Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taoist Magic - Do you Believe? (Tin Yat Lineage Witnesses)

4 posters

Go down

Taoist Magic - Do you Believe?  (Tin Yat Lineage Witnesses) Empty Taoist Magic - Do you Believe? (Tin Yat Lineage Witnesses)

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:35 am

I want to open this thread for people who want to clarify things out about "Taoist Magic". In Tin Yat Lineage, we do not say we "belief" in magic, just like in saying you don't believe fire is hot. You know it is hot, because you witnessed it. Tin Yat Lineage do not promotes any "belief" but we promote stuff you can witness, experience and proof it to yourself. I am bad at explaining all these mysterious stuff, and some bums over the other forum think I am crazy. Well here, let us start this thread to talk about it! If you got questions or anything, feel free to ask!

For my students, I welcome you to share your stories or thoughts! Taoist magic is too new to the western world, and there is a need for us who really practice it to reveal the truth to people. Let's chat magic here!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Taoist Magic - Do you Believe?  (Tin Yat Lineage Witnesses) Empty Tin Yat Taoism Magic is REAL

Post by hris Arnold Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Hello Everyone

I too a few months ago would have thought this story was imagined or nuts but since it happened to me i want everyone to be able to see and read about my first experience w Taoist magic! I must remind eeveryone i have zero experience in Taoism I am only a martial arts teacher! Please feel free to ask me any questions and i am happy to describe in details about this amazing experience which i truly did feel and see. Also this is a great way to see how Mak Jo Si is when talking with me in private and how approachable and helpfull he is with help and questions.

ENJOY!
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center

Tin Yat Lineage Magic is just amazing, especially when it comes to exorcism and saving people’s life from spiritual attacks and encounters. Many of you might heard of the movie “The Exorcist” right? Gosh, that is horrible! If real exorcism needs to go like that and a ghost or evil crap can goof around in front of me like that, I better just shut my business and go home to play lego! That is not even what a qualify exorcist should be seeing…! I mean, if there is a ghost or some kinds of crazy power evils, I am 105% sure that they CANNOT goof around or even struggle in front of my face. I will nuke them down in no time. That’s my style. But then. you might think – oh that’s just you. OR – oh, ya right…

(Theres a pic of me here)
Let’s take a look at our believer from Pam Desert in USA, he is a believer who just learned for a VERY short period of time. Chris, this is his name.. and today we are going to share you his experience and encounter with an evil god attack.

Chris have no background on any sorts of magic, no background in Taoism and he is not even a Chinese. What? Ya, he is NOT a Chinese. You see him on the left? Smile

Hi Mak Jo Si
Thanks that means alot to me sir! I have to tell you about a strange experience i had last night. Here near my home we had a huge fire and the air had been full of ash all night dayand today this morning its still here too. Well i couldnt sleep and it was about 2 am and i was irratable. Finally my eyes started to close and my hand would shake and id grip my fung an choi which i only do when there is a fight LOL when this happens id jolt my eyes open. Well this happened three times and each time i thought i was dreaming a face on my wall a strange red and black face but not a face like scales or something. Well this scared me so i made the tin yat double hand sign and held it up then thought this did the trick and started to go back asleep! Well sure enough i startled woke again and the face was there MORE DEFINED! WTF? So I said what the heck I can kill evil so i tried the hand sign again but this time said the Altar prayer and stomped my foot and pointed at the evil like i struck it! Guess what? I felt an amazing feeling sir! NOT CHI! i have felt that many times! BUT MORE STRONG rush down my arms at the thing! THEN IT WAS GONE! WOW! Then I was totally peaceful, and relaxed and fell asleep almost immediately! I cant believe it Mak Jo Si! It Truly WORKS!
So am I going crazy sir? LOL Tin Yat did work when i needed it and I am just a baby beginner Taois! Smile
Thanks to you and Lau Jo Si for sharing this and starting me on the Tin Yat way! I am still shocked by it! Smile
WOW!!!
Chris

After this incident, I told him that this is not over yet and he will need to clean up more on himself. Here is my reply to Chris:

Chris,

Great to hear from you and glad you are safe! What you encountered last night is some e-dudes, and sorry they don’t send “e” mails first before the haunt, LOL! If you look at the Taoism Encyclopedia I posted, this thing is is the “evil god” in there. It’s not like saying, oh there is this and that evil gods, it’s more of a way to categorize these spirits. Like saying that is “human’ , “cat”, “reptiles”, etc.. get that? There is nothing such as “this god and that god”, because there are zillions of them out there, and all we can do is just to classify them into groups and categories according to their characteristic.

Nice job! You fixed the problem! But that is not the ultimate fix yet. If you do not have incense and incense pot setup, I suggest you do this first.

Sorry "i cant post the link here as i am new to the forum but if you message me i will send you this link "

Follow instruction and do it for yourself. Let me know how you feel after this. Now I must urge you to rush for the stamp and the bagwa mirror, get started asap and get going on cultivating the magic stuff. You will need it, very soon, because that shit can come again – oh , I mean their other pals..

By the way, do you mind I post this up as a testimonial on my websites? This is a good post and I can add my insight to this case too. What do you think?

Yup, you are right, Tin Yat Lineage is REAL as steel, that’s the slogan all the time. hahahaha! Every Tin Yat believers or students who encounter ghost or e-crap problems (who doesn’t?) all know this slogan well. With trust and faith, you won’t lose a battle with evils shit. That’s a guarantee we can give to anyone- even they are the most powerful magic cult shit on earth.

