange and all flower tea.

If you like to drink flower tea to dissipate stress energy, better make sure your current body states first. I will write it in detail in next post.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:45 am

Tin Shun wrote:Stress relief! I am an expert of facing stress. Money problem, family problem, job problem, love problem, dignity problem, health problem all come to me together, but I am still here to write you a reply. See how skillful I am to deal with stress..
cheers cheers cheers 

Yoda is Tin Yang you know that? Btw, ya I know you got tons of stress too but you seems to be "okay", so I guess your genuine TCM work well for yourself! What kind of magical drinks you drink all day long to relieve that kinda stress you got now eh? Must be some special liquid from your treasure box!

Congee is stress relief???

Oh now I got a question here, weird stuff....

Lau Jo Si got this 反胃 feeling (upset stomach) from time to time, and Taoverse Deity started to suggest us (starting this spring to summer) to try get some KFC chicken, stripe them into very thin shredded chicken pieces. Boil a big bowl of plain congee, and then when it is ready, toss in 2 pcs of those KFC (shredded by her hands only) and then boil the congee to hard boil and turn off the heat, add salt and sugar, etc. STIR.

This Rx actually fixed the problem rightaway and also improved her appetite. I know we are no doctors but this is what we tried and worked. Weird but his Rx always work to solve her problems, so that is why we use the "cheaper" way instead, more convenience than going for a doctor here anyway. LOL! Plus, it's more yummy than drinking herbal tea or taking pills. LOL!

Any thoughts on this one?
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yee Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:41 am

Mak Jo Si wrote:Hahahaha! Ya, it's fun to choke that bear in one blow, and you really taste something different too. A "deeper level" of tasting, hahaha! But ya, you need a strong stomach and lung, LOL!
LOL!!!! Choke that "bear"?!!! o.O (and drink like a "fish"!)

Any comment on rice wine, sake, rum, tequila etc..? Maybe we need a new thread..

Tin Yee
Tin Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:43 am

Tin Yee wrote:
Mak Jo Si wrote:Hahahaha!  Ya, it's fun to choke that bear in one blow, and you really taste something different too. A "deeper level" of tasting, hahaha!  But ya, you need a strong stomach and lung, LOL!
LOL!!!! Choke that "bear"?!!! o.O (and drink like a "fish"!)

Any comment on rice wine, sake, rum, tequila etc..? Maybe we need a new thread..

HAHAHAHAAHAH! you CAUGHT me on that!!! Sharp eyes!!!! Embarassed 

Oh man, you go start a new thread! Tao-Taste!!! LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:04 am

Hi Everyone

I choke the bear to and drink like a fish! Thats how i get into trouble and make friends! LOL Just kidding Smile

Hey i love rice congee! When i was oing TCM hardcore i was told to eat congee, w chicken and not a lot of spices only ginger! And it was awesome! i felt great! Smile

Thanks Tin Shun for the advice i always beleived that if you can find it in nature hunt fish or pick it then it was healthy but if it came in a can bag or box stay away from it! That seems to work good for me! Its only when my kids visit i fall off the food wagon and eat to much crap! LOL I like the tao taste thread idea! Smile

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:55 am

Jo Si was surprised to hear that rice congee can help release stress. Yes, not many people know this food therapy suggestion. I just wrote a simple elaboration on my blog to explain how come congee can help release stress.

It is all about the relationship between stress and rice congee in view of energy perspective.

Here is the link of my blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:40 am

Hi Tin Shun

Thanks for the link to your blog sir! I have type one diabetes and supposedly since i was born at 6 months premature my kidneys were affected in TCM which affected my liver and spleen and cause my diabetes if i understand it correctly you blog on Congee totally explains how and why the TCM doc gave me congee as diet therapy! WOW Thanks

Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:11 pm

Hi Chris,

The best way to treat diabetes is through food therapy and suitable energy adjustment chi kung. It is not that good to rely on medicine treatment. Chinese medicine and acupuncture should be taken as secondary measures. Pay attention on your diet and soft chi kung exercises. Food therapy and chi kung come first for treating this disease.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:49 pm

From what I understand, the problem with diabetes is due to the San Jiao 三焦 not synchronizing well, which then lead to the sugar and stuff not distributing well and cannot absorb properly into the body.

