Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

+13
wisetaobuddy
Tin Lui
azrael-99
Yoda
Tin yuen
Tin Sun
StandsForTruth
flo
WWROA
Tin Yee
UlfNilsson
hris Arnold
Mak Jo Si
17 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A - Page 2 Empty Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by StandsForTruth Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi Tin Yee. What actual evidence do you have that Wilson Yong is involved with some sort of 'blade proof scam'? I have read through Wilson Yong's blog posts and website over the years and have not come across him saying he was involved in that sort of thing. I am not saying that I am certain that he has not been involved in such things, but I am just stating that I personally have seen no evidence of this. Surely you must have some pretty good evidence that Wilson Yong is involved in a 'blade proof scam' before making such accusations?

Keep in mind that many people who are involved in such practices and who believe that they are protected from knives by Deities or spirits when they perform these ceremonies really do believe that they are being specially protected in some way. Not all these people are 'scammers', but it is just their beliefs, whether right or wrong.

Regarding slander, to publicly accuse someone of being a scammer or fraud without sufficient proof or evidence is called slander. If these unfounded accusations which are damaging to another person's reputation are in written public form, it is referred to as libel in legal circles. Generally a person would want to have solid evidence before publicly accusing someone of definitely being a fraud or scammer, otherwise they could potentially face legal action. All legal implications aside, no ethical person would try to publicly damage another person's reputation by accusing them of being a fraud or scammer or similar without having solid evidence of their claims. It is just not an ethical or compassionate way to behave.

Last edited by StandsForTruth on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

StandsForTruth

Back to top Go down

Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A - Page 2 Empty Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by flo Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:31 pm

if you know what an IP address is, you can surely fake it.

yes, i will use my real name because i have nothing to lose from it. my real name is stephen berger
flo
flo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:38 pm

flo wrote:if you know what an IP address is,  you can surely fake it.

yes, i will use my real name because i have nothing to lose from it.  my real name is stephen berger
Cool so you know how to fake an ip? Because I really don't. If you want to know, all my students are on YouTube (almost all of them), you want them all to make a video and call your name out and say you are an ass to proof they are real person talking here and proof your brain need a surgery?

Of course, you have nothing to lose from typing a real "name", because there can be many Stephan Berger, or many Steve Jobs, or many William Xmen too. But so?

I mean, seriously, get a life guy. If you really are so suspicious of me, I suggest you just shut the hell up and ignore my posts, who cares anyway, I don't see you are joining the thread for a "chat"? I am very annoyed by people like you who always think I like to put on a mask and play puppet games. Seriously, if I want to fuck people up front, I fuck them up front with my real identity. That's my style. I HATE FAKERS.

Okay, enough of swearing, excuse my language, but I am really mad. If you don't like it, or don't like me, ignore me and pretend I am air here. Just post something you like in another thread and I promise to not interfere with you unless it have something to do with me. K? The moderator of this forum doesn't even think like you, I suggest you really learn from him instead, it really keep the place quiet and civil.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:44 pm

Okay, let's see a post I just put up today, StandsForTruth, thank you for your last reply to Tin Yee and you really add some juice to my post today. I am serious, if you also know this shit you talk about is slandering, you should rethink if you should be helping Wilson Yong or not. Basically you are like a blind bird banging your head on a bunch of bricks, I suggest you stop, read (really, read for real please), and think before posting anymore "wall of test".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by StandsForTruth Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote: Seriously, if I want to fuck people up front, I fuck them up front with my real identity.
Sheesh. To think some people actually believe this guy Mak Jo Si is a taoist master, and think that
he actually knows something about real taoism. That really is very sad, and it is the reason I have been
pointing out the actual facts here. No spiritually cultivated person would speak in such a vile way. Also, it
is not enough that a person just have the right knowledge and training to be able to be a spiritual leader and guide
for others, but much more important is they need to have the proper ethical makeup and spiritual maturity and cultivation
to be able to undertake such a role. As I have mentioned previously, I have met some real taoist masters and spent some time
with them, and I was quite impressed with their strong moral and ethical values and conduct. Mak Jo Si has been showing
none of these qualities; actually quite the opposite in my view.

StandsForTruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:02 pm

StandsForTruth wrote:
Mak Jo Si wrote: Seriously, if I want to fuck people up front, I fuck them up front with my real identity.
Sheesh. To think some people actually believe this guy Mak Jo Si is a taoist master,  and think that
he actually knows something about real taoism. That really is very sad, and it is the reason I have been
pointing out the actual facts here. No spiritually cultivated person would speak in such a vile way. Also, it
is not enough that a person just have the right knowledge and training to be able to be a spiritual leader and guide
for others, but much more important is they need to have the proper ethical makeup and spiritual maturity and cultivation
to be able to undertake such a role. As I have mentioned previously, I have met some real taoist masters and spent some time
with them, and I was quite impressed with their strong moral and ethical values and conduct. Mak Jo Si has been showing
none of these qualities; actually quite the opposite in my view.
Oh ya? Who say Taoist master cannot swear and vent the air? Who say Taoist master cannot say the word "fuck"? You? Who are you to speak with such authority and label what should a Taoist Master be like? I mean, you don't even know about Taoism nor have anything to do with Taoism much anyways. Beside helping Wilson Yong to speak or even could be Wilson Yong speaking, what is your purpose of showing up in this forum? I don't even see any. No contribution to the forum, not here to "chat", and not even here to do anything beneficial.

You want the "Taoist Master" to be shaped and molded into a guy like what "you" like it to be? Gosh, get a life, you are such a control freak. Do you even have a life? I mean, seriously. Taoist can swear, can beat people up, and say the word 'fuck you" too. So what? What's so big deal about it? Taoist are not quiet cowards for you to bully and push around just because they got good virtues in them for you to take advantage of. Many bastards in this world just like to take advantage of polite people because they don't fight back, speak out, or learn to say "Fuck off".

You know what? virtues are really just used on people who deserves it, and if you are such an ass, you don't deserve the respect at all. I cam to this forum with politeness and willingness to share information and knowledge of my own sect. No matter people like it or not, my students and I are here to share and welcoming any questions. We came friendly, and I don't expect people to come at me like this kind of attitude. If you really want to try biting a Taoist, I am sure you are not going to feel so good. Taoist are not fun to bully around, because they are like wolfs (LOL! Hey, moderator, laugh man!) You fuck me? I fuck you back, that's the rule. Do not mess with me and I go civil with you.

Respect and is earned, and not granted. Virtues are used on people who deserve, and not on assholes, fuckers or bastard.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by StandsForTruth Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Hi Mak Jo Si.

You really are acting much like a demon who has been cornered and then starts gnashing its teeth and growling and making threats and spewing all sorts of foul nonsense. I feel bad for you and hope you can someday move on to better things.

You still have not explained why you for several years stated that you were learning from the Deity "Luk Yam Sin Si" who would appear to you in golden light and teach and assist you and Lau Jo Si, and whom you claimed led you to Lau Jo Si and gave you the name of "Chi in Nature", which you still use. Then how you later stated that you deceived your followers about how you actually came up with this name "Ng Yin Do Pai" and associated lineage poem, and how you now are claiming that this same Deity "Luk Yam Sin Si" which you said you were learning under was just made up by a scammer cult sect, and you are actively carrying on an internet attack campaign against that sect and Deity. Would you care to explain all this, or will you continue to just side step these questions and continue your attacks and untruths?

P.S. Any 'Taoist' master who speaks in foul language and can't control their anger, and who twists the truth and
unjustly attacks others is no kind of spiritual master in reality, and I certainly would not want to associate with
such a vile person. Yes, that is my personal view.

StandsForTruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:27 pm

StandsForTruth wrote:Hi Mak Jo Si.

