Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

+3
hris Arnold
Tin Shun
Mak Jo Si
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine - Page 5 Empty Re: Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:58 am

Yoda wrote:oh... and eating a low fat diet is another modern recommendation... what's your feeback on that?
I HATE those low fat food or skimmed milk, it is totally not tasty! Sigh~ Lau Jo Si bought a few "low sodium" soup before and we hate the result too, LOL!!! Come on, buy something normal please! hahahahahaha! I can't stand those stuff. For milk? we are not going to give in, 3.25 for sure! hahah!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine - Page 5 Empty Re: Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:01 pm

Chris,

Not bad! I think your result is going to mock the western doctors good and hard, hahaha! No wonder you love chi kung and kungfu so much, just like how I love Tin Yat Lineage, because it saved your life! Wow! hahahaha!

Tin Sin Chi Kung ??? 天仙氣功? I never heard of that in mantis, which branch is that? I know mantis have Lohan Gung, which I tried practice a bit before.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Hi Everyone

Yes Mak Jo Si Tin Sin Chi Kung its very rare hard to find its Southern Mantis, i had also learned Lohan Gung to from my North Mantis Sifu but i dont do it often. Smile

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:44 pm

hris Arnold wrote:Hi Everyone

Yes Mak Jo Si Tin Sin Chi Kung its very rare hard to find its Southern Mantis, i had also learned Lohan Gung to from my North Mantis Sifu but i dont do it often. Smile

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
ah~ southern! that's why! I never learned southern mantis before~ LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yee Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi Chris

Effective training! What's Tin Sin chi kung like? You said soft chi kung?

Tin Yee
Tin Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:09 pm

Hello Tin Yang Yoda,

To reply you in a concise form, the best living style is to go with the nature. To put it more specifically is to go with the sun. Nowadays many people go with the moon.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Hi Everyone

Hi Tin Yee! Its a cool set stretches and opens all the joints in the body and moves to the front left and back to the right and rises up & squats in each direction and it really is complete and amazing set! I love it! That along with my hard chi kung and taiji i do everyday! If you wish to see it i can try to upload it for you! Smile

Hi Tin Shun & Tin Yang, yes i like to follow the sun too!! Smile

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:18 pm

PS - Made Joke (rice congee today) going to have it breakfast lunch and dinner for a few days! LOL Yummy! Smile
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:35 pm

hris Arnold wrote:PS - Made Joke (rice congee today) going to have it breakfast lunch and dinner for a few days! LOL Yummy! Smile
LOL!

"JOKE"! LOL!! You are getting very Asian now with all that nice words! Do you eat plain congee? or with other things? It's often not filling enough for me, if plain... hahaha!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:37 pm

hris Arnold wrote:Hi Everyone

Hi Tin Yee! Its a cool set stretches and opens all the joints in the body and moves to the front left and back to the right and rises up & squats in each direction and it really is complete and amazing set! I love it! That along with my hard chi kung and taiji i do everyday! If you wish to see it i can try to upload it for you! Smile

Hi Tin Shun & Tin Yang, yes i like to follow the sun too!! Smile

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
I would like to see how it is done! I know there is another one named 天仙金丹法 which is the Tin Sin Gum Darn Faat (Celestial immortal golden alchemy cultivation) which doesn't seems like what you are doing.. but this one, is... crooked. LOL! Glad you are not doing this one!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:58 am

Just have a search on the internet about the 天仙金丹心法. Oh, it is crooked as Mak Jo Si said.

I believe this book was written through medium possession. The book's written style is those medium possession style. They like play around words to make some fascinating poem by putting some words at the top or the bottom or some order, so that you read it vertically, you get a concept, but you read it horizontally, you get another concept, but you read it diagonally, you get a third concept!!!!!

That means nothing to me. No need to study this book. Only waste your time.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:09 am

Tin Shun wrote:Just have a search on the internet about the 天仙金丹心法. Oh, it is crooked as Mak Jo Si said.

