Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

+13
wisetaobuddy
Tin Lui
azrael-99
Yoda
Tin yuen
Tin Sun
StandsForTruth
flo
WWROA
Tin Yee
UlfNilsson
hris Arnold
Mak Jo Si
17 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A - Page 11 Empty Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:27 pm

dont have to, i've already won. You lost simply BY issuing the challenge.

How's the weather?
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A - Page 11 Empty Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:dont have to, i've already won.   You lost simply BY issuing the challenge.

How's the weather?
Ya, try that fantasy route with a country, a business, or even just... school. See if it works in reality eh? It doesn't. Therefore, I came to the conclusion that many ideals and hypocrites don't realize reality's pattern, and don't accept that they need to face reality in order to actually "do" something, or "get" something done. Oh well.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mr Nut might like it!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:34 pm

so you are beyond subtle influences, and act entirely independent of thought and emotion?
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:so you are beyond subtle influences, and act entirely independent of thought and emotion?
I don't see where you come up with this idea, do you want to elaborate and talk about what you really want to say in a clearer form? and most importantly, where you got that idea from? Very Happy 
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Sun Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:HAHAHAHAA WTB dun even know what Tin sun is talking about! LOL!  he really think Tin Sun want him to meet up in Hong Kong! HAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH  I can see who is not a real Malaysian now!
YEAH! I didn't say meet up in HONG KONG! LOL laughed my ass off, what a bitch!
Tin Sun
Tin Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:32 pm

even blow on a spider from across the room? Doesnt get much more subtle than that... but the spider's instincts are fun to observe.

Do you even observe nature, bro?
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:even blow on a spider from across the room?   Doesnt get much more subtle than that...  but the spider's instincts are fun to observe.

Do you even observe nature, bro?
Yes and nature includes reality, which you ignored, from what I observed from your words.

PS: btw, please quote which passage you are replying to, because it is confusing sometimes when tons of stuff is above you and I cannot make a sense out of your words without relating back to the previous .. thanks
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:49 pm

that which we ignore is that which will inevitably harm us. Reality is no threat to me; as the people who engage in enforcement.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:44 am

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:that which we ignore is that which will inevitably harm us.   Reality is no threat to me; as the people who engage in enforcement.
So you are like a spider? Does spider need to to pay the bills every month? Very Happy 

Btw, I never say reality is a "threat" to you, but I said you are ignoring it, doesn't mean it HAVE to be a threat. You can acknowledge a lot of things even they are not a threat to you too. If you only acknowledge things because they are a threat, then it is not different from a mind fuck who don't lock the doors, shut the windows and turn on the alarm when the leave home. When burglars breaks in, don't blame the nature, it's because of your ignorance and stupidity....
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Cương Thi Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:40 am

There's so much to read in this forum, but I would like to share my thoughts on MJS. First of all, he can criticize other religions whenever he wants to and I support him for it. He exposes every religious sect(especially the "Taoist" ones) scandals and what is bad about that? Secondly, he bashes them by providing facts (i.e: Luk Yam Shen Gong aint real Taoism because of blade proof scams and Buddhism blah blah blah), not something like "I hate this religion! They make alotta money and I am jealous of them!" It's the facts that matter, NOT opinions. If you like Luk Yam cult, or shoving a spiked dildo up your ass, that is entirely your choice. Just don't cry when people say you're getting fucked over.

When you motherfuckers bash MJS, you guys can't even justify arguments like "Monkey King is a fictional character" or "Guanyin isnt a Taoist god". Instead, you call him immature and only show concern with the arguer rather than the argument. So what if MJS is immature or an asshole? Doesn't change the fact that he speaks the truth. And it's quite silly how you wannabe "Taoists" throw Monkey King spells at MJS just because he exercise his freedom of speech? Before you actually throw a spell, learn that Journey to the West is a fictional story, and Sun Wukong is a Buddhist, NOT a Taoist!
Cương Thi
Cương Thi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Sun Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Monkey King isn't a Taoism god/deity after all, you can say it's something in Chinese folk religion taken from Journey to the West but DONT BRING IT INTO TAOISM AND EVEN YOUR CROOKED FAKE SECT LA BUDDY!
Tin Sun
Tin Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:that which we ignore is that which will inevitably harm us.   Reality is no threat to me; as the people who engage in enforcement.
So you are like a spider? Does spider need to to pay the bills every month? Very Happy 