You really are acting much like a demon who has been corne.......n't control their anger, and who twists the truth and
unjustly attacks others is no kind of spiritual master in reality, and I certainly would not want to associate with
such a vile person. Yes, that is my personal view.
If you do act with mature actions, and also speak with common sense, read like a normal person would, maybe I will think of answering you directly. What you want to know was discussed and explained already, but since you are like a wall, who don't read our replies seriously, I choose to treat you like a wall instead, because you do not deserve the respect and attention. Seriously, you got aspirin?
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoda Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Standsfortruth, sounds like you believe that it is good thing spiritually to stand up and fight for what you believe in, yes? I have a hard time believing that a bit of swearing can be bad for a good fighter... Patton said that swearing is a vital part of a soldier's training. All the soldiers and attorneys I know swear... it's not so bad. Tin Yang
Yoda
Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Yoda wrote:Standsfortruth, sounds like you believe that it is good thing spiritually to stand up and fight for what you believe in, yes?  I have a hard time believing that a bit of swearing can be bad for a good fighter... Patton said that swearing is a vital part of a soldier's training.  All the soldiers and attorneys I know swear... it's not so bad.  Tin Yang
LOL! Oh ya, we Taoist in Tin Yat Lineage can fucking swear like shit and our Tin Yat Deity don't mind, as long as you are using it properly and on the right person, oh why not? LOL!!! Right, attorneys swears too. LOL!!! You need to introduce StandsForTruth to the real world, Tin Yang, this guy need to see the real world before he can "Stands For Truth"! Really phucking funny now! Very Happy 
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by StandsForTruth Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi Yoda. Taoists really do not train to fight. Sure, perhaps self defence if really necessary, but not fighting. If someone has been teaching you that you should practice taoist martial arts to learn how to fight, then you have been misled in my view. Training in taoist martial arts is a way to train to gain better mastery over one self, not to harm others. It is one way of personal cultivation. I am sorry if you have been misled about such things. What soldiers and lawyers do has no bearing on such things. Yes, again, this is all just from my views and experience. Smile

Last edited by StandsForTruth on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

StandsForTruth

Back to top Go down

Post by StandsForTruth Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Hi Mak Jo Si,
You still have not explained why you for several years stated that you were learning from the Deity "Luk Yam Sin Si" who would appear to you in golden light and teach and assist you and Lau Jo Si, and whom you claimed led you to Lau Jo Si and gave you the name of "Chi in Nature", which you still use. Then how you later stated that you deceived your followers about how you actually came up with this name "Ng Yin Do Pai" and associated lineage poem, and how you now are claiming that this same Deity "Luk Yam Sin Si" which you said you were learning under was just made up by a scammer cult sect, and you are actively carrying on an internet attack campaign against that sect and Deity.
What in regards to what you have claimed above is true, and what is false? How do you explain this? You called this questions and answers, but you seem to be doing your best to avoid answering actual questions.

StandsForTruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:28 pm

StandsForTruth wrote:Hi Yoda. Taoists really do not train to fight. Sure, perhaps self defence if really necessary, but not fighting. If someone has been teaching you that you should practice taoist martial arts to learn how to fight, then you have been misled in my view. Training in taoist martial arts is a way to train to gain better mastery over one self, not to harm others. It is one way of personal cultivation. I am sorry if you have been misled about such things. What soldiers and lawyers do has no bearing on such things. Yes, again, this is all just from my views and experience. Smile
HAHAHAHAHAH!

Okay shall I call you donkie kong instead? You really don't read replies! HAHAHAHA! Oh my fucking god! I am swearing again! This guy really don't got a brain!

Okay, first of all, we are TIN YAT LINEAGE TAOIST, and WE DO NOT NEED YOU TO INTERFERE WITH HOW OUR LINEAGE DO THINGS. You are not even a Taoist Master nor a lineage holder, nor anybody who can speak for "Taoism", I don't see why your bullshit make more sense and sound like you have so much authority to speak in this field.

Taoist don't fight? Really? LOL!

youtube.com/watch?v=j_NR7C0e92w

So what the FUCK are those people doing? If they are not using martial art to "fight", are they having sex instead? I mean it, seriously, you need to either shut up and get a life or you need to really get your facts straight.

DO NOT TELL US WHAT TIN YAT LINEAGE TAOIST NEED TO BE LIKE. PERIOD. Because the fact is, every lineage IS different, and Tin Yat Lineage have their own ways, which is different too. We never try to convert you into Tin Yat Lineage at all, so what's your problem here being such nosy person to bitch around and trying to TEACH us how to be a Taoist? Huh? Are you really as I said -- mindfuck?
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:32 pm

