Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

+3
hris Arnold
Tin Shun
Mak Jo Si
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine Empty Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:54 am

Please come in, Tin Shun.. I need your help to explain these things! hahahaha! I know we have talked about it before but it doesn't hurt to explain it again, in public.

So this experience I want to share is -- >

In 2010, a student in Toronto came to us, who is a big size 5"11 guy, over 200lb, and he don't believe Lau Jo Si's internal power that she trained for self-defense. Note that, Lau Jo Si do not do kungfu but she do cultivate for some deadly power which is for self-defense purpose only. I told this student that she have this ability to hit you here and you can feel the pain another place, or feel your organs squeezing in, etc.. very painful. This student don't believe us and thought - Lau Jo Si? No way..

So we offered him to try .. he agreed and thought it is not going hurt anyway, let's try!

Lau Jo Si did a slap to his back while he he just sitting there and kind of smiling, and he thought is will be fine. After that slap, in 15 seconds, his smile changed to a painful face... and he said he is having trouble breathing, and he is starting to faint, his vision darkening and seeing black... WOW scary right? ya, he even felt some pain internally too.

So Lau Jo Si only know how to solve this problem with magic and so she did it for him by pulling out magic power (energy) she used on the palm strike, and slap here and there on his back meridian, and now he is slowly recovering back to normal in a few seconds. Very amazing and he never want to try that again.

Honestly, we only know what we can do and what to do to "undo" that.. but we really don't have the TCM knowledge to explain it. Maybe Tin Shun can share us some knowledge?
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine Empty Re: Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

Post by Tin Shun Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:11 am

This is called syncope in western medicine naming. In Chinese medicine, we call it 厥證 (Jue Zheng).

The pathogenesis of this illness is caused by a sudden meridians disorder leading to a disintegration of yin, yang, blood and qi.

Lau Jo Si just hit him at the back. Obviously the 5"11, over 200lb guy can withstand her slap more than enough. If you only think in muscles view of point, you are right to think this way. However, Lau Jo Si didn't mean to hit to hurt his physical body. She slap to hurt his meridians indeed.

With some kind of special training, Lau Jo Si knows how to insert this kind of penetrating force to a human body. This kind of force has penetrating power which can hurt meridians only with no harm can be seen on a body and no bone breaking occurs.

After his meridians were slapped, a sudden blockage of yin, yang, blood and qi happened. Try to view it as a city with traffic. What will happen to the function of a city when suddenly a serious traffic accident occurred in a main road? You can depict the scene.

There are meridians in our body, really. A very skilled Kung Fu practitioner can even point his enemy to fade out by using fingers, no matter how tall and how heavy and how strong muscles he has. Because he doesn't mean to hurt his muscle body, he means to hurt his meridians, just like what Lau Jo Si did to that 5"11, over 200lb student as an experiment and a proof to him about Lau Jo Si's defense kung fu.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine Empty Re: Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Thank you Tin Shun for explaining this, and now I would like to raise another question. Remember we had talked about why exorcism cannot be done with Chinese medic and magic cannot cure normal sickness? or even Feng Shui cannot cure ghost problems?

Since you are a legit doctor, maybe you can elaborate abit on this point and explain something?

I can talk about the magic part, but then I hope you can also speak as a Chinese doctor about how you encounter case that you can see obviously are spiritual problems and what Chinese medic can or cannot do, etc. Let's make this a nice thread for people to read if they are interested!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Traditional Chinese medic diagnoses a patient by his clinical symptoms. If a patient's illness is mostly post-heaven normal illness and if a doctor's diagnosis is correct, there must have some improvements seen after a suitable treatment done to a patient. However, if a patient has some odd and unexpected responses or none improvements can be seen, it goes to tell you that this patient is possibly got evil illness.
There are four criteria I employed to help me diagnose if a patient gets evil illness:
1. Long term normal and contemporary western and Chinese medic treatment performed, but hasn't any improvement can be seen.
2. Almost all western medicine physical and chemical examinations are done, but reports tell us that the patient has no problem.
3. However, the patient really feels sick and uncomfortable and it already affects his working and daily living.
4. Insomnia, nightmare, visual and auditory hallucinations might occur.
5. Encounter or perform any religious stuffs.

When a patient fulfills the above 1,2 and 3 criteria, I will suspect he has evil illness. If the patient fulfills all the above five criteria, I will make a definite diagnosis that the patient not only has post-heaven illness but also pre-heaven evil illness.