I believe this book was written through medium possession. The book's written style is those medium possession style. They like play around words to make some fascinating poem by putting some words at the top or the bottom or some order, so that you read it vertically, you get a concept, but you read it horizontally, you get another concept, but you read it diagonally, you get a third concept!!!!!

That means nothing to me. No need to study this book. Only waste your time.
Nice to have a doctor here to debunk this scam book! Now it's not just me saying it's crooked. LOL! Why do I know it is crooked? Because you can look at ANY books that talk about those alchemy practice and realize this - if they tell you at the end you will ascend to heaven and become immortal, that is a scam book for sure. 100% the case, and never an exception.

A normal or good chi kung book should only tell you how to preserve health and condition your body or do cultivation to make your body better and not make you think you can "fly" to somewhere "heaven" or tell you to fantasize any little god or deities during the mediation like those in DaoZang (Taoist canon) or the Wun Kup Chat Chim 雲笈七簽, because those are only stuff that the crooked "Taoist" sects came up with to make people think you can "ascend" to heaven and achieve immortality. The thing is, who really know if it is real, right? No one come back and show you proof and you cannot proof anything while you learn it too.

Let me show you this fact - the lineage holder of Zhen Yi Sect, Jeung Yuen Sin, he died in the age of 78, not very long, and the people say he "ascended back to heaven to report to the jade emperor". That's all over the news.

Honestly, if you read the REAL factual part, he die form a sudden death, a painful and sudden on in the middle of the night, about 3am, which is the liver time... and he die from a liver disease 肝硬化, which is impossible given the fact that he is SUPPOSED to be highly cultivated like the Taoist Canon 道藏 said. Right? At least, he should have a very baby stage of internal chi kung or alchemy practice there, which he will be able to unclog that liver meridian before it pops, right?

Now Tin Shun what do you think? LOL! Ascend to heaven? immortal? Okay, I only see a diseased man died in suffer and horror, with a sudden and painful suffocating death, and his whole family is in chaos after his death because he don't even know he is going to die and he didn't have the time to write his will, so people all fight over his crown to be the 65th generation dude, LOL! What a mess! He really did a lot of blessings to the lineage!

I not trying to be mean, but you can see the scam part of those "immortality" and "ascend to heaven" kind of stupid hoax. It's all over the Taoism text.. and if you don't have that open-mind and knowledge, you will not be able to see through the scams....
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by azrael-99 Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:24 am

i can still see some use to that book

always useful to have some toile paper around but the ink it itchy and i rarely saw paper already soiled with (bull)shit.
azrael-99
azrael-99

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Hello All, I want to share with you some knowledge about chicken rice congee. How come chicken rice congee can cure Lau Jo Si's stomach uncomfortable illness? Click to see what is going on:

taoistmedicenglish.wordpress.com/2013/08/24/2158/

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Tin Shun wrote:Hello All, I want to share with you some knowledge about chicken rice congee. How come chicken rice congee can cure Lau Jo Si's stomach uncomfortable illness? Click to see what is going on:

taoistmedicenglish.wordpress.com/2013/08/24/2158/
Wow, you even quoted from the medical classics! LOL! You are REALLY going very serious and legit there! Nice! So I want to ask, do you see why he suggested KFC chicken for this purpose and not just some normal chicken meat in the fridge we got? He emphasized to us that the "oil" is the key point, but we don't get it. He love to tell us the "oil" or grease there is what we need. Fact is, his idea worked so well, even faster than medicine.... so.. I am wonder why?
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Hello Everyone

Great info on congee! I myself love the stuff i always have a instant positive reaction after eating it!

HAHA Im glad that my chi kung isnt that stuff! I uploaded a clip if you guys want to see it email me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I am happy to show you a private link to a video of the set! Smile

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Hello All. Cubilose, a swallow nests, can smooth your skin. Really? Let's see how ancient medical text says.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yee Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Tin Shun wrote:Hello All. Cubilose, a swallow nests, can smooth your skin. Really? Let's see how ancient medical text says.