StandsForTruth wrote:Hi Mak Jo Si,
You still have not explained why you for several years stated that you were learning from the Deity "Luk Yam Sin Si" who would appear to you in golden light and teach and assist you and Lau Jo Si, and whom you claimed led you to Lau Jo Si and gave you the name of "Chi in Nature", which you still use. Then how you later stated that you deceived your followers about how you actually came up with this name "Ng Yin Do Pai" and associated lineage poem, and how you now are claiming that this same Deity "Luk Yam Sin Si" which you said you were learning under was just made up by a scammer cult sect, and you are actively carrying on an internet attack campaign against that sect and Deity.
What in regards to what you have claimed above is true, and what is false? How do you explain this? You called this questions and answers, but you seem to be doing your best to avoid answering actual questions.
I am not avoiding questions, you are avoiding facts and reality instead. Who are you here to speak like you are TEACHING people what a Taoist is suppose to be like huh? I mean, ya, you don't even have a real face and name here, what a joke.

I said already in my previous post and if you don't read my posting, I can't help you. Get some pills and kill your pain, I know you are lonely in this time period of the day. But ya, just suck it up, pack yourself up, and ... you know. Whatever.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Lui Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:14 pm

StandsForTruth

I am a student of Mak Jo Si and was a Officer as well. After reading your messages to Mak Jo Si, I see you are a loyal individual to Wilson Yong, but stubborn without virtue. I am not sure why you even contact Mak Jo Si directly if the the dispute is between Mak Jo Si and Wilson Yong. Was Wilson Yong such a coward that he asked you to relay messages? If so, Wilson Yong is not a man nor a woman. Even as a student, I had stay on my course and not interfered directly. Your attitude and tone really had no manner to be honest. If you wanted an answer from Mak Jo Si or any human being you need to be sincere.  I remember as a officer we talk with professional manner, but if the individual talk trash and gets rowdy we tame them. Taoism is like nature ...sometime sunny day, sometime rainy day,  sometime snowy day and sometime hurricane.  
Hopefully you put in more efforts and read more of Mak Jo Si posting to get your answer. I mean you sound like a smart person right?
Tin Lui
Tin Lui

http://www.chiinnature.com/studentprofile_Tinlui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Hi Mak Jo Si and Everyone

You know its funny and i have experienced this my self in that usa and europeans
color our perceptions of asia and asian beliefs and culture w our judeo christian backgrounds
its so ingrained in our way of thinking that we cant comprehend Asians in many ways! For
example to a american, buddha becomes a kind of saint that helps all life cause of compassion and is willing to suffer for others almost like a mother Theresa times a thousand! LOL But after many arguments w my ex Thai girl friend over what i thought it was and what she 'KNEW' it was i realized our concepts of what their religion meant were almost opposite!! LOL hence why im not buddhist anymore for years! These wanna bes w their non violent Taoism self defense crap shows the same lack of true knowledge or understanding of Asia and their way of thinking which is fo shor NOT judeo christian upbringing and culture! LOL Sad huh?

Thanks Mak Jo Si for saying what you feel is true and that we can be and act how we want in Tin Yat Taoism and we are not the same as others and we can do our thing as is our right! I am very impressed w that! Im sure for you and Lau Jo Si us Westerners way of thinking is just as baffling sometimes as asia is to us! LOL

Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center

hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by StandsForTruth Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Well, I think I have more than made my point. When faced with sincere questions, Mak Jo Si and his followers only seem to be able to respond with diversions and attacks and twisting of the truth, and all sorts of attempts to otherwise change the subject. Anything to avoid answering the questions it seems.

Mak Jo Si has stated on the public record that he used to train under the Deity Luk Yam Sin Si, and lately Mak Jo Si is making various posts on the internet claiming this same Deity Luk Yam Sin Si was just made up by scammers and does not exist. It is no wonder Mak Jo Si and his followers here seem unable or unwilling to answer questions about how Mak Jo Si and Lau Jo Si supposedly used to
train under Luk Yam Sin Si, but now Mak Jo Si says Luk Yam Sin Si is just made up and does not exist.

I think it has been a useful discussion nevertheless however, as it really makes clear how dirty the under belly of what some people call 'Taoism' really can be. It sometimes is not a very pretty sight, as can been seen here. My experience has been that in these current times, being able to find a genuine spiritual teacher is not such a easy thing. You really need to keep your wits about you and pay attention and use your good sense. Smile

This is not to say there are not any good and legitimate teachers in Taoism or from other traditions, but the few that seem to still be around in modern times often just go about their business and usually do not seek public attention. This is my point of view on the matter anyway.