Btw, I never say reality is a "threat" to you,
Try again.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Cương Thi Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:35 am

Tin Sun wrote:Monkey King isn't a Taoism god/deity after all, you can say it's something in Chinese folk religion taken from Journey to the West but DONT BRING IT INTO TAOISM AND EVEN YOUR CROOKED FAKE SECT LA BUDDY!
Actually, he's a fictional Buddhist.
Cương Thi
Cương Thi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:52 am

Cương Thi wrote:
Tin Sun wrote:Monkey King isn't a Taoism god/deity after all, you can say it's something in Chinese folk religion taken from Journey to the West but DONT BRING IT INTO TAOISM AND EVEN YOUR CROOKED FAKE SECT LA BUDDY!
Actually, he's a fictional Buddhist.
LOL!! Ya, fictional man, where is that monkey king dude now ? I thought they say they were going to kick my ass from the other side of the universe man, gosh, where are they now? they fall off the edge of the universe while kicking?
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Cương Thi Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:
LOL!!  Ya, fictional man, where is that monkey king dude now ? I thought they say they were going to kick my ass from the other side of the universe man, gosh, where are they now?  they fall off the edge of the universe while kicking?
They probably lost hope in the gods... LOL
Cương Thi
Cương Thi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:16 am

Cương Thi wrote:
Mak Jo Si wrote:
LOL!!  Ya, fictional man, where is that monkey king dude now ? I thought they say they were going to kick my ass from the other side of the universe man, gosh, where are they now?  they fall off the edge of the universe while kicking?
They probably lost hope in the gods... LOL
LOL! I have no idea, but wondering if they are lost in the jungles or got slipped by banana's skin .. hahahahah!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by enegue3012 Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:30 pm

Hi

Does the Three Pure Ones have anything to do with TYL Taoism ?

enegue3012

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:31 pm

enegue3012 wrote:Hi

Does the Three Pure Ones have anything to do with TYL Taoism ?
Please check email, I just PM you a link! Enjoy reading!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by enegue3012 Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:06 am

Hi MJS / TY Lineage

I don't understand the CR energy pool aspect. I know that TY lineage have access and downloads the energy from the energy source and put it into good use here on earth.

But i think i also read somewhere that the TY lineage will also contribute to the pool of energy that is stored in the CR. How / Why is this so ?

TQ.

enegue3012

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:23 am

enegue3012 wrote:Hi MJS / TY Lineage

I don't understand the CR energy pool aspect. I know that TY lineage have access and downloads the energy from the energy source and put it into good use here on earth.

But i think i also read somewhere that the TY lineage will also contribute to the pool of energy that is stored in the CR. How / Why is this so ?

TQ.
It's not a "pool" of energy, to be exact, it is just a source of energy that is quite enormus and unlimited.. but you do need authorization from CR to get connected to it, or use it. No TYL do not contribute like giving or output stuff to that source. Huamn beings are way dirtier than CR people, therefore, the energy is also full of impurities, and so they cannot be accepted into that source for sure. You can only take, not give. Where did you hear about that? may you point me the link? maybe some confusion there....?

There can be a "seed" that you exchange when you do incense magic in TYL, so your FAAT (the magic power only) will beam a SEED up to the CR in your OWN profile location only, not THAT pool of CR energy the majority use.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by enegue3012 Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:29 am

Mak Jo Si wrote:

TQ.
It's not a "pool" of energy, to be exact, it is just a source of energy that is quite enormus and unlimited.. but you do need authorization from CR to get connected to it, or use it.  No TYL do not contribute like giving or output stuff to that source. Huamn beings are way dirtier than CR people, therefore, the energy is also full of impurities, and so they cannot be accepted into that source for sure. You can only take, not give. Where did you hear about that? may you point me the link? maybe some confusion there....?