I will help this type of patients bust out their evil stuffs first, and then perform normal Chinese medic treatment, mostly acupuncture and herbal tea, to cope with his post-heaven illness.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:35 pm

Tin Shun wrote:Traditional Chinese medic diagnoses a patient by his clinical symptoms. If a patient's illness is mostly post-heaven normal illness and if a doctor's diagnosis is correct, there must have some improvements seen after a suitable treatment done to a patient. However, if a patient has some odd and unexpected responses or none improvements can be seen, it goes to tell you that this patient is possibly got evil illness.
There are four criteria I employed to help me diagnose if a patient gets evil illness:
1. Long term normal and contemporary western and Chinese medic treatment performed, but hasn't any improvement can be seen.
2. Almost all western medicine physical and chemical examinations are done, but reports tell us that the patient has no problem.
3. However, the patient really feels sick and uncomfortable and it already affects his working and daily living.
4. Insomnia, nightmare, visual and auditory hallucinations might occur.
5. Encounter or perform any religious stuffs.

When a patient fulfills the above 1,2 and 3 criteria, I will suspect he has evil illness. If the patient fulfills all the above five criteria, I will make a definite diagnosis that the patient not only has post-heaven illness but also pre-heaven evil illness.

I will help this type of patients bust out their evil stuffs first, and then perform normal Chinese medic treatment, mostly acupuncture and herbal tea, to cope with his post-heaven illness.

Very well said. Since many may not know this - can you explain how Traditional Chinese doctors are regulated in Hong Kong? and the risk of even talking about this kind of things? What are accepted by the government? What are not accepted?

For every readers here, the pre and post heaven is not about a real "heaven" like the JC religion stuff. Please feel free to read this link to understand more about the concept of pre and post heaven "Chi". We will explain more if you ask, feel free to jam in the thread!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:51 am

Hong Kong government regulates Chinese doctor in a very strict way, much more stricter than in China. We have many regulations to comply with, and I am going to tell all of you the most major one, so everyone of you knows what happens and knows how to tell who is fake scam doctor, and who is genuine.

A registered, regulated and genuine Chinese practitioner MUST make a definite diagnosis and provide medical treatment to a patient according to the theory and principle of traditional Chinese medicine.

Based on the above definition, of course I cannot talk about magic and make a definite diagnosis according to my magic knowledge and experience. If I really did it and a patient sues me, relevant officers will charge me violating the above regulation. No one will charge me saying something mysterious or charge me promoting any superstitious belief. Hong Kong is a place of freedom of religious belief. I can say Tin Yat magic but I can not make a definite diagnosis to a patient based on magic knowledge and experience.

This is what we are regulated, and this is good to the public.

You can see there are many and many self-claimed and scam doctors, they make any diagnosis to a patient just based on their common sense, or even their so-called intuition or just made-up diagnosis with no reason at all. They like play around wordings to fool the public.

Take herbal tea as an example. Herbal tea is liquid form of Chinese medicine. All the Chinese medicine in the prescription are regulated by Hong Kong government and China government. No one can deny this regulation of Chinese medicine and play around wordings to fool the public.

Self-claimed, fake and scam doctors will love to change the word "herbal" to "health" making it much more sound to hear, and tell the public "health tea" is not medicine. However, all the ingredients in his DIY "health tea" prescriptions are HK and Chinese government regulated Chinese medicine!

Open your eyes and see the real face of scam doctors. They like behave this way. Make diagnosis based on non-medical sense and knowledge, and love to play around wordings to fool the public.

Beware of fake, self-claimed, scam and non-registered Chinese doctor.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:36 am

Thank you Tin Shun for explaining that!

I am sure scam and fake doctors are sometimes way more convincing and appealing to the innocent because they can use their con man skills to fool the public and take advantage of them.

What do you think of this page here by Wilson Yong? Ya I know it's him again.. but I think it's good to let's point out what his "health tea' is about? Many westerners just think those are "health tea" but they don't know the truth there. His website is about "Taoist Secret" and I don't see how these "health tea" he claim are related to Taoist or Taoism secret at all. Weird eh?

So here is the link, maybe you can shed some light on the subject?

taoistsecret.com/health.html
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:49 am

Formally speaking with the regulations on Chinese practitioner by Hong Kong government, this website "taoistsecret.com/health.html" has many misleading concept shown to the public. I am going to point them out here.

1. The wording "health tea" is quite misleading. We have tea, tea with tea leaves. We have herbal tea, tea with Chinese medicine. Formally there is no health tea in Chinese medic system.

2. Tea therapy has nothing to do with Shen-Nong. The representative of tea therapy is Luk-Yu.

3. All along the blogger Wilson Yong talks about tea of tea leaves. Shen-Nong used tea to detox himself by tea leaves. That leads readers to think about tea leaves.

