Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

+3
hris Arnold
Tin Shun
Mak Jo Si
7 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine - Page 3 Empty Re: Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

Post by Mak Jo Si Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Tin Yee wrote:Chris, it's a rather difficult pick... If i'm to choose i would go for kwandao and the LS sword and drunken sword forms, only becoz I have learnt to do the maintenance and repair work myself (thanks Jo Si for that!) XD
Chris, just a note here, Tin Yee had learned to make her blunt Cold Moon sword (high carbon steel) into a sharp one! I taught her how to profile the edge and sharpen it herself into a real deal weapon! Amazing eh? A girl sharpening sword from blunt to sharp! Imagine that! She spent 2 or 3 days on that! But the result is very very very amazing!!!

we call the weapons we use in kungfu -- KAD TOOLS, LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine - Page 3 Empty Re: Explaining Tin Yat Lineage Experience with Traditional Chinese Medicine

Post by hris Arnold Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Hi Everyone

I do Cheng Man Chings TaiJiQuan, saber and sword and also Sun Style TaiJiQuan and Sword. Thank you for asking Tin Yee. LS Sword, Drunken Sword and Kwan Dao sound great and I am impressed you learned to sharpen your cold moon sword that isnt easy to do!! Smile

Mak Jo Si WOW I am impressed your not only nuts but a Kung Fu Freak!! LOL I admire your incredible dedication to practice and the healing of your injury! Smile

KAD Tools! Right On! I am digging Tin Yat Taoism very much it is refreshing to see in this world!
Thanks you All!
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:20 pm

hris Arnold wrote:Hi  Everyone

I do Cheng Man Chings TaiJiQuan, saber and sword and also Sun Style TaiJiQuan and Sword. Thank you for asking Tin Yee. LS Sword, Drunken Sword and Kwan Dao sound great and I am impressed you learned to sharpen your cold moon sword that isnt easy to do!! Smile

Mak Jo Si WOW I am impressed your not only nuts but a Kung Fu Freak!! LOL I admire your incredible dedication to practice and the healing of your injury! Smile

KAD Tools! Right On! I am digging Tin Yat Taoism very much it is refreshing to see in this world!
Thanks you All!
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
Chris, it's "Jeng Maan Ching" in Cantonese, LOL! But ya I know who he is Yang's Taichi GM. I used to teach and also mastered the Tung Ying Kit's branch of Yang's Taichi too. I learned that from my ex-wingchun teacher but also later on my own. The system is better than most "just for health" style taichi, since they focus more on the fighting side, and the brutal side. Have you heard of that?

Oh ya, the proper term for describing kungfu freak like us is "KAD"! My nickname now with the student is McKaddeh! LOL! You will know why there is the "deh" there later on! LOL!!!

Tin Yee the Kaddy, LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Hi Mak Jo Si

Yes I have heard of Tung Ying Kit very cool! I enjoy Jengs version of Taiji very much! And Sun Style. Smile

So we have Tin Yee the Kaddy and Mak Si Jo the McKaddeh LOL I can dig it! Now i just gotta get me a Tin Yat name and a Kad name too!! LOL Smile

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:23 am

The Polaris, the Big Dipper, the sun, the moon, Five planets and 28 constellations are emitting and radiating diverse energies to our planet, the earth. These diverse energies stimulates our energy system and we response to this stimulation so that some meridian energy goes up and some go down.

Since the stimulation from those celestial stars are in orbit manner, our energy system responses to them cyclically. And this is the reason we have the so-called daily energy circulation in our body. Actually the truths, we do not only have a daily energy circulation, but also have weekly, monthly, seasonally, yearly, bi-yearly bra bra bra.

Ancient achieved and developed ones in China invented many energy system models to help analyze the stimulation we get from those celestial stars. The daily energy circulation in a human body (子午流注) can be calculated by using an energy calculation system of 60 Stem-and-Branches (六十花甲).

Since the daily energy flowing in our body is a response to celestial stars stimulation, as long as the stars orbiting doesn't change, the stimulation to us doesn't change and our energy flowing pattern (our responses) doesn't change.

Therefore, even a person who work night shift for a long long period and get used to wake up at night and go to sleep at day, the qi flowing pattern won't change.

But what will happen to this night shift person who lives not in tandem with the nature flow? You go with the nature, you are supposed to do the right thing at the right time. If you don't follow the nature, mostly you will do a right thing at the time not that suitable. Just like 11am ~ 01pm is the best time for a nap, but nowadays many modernized people will arrange this two hours for exercises, that may easily lead to heart attacks.