Tin Shun

Nice post! Is there anything else that can achieve the same result? Bird nest is sooooo expensive!!!!!! o.O
Tin Yee
Tin Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Tin Yee wrote:
Tin Shun wrote:Hello All. Cubilose, a swallow nests, can smooth your skin. Really? Let's see how ancient medical text says.

Tin Shun

Nice post! Is there anything else that can achieve the same result? Bird nest is sooooo expensive!!!!!! o.O
HAHAHAHA, back in 2010, Taoverse Deity "FORCED" us to buy that box which cost $1000+ and it is still not finished from 2010 to now... very cost efficient if you eat it properly, and not like those pictures with TONS of bird nest in a bowl. "He" say that you cannot digest all the nutritious stuff anyway, so just eat a tiny bit each day, for a long period of time, results shown and proven he is right! It works!!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Hi Everyone

WOW swallows nest! I cant afford that either I will have to stick to shou wu and congee LOL

BTW i forgot to say i use ginger, garlic, onion, chicken w bone, i cut the chicken into cubes fry it in oil w the garlic until white, then throw in ginger and onion stir in about 2 big spoons of fish sauce w 1 and a half cups rice, then stir it all, after that i add 16 cups water and cook about 1/2 hr to 45 minutes then its ready i add safflower to give it some color. when i eat the congee i like to use dry garlic flajes, chives, lemon and a bit of siratcha hot sauce!! Its awesome! and the longer it sits each day tastes better! Smile

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Wow Chris, your congee is so fancy compare to what I am eating! hahahahahaha! We usually cook very simple, and affordable! The most expensive one is the KFC congee, but usually we just cook with some meat (minced beef / chicken) and then toss it into the plain congee. Nothing much aside from that. Keeping things simple and less costy!

Btw, Lau Jo Si and I don't eat garlic, ginger and onion too, because we got scammed by that con artist before and he always tell us to drink the ginger tea and crap, which totally wrecked our system up. Tin Shun can tell you about what happen!!!! Scam doctor is so horrible and so crazy, they can pretend to heal you while destroying you and you don't even know it! SCARY!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yee Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:20 pm

hris Arnold wrote:Hi  Everyone

WOW swallows nest! I cant afford that either I will have to stick to shou wu and congee LOL

BTW i forgot to say i use ginger, garlic, onion, chicken w bone, i cut the chicken into cubes fry it in oil w the garlic until white, then throw in ginger and onion stir in about 2 big spoons of fish sauce w 1 and a half cups rice, then stir it all, after that i add 16 cups water and cook about 1/2 hr to 45 minutes then its ready i add safflower to give it some color. when i eat the congee i like to use dry garlic flajes, chives, lemon and a bit of siratcha hot sauce!! Its awesome! and the longer it sits each day tastes better! Smile

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
Wah nice !!!!!! Even safflower!
Tin Yee
Tin Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:57 pm

Hi Everyone!

Thanks Tin Yee! I cant cook that well only the Joke LOL its my fav cause of my diabetes LOL and its good on my stomach and digestion and surprisingly doesnt raise my sugar as much as i originally thought it would.

Im surprised by the ginger affecting you Jo Si and Lau Jo Si, its always been good for me. I had heard about garlic and onions and too much spices that they could hurt certain types I was even told by my doc not to be too much of those and keep it bland, I guess that it makes it easier to digest w less spices. Tin Shun would know better than me LOL Smile

BTW aye the congee this morning and did a hour straight ground boxing w my student and i still feel great! And thats in the desert 110 heat and 40% humidity!! LOL Hows that for good for you Joke ROCKS! Smile

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:04 pm

PS We did a hour of Chines weapons sparring before that my Sat classes are weaponry and Chinese Style ground fighting BTW LOL Smile
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Dang that is HOT! Chris you really sure that congee is enough for you? hahahaha! I think we are making some chicken congee tonight too! Lau Jo Si is cramping on accounting books these days and she need something she can just scoop out and eat! Gosh it is so painful to see her reading that alien book! HAHAHAHA!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next