4. However, he then suggests some prescriptions to readers to try, but all of them are not tea leaves. All of the ingredients of prescriptions are regulated Chinese medicine in Hong Kong. But please see what the blogger Wilson Yong stated:

"Some people may misinterpret health tea to be some sort of decoction of herbal medicine that taste bitter and awful. This view is incorrect. Health tea is not medicine but a kind of dietotherapy, a kind of natural therapy."

What he suggests readers afterward are all herbal tea with Chinese medicine. He actually suggests readers herbal tea, but he play around wordings to fool the public, change "herbal" to "health" and name them "health tea" rather than "herbal tea". And all ingredients are regulated Chinese medicine in Hong Kong but he stated that the prescriptions he suggested are not medicine.

Do you feel frustrated and perplexed with his wordings and concept now? In Hong Kong, if there is a Chinese doctor behaves the same way as this blogger Wilson Yong, anyone can go to complain him by providing misleading medical information to the public and it is so dangerous to leave him alone.

Self-claimed, fake, and non-registered doctors are dangerous to trust on, because he can give you herbal tea to drink but tell you it is not medicine. That way he may also give you poison to take but tell you this is "health pill".

I care about anyone who buy those "health tea" from him. Lack of body checking and lack of formal diagnosis and then just prescribe you some "health tea" to drink, not based on the theory and principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).

Good luck to you all if you still trust on him. Do You still believe he knows TCM?

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:40 am

Tin Shun wrote:

4. However, he then suggests some prescriptions to readers to try, but all of them are not tea leaves. All of the ingredients of prescriptions are regulated Chinese medicine in Hong Kong. But please see what the blogger Wilson Yong stated:

"Some people may misinterpret health tea to be some sort of decoction of herbal medicine that taste bitter and awful. This view is incorrect. Health tea is not medicine but a kind of dietotherapy, a kind of natural therapy."

What he suggests readers afterward are all herbal tea with Chinese medicine. He actually suggests readers herbal tea, but he play around wordings to fool the public, change "herbal" to "health" and name them "health tea" rather than "herbal tea". And all ingredients are regulated Chinese medicine in Hong Kong but he stated that the prescriptions he suggested are not medicine.
I am sure this Wilson Yong really don't know Chinese Medicine from what we can see on his website. The biggest problem is to mislead people with something he don't even know. I mean, he got a PhD, and call himself a Doctor, but he never tell people WHAT PhD he is and where he got those PhD cert, and so some innocent and simple minded people just think - oh he is a doctor, now this must be good for me and safe to drink. Then they buy the stuff and drink it since it's all FREE recipes anyway, and many people go cheap and want FREE recipes. A lot of scam doctors take advantage of these simple minded people and give out "freebies" to trick them into that trap. What a disaster.

Now talking about these recipes, I know that there are food that you cannot eat with this and that in TCM because the either counter each other or can have bad effects when consumed. Just like eating carrots with korean ginseng will gas all the stuff out in no time. Some people cannot consume a certain type of food, or else it will have bad effect too. Like some people with too much heat and drink korean ginseng can lead to nose bleed, right?

Now from what we see on Wilson Yong's page, let's see their recipes one by one and you can comment on them and tell us what is the worse scenario if someone drank them and their body have a certain condition that doesn't fit the formula?

I feel the need for this to be posted here because at least potential victims can have the opportunity to avoid this shit. The biggest problem is, this guy don't even tell people to consult a doctor before taking those recipes, and his tone is like "everyone can drink it, it's no big deal, it's JUST GOOD FOR YOU!" That kinda thing. Sounds optimistic, but I can smell the danger already.

Now, here we go, your turn!

Wilson Yong said wrote:Nao Qing Tea (腦 清 茶)

Ingredients:
炒 決 明 子 Chao Jue Ming Zi, parched Cassia Seed (Semen Cassiae) 250g
甘 菊 GanJu, Chrysanthemum (Flos Chrysanthemi) 30g
夏 枯 草 XiaKuCao, Common Selfheal Fruit-Spike (Spica Prunellae) 20g
橘 鉼 JuBing, Prepared Tangerine (Fructus Citri Praeparata) 30g
首 烏 ShouWu, Fleece Flower Root ( Radix Polygoni Multiflori) 30g
五 味 子 WuWeiZi, Chinese Magnoliavine Fruit (Fructus Schisandrae) 30g
麥 冬 MaiDong, Dwarf Lilyturf Tuber (Radix Ophiopogonis) 60g
枸 杞 子 Gou JiZi, Barbary Wolfberry Fruit (Fructus Lycii) 60g
桂 圓 肉 GuiYuanRou, Longan Aril (Arillus Longan) 60g
桑 椹 SangShen, Mulberry Fruit (Fructus Mori) 120g

Directions:
Pestle into coarse powder. Use 15g each time, make as tea with boiling water. Take two times a day.