Blessings,

Mak Jo Si

After Chris is done with the magic, he come back and told me this:

Hi Mak Jo Si
WOW! Sir i just did the hidden incense and cleansing spell and i have to say i was again very surprised! I watched the tutorial many times until i thought i had memorized the spell and memorized the fu and even though i had messed up the hand sequence a bit when i did my formal bow and sat to meditate during the cleanse an almost immediate heat hit my entire body like sunbathing in a hot sun!! I couldnt believe it! As i sat trying to stay calm i could feel blocks that i know i have in my body from my taiji and chi kung practice being WORKED on and Clearing! WOW! After ten fifteen minutes of bathing peacefully in this heat! Even during my AC blowing on me which i didnt feel any cold air! After i bowed and had opened my eye my body was bathed in light and i could see much much clear in my vision!!!! How wonderful! I hope I can continue to do this or practices like this and get stronger and stronger and more importantly cleaner and pure!
Thank you and Lau Jo Si for this powerful magic it is beyond my expectation! Smile
Chris

It’s fun to read the whole story from beginning to the end right? That’s how I talk to people, and you can see i am not those strict, mean, bitchy kind of person. I am actually very open and casual in my e-mails!
Commentary on Testimonial and The Exorcism

Chris is doing a great job already, because our believers shall not have the power to bust evil spirits by shooting out the handsign like this. The reason why he can do it should be all due to his trust and faith in Tin Yat Lineage that gave him the bonus authorized power for emergency use, and so he got it to work that time. But then, it is a must for Chris to gear up and beef up his cultivation as soon as possible to really earn the power and proper methods to bust evils in the future. This is like one of the emergency exceptional case, but it is strongly suggested that he should cultivate and gain the actual power himself. Overall, this is a great experience and really do demonstrated how a believer with good trust and faith can also achieve great results too! This is something people should really look at to know how important it is to have the trust and faith in Tin Yat Lineage! With good trust and faith, nothing is impossible!

hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Taoist Magic - Do you Believe?  (Tin Yat Lineage Witnesses) Empty Re: Taoist Magic - Do you Believe? (Tin Yat Lineage Witnesses)

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Thank you Chris for putting this here, your testimonial is great!  I think anyone who have no real experience with our Taoist magic will think we are nuts, because in 2010, I thought I was nut too. But with that many years of using, teaching and seeing how Tin Yat Lineage work myself, and from the students and believers, I can now say -- you think I am crazy? YOU are crazy!  LOL!

That is my funny slogon used in the Tao Gun video! LOL!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Mak Jo Si on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Taoist Magic - Do you Believe?  (Tin Yat Lineage Witnesses) Empty Re: Taoist Magic - Do you Believe? (Tin Yat Lineage Witnesses)

Post by Tin Lui Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:46 pm

I have studied with Mak Jo Si and Lau Jo Si for almost 2 years now and my first experience with Tin Yat (TY) magic was literally sensing the energy field on my palm.  This was done with the right finger in sword form ( like boy scout salute finger )  writing fu on the left palm. That energy felt like a tinkle sensation and correlate with the movement of the sword finger. Too proved I was not crazy, I had my wife and kids closed their eyes to confirm. Then down the road there we more interesting result with the TY magic.

I am very fortunate to have found Mak Jo Si and Lau Jo Si because they have resolved numerous evil pollutions, health and career problems that was caused from my previous religion...Mazu. I thought that was one of the great Taoist religion in the past mainly because it was worship by our grandparent. So without questioning and understanding Mazu history, I risked my life into that religion. Both Jo Si highlighted how Mazu was a painted goddess by the government to control their naive citizens. Which seems very logical because at that time people were uneducated and had no internet to validate information. These scumbags took advantage of the naive society and brainwashed them to worship a iconic hero. Those who didn't worship Mazu were jailed and eventually killed. This was the same mentality how China had portray Mao Zhi Dong as their god after his death. However, because society had upgraded the scam didn't last as long as Mazu. I hope the new generation will see the truth like I did about MAZU IS NOT A GODDESS.

Now those of you might then ask if Mazu is not a goddess, then how come prayer comes true? How miracle happens when praying to a Mazu. Well to answer that questions, you need understand what is Taoism. Taoism is a study about nature. Nature means tree grow up and not down, flower bloom in spring and not winter, we hunt for food and not for pleasure, gravity pull us down and not up and Earth is a planet for human species and no one else. If you agreed to these logic than you will understand there is no such thing as god or goddess.( This is another chapter for later ), therefore Mazu is not a goddess. But then if MAZU is not a goddess than how come people felt miracle? Well guess what kind of people will give you all you desire on Earth for free? You guessed it bad people like drug dealer and mobster. Hey they will satisfied your need first but at the end you need to repay back. So guess who is Mazu then? Mazu is evil god period.

Alot of people, even people with Phd degree cannot understand or bother to EVEN questioned themselves why they have to pray to god or goddess. However, Mak Jo Si and Lau Jo Si can help you.
Tin Lui
Tin Lui

http://www.chiinnature.com/studentprofile_Tinlui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Tin Lui wrote:I have studied with Mak Jo Si and Lau Jo Si for almost 2 years now and my first experience with Tin Yat (TY) magic was literally sensing the energy field on my palm. .......Alot of people, even people with Phd degree cannot understand or bother to EVEN questioned themselves why they have to pray to god or goddess. However, Mak Jo Si and Lau Jo Si can help you.
Thank you Tin Lui for your story and posting. Here are some links people can read on your story, and THIS is amazing....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

True words from someone who actually witnessed the evil  VS good is very important, unlike many who just bullshit and spray crap to the public with their own imaginary stuff and false claims. I appreciate that you took the effort to share these, and hope to have you share more!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:45 pm

interesting read thanks Smile

We find also... our European Gods/ Goddess, Who are the embodiment of Natural principles and Virtues + teachings... our original ways were also supplanted by alien gods... our history largely erased etc (this over a period of 2000 odd years...)

Seems most of the planet is under an alien spell hm?
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

https://taouncut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down