May truth and compassion be your guiding light. Smile

Last edited by StandsForTruth on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 4 times in total

StandsForTruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Chris, you are right, Tin Yat Lineage is not like Buddhism nor all those "love and peace and compassion" kinda vibe people. To put it simple, Tin Yat Lineage Taoist can do anything they like to do as long as it doesn't harm yourself, get yourself in shit, or go against morals and virtues or the protocols..etc. We live a life with honesty, trust, faith, virtues and integrity. Yes you are right, we have all our rights, meaning that if people fuck around, you fuck them back and demolish them to the point they don't fuck you again. I mean, this sounds kind of extreme, but ya, I am kinda against the law of self-defense in Canada. Let's talk about this here..

The law say, you can only use the amount of force that you NEED to get rid of the threat, and that's all you can do to be "legal". But I mean.. how many people are actually robots or aliens who can measure that "force" required anyway? Right? That's totally bullshit. You try to play with the rule, and the bad guys don't follow the rules. In my view, the law just help the bad guys to take advantage of the innocent even more.

If you think about this,... if self-defense is okay to do, to any extend. Well a guy come at you and threaten you, and you can really chop their arms off, do you think anyone will want to risk bullying innocent people anymore after a few "news" went on TV with some bullies got their arms and legs broken by the innocent guy because they are "just" doing self defense? LOL!

That's a theory, but of course, in reality we cannot really "demolish" people, and if people got a brain, they know I am trying to give a concept and not actual actions.

A Taoist does talk about virtues heavily, but virtues doesn't mean you have to fake polite to people, doesn't mean you have to give up your rights to defend yourself, doesn't mean that you have to be bullied and shut your fucking mouth up, doesn't mean that you have to be punch in the face and say sorry to them instead. Right?

Many assholes in the world take advantage of good innocent people with virtues, because they know somehow you have that "thing" on you that say you cannot fight back, you cannot punch them, you cannot even say a word to defend yourself much, so they feel FUN trying to fuck around these innocent and good hearted people.

At the same time, there a lot of FAKE GOOD HEARTED PEOPLE who are just nothing but an asshole wearing the mask of innocent. You get it ... right? Those people have all kinds of "virtues" on the outside but the inside is like rotten shit. They know how to play politics in the office, social circles, or.. forums. These are often social butterflies too, and they really know how to setup people and put them to a spin. These people, even they act polite and "fake" nice, they are way worse than a man who swear and fight you up front. A metaphor is, a sneaky bee is scarier than a barking dog. LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:05 pm

StandsForTruth wrote:Well, I think I ......May truth and compassion be your guiding light. Smile
Seriously, why don't you just ..... FUCK OFF?

Did I made my statement clear enough? Or you don't understand English too well? I do answer sincere questions, but not fake-politeness and drama-king. You fall in this category right away and the best word to describe you is nothing but "asshole". Period. you are really hopeless. Don't forget that you are not here to discuss anything, you are hi-jacking this thread to "express your views and bullshit" and you expect people to respond to you "nicely" while you can be a fucking cun and act like king of the world of Taoism.

Get a bag and bag yourself up, go home. If you don't like it, then stop posting and get the "fuck" off the board. I don't see how I don't answer questions that were asked sincerely, and seriously. If you think your stupid tactic can make yourself look smarter, I guess you really need a mirror, or maybe I should ship you one. You are so damn ugly from inside to the surface, because you are really really really fucked up. Have fun talking to the air, Mr. Moron Poker Face.

I hate people who try to take advantage over others while they think they can do everything they want to bully or fuck other people in the face. Oh ya, you got questions, why do I need to answer you? What authority you got there? Got a warrant? LOL!

Tin Yat Lineage people have been too nice to this asshole, and I think it's time to really bring out our real feelings instead, and not try to be nice.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:14 pm

Btw, some of you viewers might think "oh, don't feed the trolls"...

But hell, I am not. I am here to show people this fact here - Tin Yat Lineage do not have a rule saying you cannot swear, fight back and fuck some pests off when you need to. Virtues are only used on those who deserve it. Imagine someone came to your house, rape your sister or mother, do you be nice to them and say thank you for fucking my mother, have a great day and don't forget to wear protection next time?