Functions:
To clear liver fire, promote vision, nourish the brain and refresh the mind.

Indications:
Insomnia and neurasthenia due to yin deficiency of the heart, liver and kidney and hyperactivity of fire.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:07 pm

First off, let's see the prescription dosage design. Totally there are 10 Chinese medicines with different weight required. Just take 15g each time and evenly to say, each Chinese medicine takes 1g to 2g on average. Here is a daily dosage according to his direction:

炒 決 明 子 Chao Jue Ming Zi, parched Cassia Seed 5.4g
甘 菊 GanJu, Chrysanthemum 0.6g
夏 枯 草 XiaKuCao, Common Selfheal Fruit-Spike 0.4g
橘 鉼 JuBing, Prepared Tangerine 0.6g
首 烏 ShouWu, Fleece Flower Root 0.6g
五 味 子 WuWeiZi, Chinese Magnoliavine Fruit 0.6g
麥 冬 MaiDong, Dwarf Lilyturf Tuber 1.2g
枸 杞 子 Gou JiZi, Barbary Wolfberry Fruit 1.2g
桂 圓 肉 GuiYuanRou, Longan Aril 1.2g
桑 椹 SangShen, Mulberry Fruit 2.6g

A daily dosage like this cannot cure illness. This prescription should be categorized into health preserving group only.

Any danger of drinking this herbal tea? If you don't have the so-called heat in a liver and you are deficiency of yang energy, you take this drink for a period of time, your yang energy will be much more decreased.

The main point is you have to know your body status and verify if your body status suits to drink this prescription. However, do the blogger Wilson Yong helps to diagnose for you? If yes, you also have to verify where the diagnosis he comes up for you? From his self-claimed medical knowledge? From his sudden thought? Or from his self-claimed intuition?

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Tin Shun wrote:
Any danger of drinking this herbal tea? If you don't have the so-called heat in a liver and you are deficiency of yang energy, you take this drink for a period of time, your yang energy will be much more decreased.

The main point is you have to know your body status and verify if your body status suits to drink this prescription. However, do the blogger Wilson Yong helps to diagnose for you? If yes, you also have to verify where the diagnosis he comes up for you? From his self-claimed medical knowledge? From his sudden thought? Or from his self-claimed intuition?
May you elaborate and explain more on this "heat in a liver" and stuff? I think most westerners do not have this knowledge. What physical symptoms or what things can happen if you are in a non-suitable situation or condition to drink this tea and you consume it for let's say.. a month? or 3 months?

The way Wilson Yong presented his recipes are like telling people this is like vitamins, there is no ending, just drink and drink and drink whenever you like. Or even drink for your whole life and it will be good stuff. So if one truly believe his words, what will be the risk or danger of this?
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Heat in a body, or we formally say internal heat, is a kind of excessive functioning of organs which leads to symptoms related to heat.

Genuine traditional Chinese medic doesn't view a patient as a flesh and blood body, which is what western medic view. We view a human as a collection of energy, various level of energy. Various energy flows through meridians, an energy channel system.

We name each energy channel by using one organ, so we have heart, liver, spleen, lung and kidney etc. I call it liver. Every genuine Chinese practitioner knows I refer to the liver energy channel. When I want to say the organ, I will say liver organ. This is our naming norm for more than 4,000 years. However, nowadays the public only has western medic concept and they always think about the organ itself, not knowing we are talking about energy channels.

Thus, the so-called heat in a liver actually means there is excessive vibrating energy in a liver meridian and this already does harm to your body showing any symptoms related to heat.

Here are the symptoms of heat in a liver:
1. feel dizzy and swelling pain in your head.
2. red face and/or red eyes.
3. taste bitter and feel dry in your mouth.
4. easy to get excited and get angry.
5. a drumming in the ears.
6. insomnia and many dreams.
7. side pains or even vomit blood or nose bleeding.
8. yellow piss and constipation.
9. red tongue with yellow coating.
10. pulse like a guitar string and fast beating.

Anyway, what will happen if a non-suitable person takes the prescription for a long time? Different person has different body responses to it, but generally speaking, the following symptoms can mostly be seen:

1. loss of appetite.
2. abdominal distension.
3. liquid-like defecate.
4. feel heavy everywhere in your body.
5. easy to feel cold and swelling.

We can not drink herbal tea for a long time. How long should we drink herbal tea for curing or health preserving? Better ask your doctor. He should make a diagnosis for you and tell you the best treatment period. Because everyone has different body status. Chinese medic does not have one-size-fits-for-all prescription and treatment period.

Now the question is, don't the blogger Wilson Yong make any diagnosis for his clients and tell them how long to take the prescription?

