Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

+13
wisetaobuddy
Tin Lui
azrael-99
Yoda
Tin yuen
Tin Sun
StandsForTruth
flo
WWROA
Tin Yee
UlfNilsson
hris Arnold
Mak Jo Si
17 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A - Page 9 Empty Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 am

Mak Jo Si wrote:Hey nuts, listen, i really don't give a shit about those people though. Smile 

Maybe we need a voice message or something then you can see how the real me is while I am typing all those stuff up there. The problem is, most of the them when I am typing HAHAHAHAHAHAa, I might not be laughing. Or when I am typing "FUCK!" I am not mad too. LOL!  Ya, you see, that's the problem with internet TEXT chat, LOL!
Well there is no need to hear the sound of yours cos the words you write here is more than enough cos maybe you dont know that the words we write will represent our own behaviour and charactoristic.Well maybe you can debunked this statement as well but I dont bother about it cos this is just for the info.Until now you havent see why I dont agreed with your statement and reply cos your words is mostly bad words and accusing every one here that is against your statement is wilson yong guy.You need to access what you write and reply b4 you comment on other.You know why i hate and dont like about you is that your reply is all bad words and accusing words and also you comdemned every practice which are not in line with you.You see I know why you behave in such a way cos i believe you are also trying to protect your rice bowl and that because you only depend on your practice and business to make a living.Well for this reason I dont debunked or comment on your practice cos I know it will be like war if someone disturbing your earning or surviving.My advice is dont go on and debunked other if they didnt disturb you cos if you never disturb THEM then I believe they will also not disturbing you.
You see I also dont agree with some practice like you say such as cutting blade but I never go and debunked them cos you know what this practice have been for decade and maybe century and you also havent been born yet .You cant correct other practice overnight cos it had been there for so many century and I normally just let them practice as its.So I hope you dont stir up more trouble and maybe by that time I can really see what is best from your practice and teaching cos i believe everyone has its own unique believe and teaching or practice and also its quite a good one to follow if we can further sit down and discuss it in a better way rather than accusing and using all the bad words here.

wisetaobuddy

Back to top Go down

Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A - Page 9 Empty Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by hris Arnold Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:32 am

Hi Wisetaobuddy

Well there is a huge difference being tolerant of others beliefs and being permissive of them!

Its not a question of Mak Jo Si's beliefs about you but the question is its his thread and beliefs being shown here not yours! Why not just make a thread about you and your group and your beliefs then you can be upset if we hijack your thread! The truth is these are threads on and about Tin Yat Taoism and not yours! I would go away now if I were you and talk about something you know about and NOT Tin Yat Taoism!

Best wishes
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yee Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:00 am

(Inspired by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut!!!)

Art thou a man oder toad?
Roll back to thy toadmaster
Pray'st to dein holy toadgod
Tuck thy toad head in da turd!

Tin Yee
Tin Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:22 am

Hi Tin Yee

The Viking half of me screams perfect!!! Smile

Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by wisetaobuddy Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:40 am

hris Arnold wrote:Hi Wisetaobuddy

Well there is a huge difference being tolerant of others beliefs and being permissive of them!

Its not a question of Mak Jo Si's beliefs about you but the question is its his thread and beliefs being shown here not yours! Why not just make a thread about you and your group and your beliefs then you can be upset if we hijack your thread! The truth is these are threads on and about Tin Yat Taoism and not yours! I would go away now if I were you and talk about something you know about and NOT Tin Yat Taoism!

Best wishes
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center  
i just wonder what he teach in this thread about taoism but I only saw all the bad words and accusing statement:?: 

wisetaobuddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Now you guys see? that's what I call pollution. LOL!!!! Because of the existent of WTF and shit, they just flood over all the glory, that's why.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:00 pm

as opposed to...?
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by wisetaobuddy Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:08 pm

because of the ignorance of such a so called taoist then i can say that its hopeless and no cure for him even i have said it many time whenever open his mouth all are nothing but bad words.What a pity that even animal shit can be usefull to me but your mouth shit are totally useless.You only make more foe than friends cos if I pass the information about you accused other sect as cult and bullshit especially the tian shen sect which has thousands of follower all over malaysia and also they are well recognised of doing good deeds without asking even a cent.Get your fact right b4 comment and accused others cos you might just stir up the hornet nest if I will pass this info to them but you are lucky cos the most of them are in chinese educated and they dont put themself up in advertisement.And by the way I tought you got a student here in Malaysia and I was just wonder if he/she is really from malaysia or u just make up all the story???Dont do things out of boundary cos i know who you really was and all the guys here in this forum.I dont exposed your tactic here either and i am not going to cos i know you will deny everything.Thanks to all your reply and other that reply that is actually exposing your true self.The more you reply to me the more you are exposing your true self.And again I like to remind you that just take care of your practice and business and dont debunked here and there cos i believe if you never disturb other then other also dont disturb you.Mind your own words and business that what i like you to know.Well i like to comment further but i dont think i need to do that cos i can write all about you but i dont do that cos as i say you are making a living out of this so i dont intend to break your rice bowl.And this will be my last comment here and also hopefully you dont stir trouble in future if not than maybe by that time you wont have a chance to repent and even your master cant save you from what you are doing.MAY YOUR MASTER GUIDE YOU TO A PROPER PATH AND SPEECH.

wisetaobuddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:as opposed to...?
as opposed to if they had not flood the thread with BS, it would be much nicer with informative conversation, just like the thread here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The whole thread, no matter you agree with the stuff or not, is filled with informative postings, pleasant conversation, and knowledge of Taoism and Chinese medicine. I don't see how this thread can be like that now, and so I will start a new thread to talk about Taoism in Tin Yat Lineage later on, but ya, you see? Pollution really disturb the thread and fuck it up.

WTF is just a hypocrite, always stick around like a mole, and never give up like a troll. LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Sun Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:47 pm

wisetaobuddy wrote:because of the ignorance of such a so called taoist  then i can say that its hopeless and no cure for him even i have said it many time whenever open his mouth all are nothing but bad words.What a pity that even animal shit can be usefull to me but your mouth shit are totally useless.You only make more foe than friends cos if I pass the information about you accused other sect as cult and bullshit especially the tian shen sect which has thousands of follower all over malaysia and also they are well recognised of doing good deeds without asking even a cent.Get your fact right b4 comment and accused others cos you might just stir up the hornet nest if I will pass this info to them but you are lucky cos the  most of them are in chinese educated and they dont put themself up in advertisement.And by the way I tought you got a student here in Malaysia and I was just wonder if he/she is really from malaysia or u just make up all the story???Dont do things out of boundary cos i know who you really was and all the guys here in this forum.I dont exposed your tactic here either and i am not going to cos i know you will deny everything.Thanks to all your reply and other that reply that is actually exposing your true self.The more you reply to me the more you are exposing your true self.And again I like to remind you that just take care of your practice and business and dont debunked here and there cos i believe if you never disturb other then other also dont disturb you.Mind your own words and business that what i like you to know.Well i like to comment further but i dont think i need to do that cos i can write all about you but i dont do that cos as i say you are making a living out of this so i dont intend to break your rice bowl.And this will be my last comment here and also hopefully you dont stir trouble in future if not than maybe by that time you wont have  a chance to repent and even your master cant save you from what you are doing.MAY YOUR MASTER GUIDE YOU TO A PROPER PATH AND SPEECH.
What are you talking about? Thousands of follower all over in Malaysia? Your head la! Kau jgn cakap babi boleh tak? Tian Shen Sect punye main temple, saya tiap2 hari pun ada tengok. Tapi tengok apa? Pintu tokong tu tutup! Not happy? Come Hong Kong 97, 1997, 1288 or Kuta Bali and find me la! Don't chui kong lampa song la, thousands of follower? PUI!!!
Tin Sun
Tin Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:48 pm

uh oh, Tin Sun in Malay mode now, WTF, you got busted again. LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:12 pm

"if you never disturb other then other also dont disturb you"

See? its not ALL trash! if you cant see the wisdom in that, then i am going to leave you alone. Laughing i thought maybe we could digest and refine... i still think its possible.

Unless you're already at pure perfection and dont need to pay heed to the observations of others... then... congrats.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:"if you never disturb other then other also dont disturb you"
Please research and track back the timeline of everything before you speak. You don't know the history and timeline here and you wish to jam in with non-sense. The question is "who started it first"? The truth is - not me. I am very disappointed to see your wisdom level is only limited to short-vision, sigh. Mr. Nut, you need to think about yourself before you talk like smarty pants....

This kind of "wisdom" is bullshit, because you don't even know the truth behind the whole thing, and you want to comment, sure, so be it, but I will not discuss further with you on this matter - since you are illogical already.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:01 pm

a truth is true not because it was part of the history of events, but because the logic is eventless.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:a truth is true not because it was part of the history of events, but because the logic is eventless.
You totally ignore the history and go with a vague never ending question and call that "wisdom"? Shame on you. It's like saying "you should not bully people and people will never bully you" in school, hell no, that's not true. There are ASSHOLES BULLIES in the school that always start the fire first. Don't you realized that yet? Smarty Nuts? I am sure you can figure it out. Untangle yourself and think again, back to your school time. How many nerds had got punched and bullied by big bulls without doing anything that offend them?

What's the problem then?

Sigh.. hypocrites are all over the place, because words that "sounds" pleasant and "wisdom like" are more easy to say than facing reality. I encourage you to face reality, and ditch those vagueness instead. See the news everyday, and truth is there too. How many victims of burglars, bullies, and robberies are there? Did they do anything to "offend" those bad guys to cause their own troubles?