I mean, seriously, a Taoist is also a human being, and not some weakling mindfucks with stupid rules on your back that limit you from speaking out your true self or dusting off pest that need some abusive words to understand your language.

Tin Yat Lineage emphasize on virtues, but only used logically, and reasonably. We don't talk virtues with bad guys, and let them take advantage of us and or good side. Everyone, that's Tin Yat Lineage Taoism. You can agree or disagree, but I never meant to "convert" or change anyone, I am here to demonstrate and so you can know or understand better only. IF you like to be a "nice and polite-looking taoist who just eat all the shit and smile back" , so be it, that's just not Tin Yat Lineage style. No biggies!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi Mak Jo Si and Everyone

I think that you are right sir. In fact i made the moral self decision to allow myself to over kill in a true life n death situation and let the court sort it out later, I did this in order to not get killed by my fault and leave my family and kids alone on this earth, Hey cross this line and its not my fault but theirs for messing w the wrong guy! LOL

As for questions about you the Luk Yam Sim Si Diety and that religion i feel there isnt any reason to answer any outsider, you and Lau Jo Si only owe that when or if it came up to your own people. Why should you have to explain yourself to some one you dont know!? And why is it any of their business anyway? LOL

Its amazing to me why a person would even care? Especially if they were secure in their own Taoism. To See is to be deceived to Hear is to be lied too, but to Feel is to truly believe! And the feeling to me of Tin Yat Taoism rings true and not at all hidden or misleading in any way! I admire that!

Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:28 pm

hris Arnold wrote:Hi Mak Jo Si and Everyone

I think that you are right sir. In fact i made the moral self ...... And the feeling to me of Tin Yat Taoism rings true and not at all hidden or misleading in any way! I admire that!

Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
Chris, you are right about self-defense. I would do the same too. If people come fuck around us, I will also over-kill with anything and any method I can use. The thing is, I prefer to stay alive and illegal in that kinda situation, and not risk my life and lau jo si's life and be a "legal" ghost later on. LOL! I mean it, people really care about you when they come and point a knife or gun at you? These people don't play by the rule, and they know YOU need to be following some rules, that's why they think they can bully you and harm you! For a true martial artist, who have a brain, they know that in a real life self-defense situation, there is nothing such as a "friendly move", because you don't want to risk that and later your whole family beside you .... gone.

Good to know that you also have this mindset! You blend with TYL with no problem at all!

Regarding the luk yam sin si thing, I actually explained it internally to my students in a group chat e-mail already, long time ago, and I am alright with people asking, even outsiders, but then I don't like to answer assholes, and that's the most important thing. You are right though, none of his business too! LOL! I guess he just ate too much shit and the brain isn't functioning right. Maybe green tea can help him out. HAHAHAHA!

Honestly, I am not afraid to face any questions at all, but I only answer if the guy is really coming for answers, and not fuck around for some shit talk - like "StandsForTruth".
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by azrael-99 Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Standsfortruth

you should believe that Mak Jo Si fight the scum that hide themselves as respectable man (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry i made myself laugh by saying that, seriously ?? respectable ???? BWAHAHAHAHA) .

I know him for a while now. i believe that he believe in his lineage, he respect taoism. and will stand again any form of injustice, and mostly scamming, which is the worse. they rape the trust of people while ripping away their money, which they probably win with their blood and sweat.

and by the way, just to tell you...............i don't like you. maybe you actually believe what you are saying, but you ain't serving the right person.
azrael-99
azrael-99

Back to top Go down

Post by flo Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:52 am

i saw a bong in the background of one of your videos, that instantly discredits anything you have to say about spirituality.

NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO YOU YOU BONG JUNKIE
flo
flo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:09 am

flo wrote:i saw a bong in the background of one of your videos, that instantly discredits anything you have to say about spirituality.

NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO YOU YOU BONG JUNKIE
NO one? Or.. just you? Are you retarded? you see people here that actually say they believe me or even learn under me? Seems like you are just too full of yourself eh? You think you are everyone or can speak for everyone, because you are selfish and narcissist. Oops, sorry for telling you the truth! Boing!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next