Remember, he claimed his health tea is not medicine, but I dare say his health tea is Chinese medicine, government regulated Chinese medicines in Hong Kong and China.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Tin Shun wrote: the following symptoms can mostly be seen:
1. loss of appetite.
2. abdominal distension.
3. liquid-like defecate.
4. feel heavy everywhere in your body.
5. easy to feel cold and swelling.
Wow these are not fun at all! Thank you for the further explanation! It think that since this is really a medicine formula, anyone should consult their REAL doctor before taking anything like that. Sometimes people don't even measure the grams right too. So it's kind of dangerous. Imagine if you think on pitch of salt is X gram and you start to guess around, that will be pretty scary.

Okay Tin Shun, maybe the 2nd recipe is here for you to analyze!

This is from Wilson Yong's site again, under the HEALTH TEA stuff:

Wilson Yong's Website... wrote:Long Yan Yang Shen Decoction (龍 眼 洋 參)

Ingredients:
龍 眼 肉 Long Yan Rou, Longan Aril (Arillus Longan) 30g
西 洋 參 Xi Yang Shen, American Ginseng (Radix Panacis Quinquefolii) 6g
百 糖 BaiTang, White Sugar, desired amount

Directions:
Put all ingredients and a little water into a bowl. Steam for 60 minutes, Drink the steamed mixture.

Functions:
To calm the mind, improve memory, replenish qi and nourish the heart.

Indications:
Progeria with poor memory, senile dementia, palpitation, anxiety and neurasthenia.
I see he is using American Ginseng there, and I heard that it is totally opposite function of the Korean Ginseng too. If one is too heaty, the Korean Ginseng make your nose bleed. If the guy is too weak, American Ginseng can make them faint or dizzy. Is that correct? I had experience with the Korean ginseng before with nose bleed, but not the American one. Can you explain this and elaborate on the subject?
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:56 am

Everyone is just a collection of various energy. We can divide these energy into two parts, namely yin and yang. When the yin and yang are into balance, a health body is achieved.

American ginseng replenishes yin energy, while Korean ginseng replenished yang energy. When a person is at a health status, yin and yang are in balance, he takes Korean ginseng to replenish his yang energy, his yang energy will become excessive. If he takes too much Korean ginseng surpassing his body limit, nose bleeding can occur. It can also happen to a person with excessive yang energy already. It just like you pour oil onto a fire.

American ginseng replenishes yin energy, and that is the reason Jo Si will not get nose bleeding with American ginseng. Too much heat inside a body can make one bleed. Too much cold inside a body can slow down blood flows.

REMEMBER one thing! Ginseng, no matter American or Korean one, can replenish Qi but also be able to weaken a healthy body. We Chinese medic call it bi-directional function. Nowadays commercials only promotes the replenishing function of ginseng, but seldom or even none to tell the public about the weakening function of it. This is a pity to the public.

If you are already a health person, you don't know the truths and you believe some self-claimed, fake and non-registered Chinese doctors saying to buy ginseng to eat. They earn a large amount of money from you, but you will get weaker and weaker slowly as time goes by. This kind of deficiency of Qi is caused by mistakenly taking ginseng, and you think you are lack of Qi and then eat more ginseng to replenish Qi. You goes into a never ending vicious weakening cycle.

Beware of those self-claimed, fake and non-registered Chinese doctors. They only want to earn lots of money from you. They won't care about your health indeed. Ginseng is high-priced Chinese medicine and they will persuade you to buy ginseng to eat. They want to earn money from you for a long time, so they won't tell you stop eating ginseng. At the end, their bank account gets bigger but your health gets weaker.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:13 am

Tin Shun wrote:Beware of those self-claimed, fake and non-registered Chinese doctors. They only want to earn lots of money from you. They won't care about your health indeed.
Great information there, not many people in the western culture OR even the Chinese, really know about the harm of taking excessive Ginseng! The problem, who know what is excessive for us unless we got a legitimate and knowledgeable doctor in this field to diagnose our body? Therefore, by telling people to that this "medicine" or "herbal tea" is "health tea" is really dangerous, as most people think it's like drinking "red tea" or "green tea", no big deal, drink more if you like.. that kinda thing. All i can say is.. Wilson Yong really lack the responsibility for his own posting, it shows that he is misleading and don't even give a shit if you drink it and got side effects, since he never mentioned it in his website taoistsecret.com.