Gosh.. face reality guy.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowing Hands Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:01 pm

I read some of your stuff on your site; it would seem you have had a very troubled life experience. But that does not excuse you to behave and talk in the way you do to others. You are obviously focused on every Taoist sect being a scam and everyone is trying to scam. I am not, I am a holyman and have never had a human teacher. Your teacher 'taoverse' I have never heard of. I have communicated and been taught by many Immortals in the Heavens, this name does not ring right for even a deity which is a much lower order to the title of Immortal. If you believe and you believe you are taught by a deity then don't insult the Monkey God or any other Immortal just because it doesn't suit your purpose. Of course the Monkey God is beyond whatever you call him, insult him or anything else, he is realised and has been for over 5,000 years, but a word of warning, he may just teach you an important lesson if you continue to insult him. One day he came to teach me his cudgel form, and as he was guiding my body, his power was so powerful that it hurt sometimes. So I said to him can you knock me over if I really brace myself? He laughed and said 'I could knock you over from the other side of the Universe'. He then gently pushed me over even though I used all my strength and power to stand up. If the Monkey God paid you a visit do you think you could withstand the power of a 5,000 year old Immortal? My experience of 29 years, tells me he would fry you black in an instance, with just ash as some remains. My advice to you, even with your troubled past: don't go around criticizing other people and more importantly Immortals, when you are only a silly little puny human.

Flowing Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:23 pm

If the Monkey God paid you a visit do you think you could withstand the power of a 5,000 year old Immortal?  --------->  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Okay sir, send your monkey god to fight me now, I will wait for you and see how that devil can knock me down. I am serious, if you want to try, go ahead and let's go into a magic warfare then. I don't mind, my altar, my photo, and everything you need is up on my website. You are not a westerner, you know what i mean right? Or your brain is really that stupid that you don't know what I am talking about huh?  

有本事的就來鬥法吧。本道随時恭候。

If you cannot knock me down, then shut the fuck up and get your monkey god back into your little cage. I had enough of this shit, but if you really want to prove it, then I am here, take my life if you can, and send me to visit your "hell" thingy. I awaits for your monkey god. LOL!!!!!!  Oh no, I mean, call your Mr. Huang and come together, it's okay, I can handle it all at once.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Lui Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:42 pm

hahahahaha 5000 years old monkey...hahahahaha it must be an old fucken monkey with no teeth. Send you monkey over here so I can kick it's ass as well then I will take the pleasure to vaporized this demon. Otherwise go fuck yourself and never come back you crazy fool.

Show your face on the forum you coward if you want a battle...or you are powerless and only rely on that monkey ass god of yours.
Tin Lui
Tin Lui

http://www.chiinnature.com/studentprofile_Tinlui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Lui Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:03 pm

This is really ironic... fucken human being listening to a fucken monkey animal god and think it is special. Hahahaha I can't wait to see this monkey demon beg for mercy when it comes for it's funeral. hehehehehe

Tin Lui
Tin Lui

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yee Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:39 pm

that's real sick. I'm just in my early stage of learning but the monkey queen goddess will turn to powder in no time
Tin Yee
Tin Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:13 am

Okay there, Tin Lui, Tin Yee, and me, our face are all here and we are open for battles, let's go Monkey slave! Come kill us if you can, we are waiting for you. Send your money over and I will see if they can scratch my back!

Oops! I mean MONKEY not MONEY! LOL!!!!!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Lui Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:43 am

Hahahaha flowerpower is probably being penetrated I meant possessed by it's ALMIGHTY POWERFUL monkeee and requesting for a battle on us..."oh monkey king I will buy you big banana if you fight those TY lineage for me. You are so powerful ...you are my god...show them your 5000 years monkeee power"
Tin Lui
Tin Lui

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:44 am

Tin Lui wrote:Hahahaha flowerpower is probably being penetrated I meant possessed by it's ALMIGHTY POWERFUL monkeee and requesting for a battle on us..."oh monkey king I will buy you big banana if you fight those TY lineage for me. You are so powerful ...you are my god...show them your 5000 years monkeee power"
cheers Basketball Basketball Basketball 

I am bouncing the monkey ball, catch me if you can! LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Lui Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:51 am

Hahahaha the monkey became a ball? So maybe flowerpower will worship a ball next...this is my 6000 old ball god...my balls can bounce really high...I meant my balls of god hehehehe
Tin Lui
Tin Lui

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:58 am

Tin Lui wrote:Hahahaha the monkey became a ball? So maybe flowerpower will worship a ball next...this is my 6000 old ball god...my balls can bounce really high...I meant my balls of god hehehehe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Monkey have balls? do they bounce? Basketball  I really wanna see that flowerball guy bounce up and down now. When are they going to go shake shake shake like halam style and possess those ball gods?
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next