Chris, we do have some chi kung for this purpose too, which needs to be cultivated daily, but it does help to treat problems like that. You do kungfu, but maybe you didn't do chi kung (the soft type)?
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Yes, Jo Si is correct. San Jiao is in disorder, and lung, spleen and kidney meridians got problem as well. Many meridians are involved in this disease, so that better not take herbal tea or any medicine because the prescription can hardly be designed to the point. Very easy to make a mess of the treatment. That is why food therapy and chi kung are the best to employ.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi Everyone

Yes Thanks Tin Shun and Mak Jo Si thats exactly what i do for treatment! Smile

Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:37 pm

So Chris, how is your condition now? Anymore of those symptoms showing? from time to time?
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoda Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:59 am

Tin Shun, what is flower tea? Thanks! Tin Yang
Yoda
Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:01 am

Yoda wrote:Tin Shun, what is flower tea?  Thanks! Tin Yang
flower tea are like these...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TIn Shun can explain more about what types of flower tea etc..
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:04 am

Hello Mak Jo Si and Tin Shun

Im type one diabetes and have high blood pressure and a bit or neuropothy in my feet and some eye damage too. BUT over all like Tin Shun mentioned if i eat right and do my training and taiji, i am overall great! Smile

Its a tough disease most unless they know or live with someone that has it cant understand it! LOL

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yee Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:31 am

hris Arnold wrote:Hello Mak Jo Si and Tin Shun

Im type one diabetes and have high blood pressure and a bit or neuropothy in my feet and some eye damage too. BUT over all like Tin Shun mentioned if i eat right and do my training and taiji, i am overall great! Smile

Its a tough disease most unless they know or live with someone that has it cant understand it! LOL

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
Hi Chris

Does your training include any chi Kung? Smile
Tin Yee
Tin Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:48 am

Hi Tin Yee and every one

Yes i do Tin Sin Chi Kung which i learned in my mantis system its a soft chi kung! Interesting name huh?

Oh BTW ive been diabetetic since i was 13 a am 44 now! Smile

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:04 am

Hello Tin Yang,

Let me share with you a stress relief exercise. Do this exercise when you have pressure and you feel you are nearly mad.

1. Sit down and tell yourself, "I now practice this exercise to release my stress."
2. Breathe in with 3 time units.
3. Then breathe out with 7 time units. When you breathe out, open your eyes with a slight angry look and use your mouth to say a "Xu" 噓 sound.

When you breathe in, tell yourself to relax and enjoy the tranquility.

When you breathe out, visual in your mind all the stress energy are releasing out into vanity nothing.

There is no need to mind the exact time of breathing time. Just keep the in and out proportion to 3:7. Later, when you feel a little bit alright, you can change to 4:6, and finally go to the normal proportion 5:5.

Repeat the breathing until you feel alright.

Stress is harmful wood energy, it is 3. Metal energy can repress stress and metal is 7. But you want to release stress, so take 7 units to release and take 3 units to replenish.

Breathe in is to replenish, breathe out is to release.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoda Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:34 am

Tin Shun,

Thanks for the drill! Xu sounds like "shoe"? What would TCM say are the best lifestyle habits to have? What would TCM say about the modern health recommendations of no smoking, get sleep and exercise, take your vitamins, and relax and unwind from time to time...

Thanks,
Tin Yang
Yoda
Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoda Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:39 am

oh... and eating a low fat diet is another modern recommendation... what's your feeback on that?
Yoda
Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:57 am

Yoda wrote:Tin Shun,

Thanks for the drill!  Xu sounds like "shoe"?  What would TCM say are the best lifestyle habits to have?  What would TCM say about the modern health recommendations of no smoking, get sleep and exercise, take your vitamins, and relax and unwind from time to time...

Thanks,
Tin Yang
Tin Shun is talking about the 6 sound chi kung for detoxing the liver, Shuee sound #1. LOL! You know my way of doing it, not Tin Shun's. But then it works too with my method or his, you can try it out if you want and see the difference and report back to us!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next