Here is one more from his website:

Wilson Yong said... wrote:LingZhi BoHe Decoction ( 靈 芝 薄 荷 )

Ingredients:
靈 芝 LingZhi, Lucid Ganoderma (Ganoderma Lucidum seu Japonicum) 2g
薄 荷 BoHe, Peppermint (Herba Menthae) 5g
谷 芽 GuYa, Rice Sprout (Fructus Oryzae Germinatus) 5g

Directions:
Slice Lucid ganoderma, cut peppermint, toast rice sprout, Decoct Lucid and rice sprout and add white sugar to taste. Put peppermint into the decoction and continue simmering for 10 minutes, serve hot.

Functions:
To replenish brain essence and refresh mind.

Indications:
Irritability in summer, fatigue and irritability due to qi deficiency.
LingZhi! A very expensive herbal medicine indeed! They sell LingZhi in the store that can go up to thousands of dollar for a mushroom! What the heck eh? It's more like jewelry, you should hang one down our chest for display and show off your money instead, hahaha! I know this thing is famous for "health" in the Asia culture, but I also know that this is no different from Ginseng in terms of the harm that can occur if you misuse it.

May you further explain and elaborate on this?

This post also lead me to talk about another subject I will post after this one. Smile
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:21 am

So, Tin Shun, I know that this topic is going to get very sensitive but I still need to say it and want your most professional opinion on this subject - Tibetan Buddhism's craziness.

Tin Yat Lineage Taoism is 100% against this crazy religion of Tibetan Buddhism, and I had mentioned it here in my blog:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The problem is that most people don't know the disgusting stuff and just read some bookshelves varnished Tibetan Buddhism and think it is all about the love and compassion stuff. When they bump into these deeper level stuff, they freak out and ignore them.  

What I am trying to talk about is the 5 major crazy things the Lamas (Tibetan Buddhist) consume for "good karma" or something similar which is considered to be "good"...

1. Shit
2. pee
3. women's blood from period
4. sperms shot
5. human brain marrow....

Disgusting stuff, and how does TCM explain this kind of things, and what harm or danger will there be?

Last edited by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:59 pm

In an ancient medicine classic of Shen-Nong (神農本草經), it records there are six types of LingZhi, namely green, red, white, yellow, black and purple. However, nowadays we can only eat red and purple LingZhi only. And when we read about LingZhi in medical text or when you go to buy LingZhi, mostly what you read or buy is red LingZhi.

LingZhi is a very good general purpose replenishing Chinese medicine. However, there is one thing we must know before taking LingZhi. LingZhi has a very strong blood pumping ability that a person of blood disease should not take LingZhi for safety. The blood disease I mean is that a person is easy to bleed. Or let me put it another way, excessive or mistakenly taking LingZhi can lead to bleeding.

There is a news in 2008 of misusing LingZhi in Taiwan. The patient has got kidney problem and he takes LingZhi for a long time thinking that it can improve his health. However, after undergoing a kidney dialysis, he got bleeding with his kidney, eyes, ears, nose and mouth. Horrible enough?

See! Any Chinese medicine can have harmful effects if you misuse it, and that is the reason Hong Kong government regulates Chinese medicine strictly. Do you still believe you can drink any DIY herbal tea without a proper diagnosis?

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Tin Shun wrote:There is a news in 2008 of misusing LingZhi in Taiwan. The patient has got kidney problem and he takes LingZhi for a long time thinking that it can improve his health. However, after undergoing a kidney dialysis, he got bleeding with his kidney, eyes, ears, nose and mouth. Horrible enough?

See! Any Chinese medicine can have harmful effects if you misuse it, and that is the reason Hong Kong government regulates Chinese medicine strictly. Do you still believe you can drink any DIY herbal tea without a proper diagnosis?
and here is the news right?

appledaily.com.tw/appledaily/article/headline/20080107/30147110/

I just found it... damn that is very scary and freaky! No cure for that kind of situation??? Shocked 
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Yes, this is the news I mean. So we can see the power of internet.

Cure for this kind of situation? No way. The only way he can do is to stop taking LingZhi and let the medicine effect fade away.

There is no life risk to him. He is in hospital. Blood supply is enough to him. And actually his bleeding is a kind of seeping way, not large volume of blood losing. It only gives us a very very scary scene but should have no life danger.

However, even a general purpose medicine LingZhi still has this bad effect if you misuse it. DIY herbal tea should be taken care to drink. Don't think it is something like coffee and tea.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Tin Shun wrote:Don't think it is something like coffee and tea.
Hell, Coffee and tea taste much better than those herbal tea man! Laughing  So what about coffee in Chinese medicine's point of view? Now this is Tin Yat Lineage stuff I want to bring up....

In 2010, we were told by Taoverse Deity to get that espresso machine which is MEGA expensive (about $699 USD), and we hesitated for a long time, or even thought of the fact that he might be just another evil god out there trying to screw us up and drain our wallet. The thing is, we both got con by the con artist before for over 6 years... and after we finally cut tier with him in 2009's winter, and battled through a few months with their attacks, we both got this crazy headache from time to time that even painkillers cannot fix. We tried a lot of methods, and nothing works. That is the time when this machine was suggested to us.