There can be a "seed" that you exchange when you do incense magic in TYL, so your FAAT (the magic power only) will beam a SEED up to the CR in your OWN profile location only, not THAT pool of CR energy the majority use.
Oh yea... maybe i got confused the CR energy with this energy that i read from the second paragraph (Magical Usage) of your blog:
h t t p : / / www . taoistmasterblog . com / taoist-magic-handsign-09-tao-magic-handsign/

enegue3012

Back to top Go down

Post by enegue3012 Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:54 am

Mak Jo Si wrote:

TQ.
It's not a "pool" of energy, to be exact, it is just a source of energy that is quite enormus and unlimited.. but you do need authorization from CR to get connected to it, or use it.  No TYL do not contribute like giving or output stuff to that source. Huamn beings are way dirtier than CR people, therefore, the energy is also full of impurities, and so they cannot be accepted into that source for sure. You can only take, not give. Where did you hear about that? may you point me the link? maybe some confusion there....?

So you're saying if we become registered believers or student of TYL, we are actually obtaining authorization from CR to use the energy, right ?

This makes sense, because such energy if open to the public then it will for sure be subjected to abuse to cast evil spells... so it is the Jo Si / lineage holder's responsibility to filter out who can use the energy to perform good magic.

enegue3012

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:22 pm

enegue3012 wrote:So you're saying if we become registered believers or student of TYL, we are actually obtaining authorization from CR to use the energy, right ?

This makes sense, because such energy if open to the public then it will for sure be subjected to abuse to cast evil spells... so it is the Jo Si / lineage holder's responsibility to filter out who can use the energy to perform good magic.
Not exactly but close.

When you become registered believer, and approved by me, you gained the authorization from "TYHQ" (which is where they control the power source) and so you can use the energy that were partitioned out for "registered believer" only. When people ordaiend and become a student, they can withdraw different and more energies there which allows them to execute more stuff in the magic learnings.

But your second point is very good - evil magic and crap --> yup, we don't need to filter it, but there is a system there, which set the energy on auto-filter mode. When you use TYL's energy to do evil magic, congratulationes! It will all be done on yourself and the more you use it to curse people, the more you F yourself up. It's called "backfiring". You cannot use our magic power to cast magic from different lineage or sources too, so if you do that, you broke the rule and you are off the registration list already.

Remember there are three rules that you MUST agree to in order to be registered or stay registered too. If you broke it, you also lost everything you gained. That also applies to students. But the fact is, if you are not retarded, why will you break the rules? Those rules are so easy that even a 3 yrs old won't find it hard to follow anyway. It's like just "be a good person" and you are alright, how hard is that? LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:28 pm

enegue3012 wrote:
Oh yea... maybe i got confused the CR energy with this energy that i read from the second paragraph (Magical Usage) of your blog:
h t t p : / / www . taoistmasterblog . com / taoist-magic-handsign-09-tao-magic-handsign/
That handsign (2nd paragraph) is talking about how Jeung Dao Ling's disciples cultivated into their own profiled energy, but that is not related to Tin Yat Lineage nor CR's energy from TYHQ that we are using now. THe handsign is valid in TYL, but only for the purpose we use it with, not how people use it in other lineages. In our eyes, Jeung Dao Ling's sect is gone already since their corrupted 4th generation started. The Zhen Yi Sect today is not Taoism anymore in my perspective. I don't give a damn about what others will say, but I cannot respect a lineage that is heavily into corruption, worshiping that crazy fox demon as "fox immortal", making up fake scriptures with propaganda materials, etc... so, if you ask me, that is not Taoism no matter the power or the lineage. But people can disagree with me, which I don't even give a damn about it anyway. I am just saying MY point of view here, not asking for any agreements.

But ya, other lineage have this handsign too, it's something very common, just like the sword finger handsign. But what you can do with it in our lineage vs other lineage is totally different. Just like we can both have a cellphone, but who we can contact is two different thing. Right?

If you have any more indepth questions, feel free to ask me here or just email me directly for a quicker response. Thanks!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next