After awhile, we ran out of choices, we bought the machine and decided to try it out, even he is an evil god trying to scam us into this shit, what can we loss anyway? We are very dead already at that time. Laughing 

After the activation of the machine with the magic as instructed, we learned how to make a proper cup of espresso, and latte, and more.. but then he (Taoverse Deity) strongly emphasized the point that we cannot buy cheap and organic coffee beans. We were naughty and bought a bag because it is cheaper, and he told us to taste one cup AFTER the proper beans. Gosh! We almost puke! The thing is that the sour taste is so bad that it doesn't taste good even you did the coffee right!

So ya, the coffee magic DID magically cured our sickness and the headache is gone rightaway and our body also grew stronger too. From dread mode to happy jumpy, what a big change! It's like miracle whip to us! I know that the magic is working well but then he said that there is also the medical part to it which we cannot "hear" him explain because we lack the knowledge. Now that you are here as a real and knowledgeable doctors, how do you explain this? Will you need anymore details from my side, just let me know! cheers 
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:03 pm

I searched ancient medical classics for the five human stuffs and see if there are any records and experience of using these stuffs as medicine.

Shit, pee, women's blood from period, sperms shot, human brain marrow were all used as medicine in the past old days of China. However, they all have two usages only.

The first one is they were all used in a very very very poor villages where nothing can be found for illness treatment. No plants, no water, no animals and other things. Very very very barren region. In this region, people there has nothing to use for illness cure. They can only take what's in their body as medicines.

Shit, pee, women period blood, sperms are what they can only get as medicines. However, nowadays don't we still have to use these stuffs as medicine? Of course the answer is NO.

The second way of using these stuffs are recorded in ancient medical classics, that is employed by evil people to perform evil practice. I don't know if this really works or true or not, or just some superstitious acts. I think we would have a pleasure to hear how Mak Jo Si talk about this subject, because it already gets into mysterious region and not medical field anymore.

Are there really some evil practice using these human stuffs for evil cultivation or evil attacks?

(I will talk about coffee in my next post tongue )

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:35 pm

Tin Shun wrote:
Shit, pee, women's blood from period, sperms shot, human brain marrow were all used as medicine in the past old days of China. However, they all have two usages only.
There were all "used" as medicine, but doesn't record as what real effect they will have, nor what side-effect they will have. You see, that's the problem. Many people can record XXX have been used as medicine too, but the point is - does it work? what harm is hidden and no known? what is going to happen if, and what if, and... you know. Those "ancient text" recorded the "history" and not the medical usage like a normal Chinese herbal medicine. That's the problem, and so there is no evidence or guarantee of their properties, effect or even danger. One man poop is different from another depending on what you ate that day (uh....ew.. ) and ya, so you think that is a good idea? LOL!

Tin Shun wrote:
Shit, pee, women period blood, sperms are what they can only get as medicines. However, nowadays don't we still have to use these stuffs as medicine? Of course the answer is NO.
cheers  You got it! The Lamas are still doing it today, just like Dalai Lama is selling his shit candies too, for a high price, and they claim these are holy pills, which can "reduce your karma debt" and help you to achieve good health and good "luck". Gosh, just buying those things is already very very very "good luck".

Tin Shun wrote:
Are there really some evil practice using these human stuffs for evil cultivation or evil attacks?
Yes evil magic do like to use dirty things and ugly things or exotic things to perform their magic. Poisons are often used in sorcery too. The thing with evil magic is all rooted from the intention and the evil god's influence to make the practitioner stay closer to negative stuff. Just like the theory of Yin and Yang, the good guys will attract you to the "Yangy" stuff, and the bad guys will attract you to the "Yin" stuff. So having a bunch of bad guys as "friends" around you, they will soon drag you into troubles and things that you can harm yourself with - like drugs, speeding at night, you know.. those stuff.

Evil gods promotes evil magic, and of course they are evil minded and so that is the only reason why we call them "evil" gods. Many people think that we have a bunch of names for those "Evil Gods" in Taoism, but that is really not true. "Evil God" is just a name for that category and not labeling specifically which one. It's like saying "Evil People", there can be many and even new one to be born soon or later, and so this is just a name for that type of people.

Evil gods are some type of spirits that people worship as "God" and these spirits from other realm jam into the picture and take over your altar and pretend to be your "God" because your altar is defenseless. Then these "Gods" will do their work to manipulate, brainwash and control you like a puppet. By promoting one's greediness, helping you to escape from reality and not face the problems in life directly, or leading you to shortcuts and short term goals in life, etc.. these are things evil gods do all the time, just like an evil person as a friend who stick to you.. easy to understand eh?

So they often promote people to be a "sex" monster, do all kinds of crazy things, and therefore these things mentioned above that the Tibetan Buddhist consume are very commonly used in evil cults paths as "Good stuff to eat". Whatever crazy stuff, they will find it and tell you an excuse to use it. So yes, there are tons of evil magic that involve using crazy ingredients, and the truth is - even you don't use these ingredients, it will work too if your evil god help you to do the job, but then, the evil god just like seeing you fools doing stupid things and still don't know their existent. LOL! affraid 
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:41 am

Talking about human stuffs as medicines, I would like to list out some reliable information here about the effects of them. However, please get to understand that I am not going to promote we should use these stuffs as medicines nowadays. I just drop down some notes in order to enhance your knowledge about TCM.

Don't think and take those stuffs as raw sources to use. All human stuffs as medicine mentioned here are received special preparation and processing before use. I intentionally skip the preparation in order not to let readers DIY at home. Surely this is no good to you readers. Right? Here we goes:

1. Scalps - (poison) inability to urinate.
2. Nails - nose bleeding.
3. Blood - (poison) fish-scale like skin.
4. Teeth - (poison) skin ulcer.
5. Breath from mouth (blowing) - stop bleeding.
6. Pubic hair - urinary problem.
7. Placenta - replenish Qi.
8. Penis - stop penis blood seeping.
9. Ear wax - bitten by centipede.
10. Human milk - replenish yin.
11. Sperms - skin ulcer.
12. Sweat - (poison) If you take in human sweat, you will get skin ulcers.
13. Bones - pain in bones.
14. Gall bladder - wound by metal.
15. Poop - fever.
16. Pee - decrease heat in a body.
17. Woman period blood - bitten by wild animals.
18. Saliva - skin disease.
19. Tears - (poison) If a pregnant woman cries and takes in tears, the baby might be born blind.
20. Beard - skin ulcers.
21. Skull - evil practice.
22. Human muscles - evil practice.

So, now you all see what happens. All are taken as medicines only used in a very very very poor and barren regions. People there have no choice and they can only take their own stuffs as medicines. On the other hand, another people use these human stuffs as evil practices.

The above information are extracted from the Compendium of Materia Medica (本草綱目) written by Mr. Li Shi Zhen (李時珍) in Ming dynasty of China.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:03 am

Tin Shun wrote:
21. Skull - evil practice.
22. Human muscles - evil practice.
Very informative! Thank you for the list! Seeing this, I don't seven want to touch any of them at all for consuming! LOL!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bbs.fblife.com/thread_2159040_1.html

This is made out of skull (head bone of human) and used in Tibetan Buddhism ---> evil practice.

CLEARLY spoken.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:15 am

Let's talk about coffee in relation to a previous post of coffee therapy taught by the Taoverse Deity.

In search of coffee information in Chinese medicine books, you can not find any information recorded about it. How comes? It's just because coffee is not categorized as Chinese medicine. It's be put into dietotherapy category.

How do we Chinese medic know any medical effects of stuffs at hand? Mostly by two ways.

One way is we taste it on my own, and see what happens inside our body and how our body responses to the stuffs we eat. This is the way how the legendary far ancient ancestor Shen-Nong did.

The second way is to collect feedback from those people who eat those stuffs.

This is what we Chinese medic do to experiment some stuffs to see if they have any medical benefits. We get answers from living real human being.

This is very different from western medicine. They use mice or dogs or other animals to test and get the information which only can be seen by our eyes. And the feedback itself is not from a real living human being.

Say for example, after taking this stuff, there is a qi flowing from the legs to the throat, that is an energy flowing through Kidney meridian. Mice or dogs can not tell you this feeling and no electronic apparatus can detect this bio-phenomenon. So you now should know why western medicine can not find out meridians, acupoints and qi something like this.

Let's talk back to the coffee topic. Yes, Taoverse Deity is correct to prescribe coffee therapy to Mak Jo Si and Lau Jo Si. Why didn't Taoverse Deity prescribe formal herbal tea for them to drink? I guess the main reason is that two Jo Sis couldn't dare to trust any Chinese doctors at that time. And they couldn't even safe to buy Chinese medicine because any medicine seller could be a follower or disciple of that con scam doctor. The safest way to do is to employ food therapy.

Coffee has a medical benefit of refreshing your brain and relieving headache. Remember, only good quality of coffee beans have this medical benefits. Cheap coffee beans do not have this medical benefits. Here tells you the reason why Taoverse Deity told two Jo Sis to buy high grade coffee beans!

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next