The energy circulation in a human body is a living fact but all the suggestions induced from this fact are only suggestions, not a must to comply with. Yes, Jo Si is correct to say that this kind of energy system suggestions are not good idea in this modernized and technological way of living style. Few people nowadays can fully live in a style following the nature flows stated.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:50 am

Hello Chris, sorry to tell you I don't practice any Kung Fu at this moment. Maybe later days to come, I will get to practice some ^_^

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:22 am

Hi Everyone

Thanks Tin Shun! That explains a lot to me! I was thinking about that w jupiter and is moons that i read about in the Encyclopedia of Taoism, it makes sense that the whole stars and galaxies affect us to even if subtly like the moon affect ladies and tides! And hospital workers and police have always told me what the full moon does to their work as people lose it during those times! Smile

You can be a man of five excellence's kung fu, TCM, Taoism its part of your destiny! Smile

Oh Ya Tin Yee i also do and teach mantis, hung kuen, wing chun amongst many other arts like jkd, Filipino Kali, silat, savate, muay thai, shoot wrestling, BJJ etc... Im a Marts nut! Thanks for asking! Here in So Cal there is every art you can imagine! I was just lucky to be here at the right time! Now my dream to learn real Taoism is coming true thanks to Mak Jo Si and Lau Jo Si! Smile

Thanks
Chris
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:46 am

Hello Chris,

I can be the top 5 Kung Fu, TCM and Taoism practitioner! Oh, thanks for your appreciation.

Anyway, I had studied and experimented on my own to invent some "Internal Kung Fu" for exploring and for fun. But I stopped the explorer on this Internal Kung Fu invention after I entered Tin Yat family. Because I am afraid of getting involved into evil practices unintentionally. I am an idiot talking about the pre-heaven realm stuffs.

Not long ago I wrote an email asking Mak Jo Si about my Internal Kung Fu stuffs, and Jo Si replied that it will not get into evil because all along I haven't done anything getting in touch with evil gods.

From then on, I study and experiment my Internal Kung Fu again. Maybe this will make some misunderstanding to name it Kung Fu at this moment, since it has nothing to do with fighting for the time being. But I will include the combat part in it later, maybe.

This internal Kung Fu is a healing Kung Fu which can activate your self-recovery system to work to heal diseases without medicine.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:14 am

Hi Everyone

WOW That sounds very cool Tin Shun w your TCM background im sure you will develop a great KF healing system! Id dig learning it one day! Smile

Thanks
Chris
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yee Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:35 am

hris Arnold wrote:Hi Mak Jo Si

Yes I have heard of Tung Ying Kit very cool! I enjoy Jengs version of Taiji very much! And Sun Style. Smile

So we have Tin Yee the Kaddy and Mak Si Jo the McKaddeh LOL I can dig it! Now i just gotta get me a Tin Yat name and a Kad name too!! LOL Smile

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
Hahahahahaha! KADnuts?!
Tin Yee
Tin Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:41 am

Hello Everyone,

Jo Si's 16 hours hardship training was a must to do in order to heal his poisoned leg. He was poisoned by a con man by using many medicines to weaken Jo Si's health and disable his leg.

From the information Jo Si gave me, I can tell there were two types of medicines Jo Si took for a long time. One is the Qi dispersing medicine (散藥), and the other is neurotoxic medicine.

Jo Si couldn't trust any doctor anymore because any doctor he could reach might be a follower or disciple of the con man. The only way he could do is to heal by himself using some non-medicine methods.

Taoverse Deity told him to practice Tai Ji 16 hours a day. I can say it is a good idea to go. Jo Si had taken food therapy to replenish Qi and the most important thing to do is how to get rid of the poison in his leg?

The public see it poison. We, Chinese medic, see it a collection of energies, but this energy can harm our energy system to make a person disabled leg. No medicine could be taken to cancel the harmful energy out, what could Jo Si do to detox the poison out of his leg?

Chinese medic has ten measures to deal with any diseases:
1. 汗 Sweating
2. 吐 Vomiting
3. 下 Excreting
4. 和 Harmonizing
5. 溫 Heating
6. 清 Cooling
7. 消 Dissipating
8. 補 Replenishing
9. 鎮 Calming
10. 澀 Blocking

View the list and analyze Jo Si's case and you will find there is only one measure Jo Si can try. It is sweating.

Taoverse Deity actually kill two birds with one stone. He taught Jo Si to practice 16 hours a day, so his poison can leave his body and leg through sweat, and the other purpose is using this chance to train up Jo Si's Kung Fu to a very professional way.

This is so subtle clever indeed to design a prescription this way. This is the wisdom. Not the Tibetan Buddhism's wisdom to suggest Jo Si to eat shit!

Remember the human medicine sweat? Refer to my previous post. Sweat is poison. If Jo Si didn't take a bath after sweating, skin ulcer could be got.

This kind of wisdom prescription can only be done by Jo Si and patients nowadays can never accept this kind of healing treatment. Thus, you can see Mak Jo Si deserved to have his leg cured.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yee Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:43 am

Tin Shun ta for sharing your knowledge! I thought about studying TCM at one point but never managed it. I dun think I can ever digest the old Chinese texts...! Much nicer to have an expert around! 
Tin Yee
Tin Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yee Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:53 am

Tin Shun wrote:

Remember the human medicine sweat? Refer to my previous post. Sweat is poison. If Jo Si didn't take a bath after sweating, skin ulcer could be got.

This kind of wisdom prescription can only be done by Jo Si and patients nowadays can never accept this kind of healing treatment. Thus, you can see Mak Jo Si deserved to have his leg cured.

Tin Shun

Like you have told us before, patients' own efforts count!

Re sweat, I have no idea about its relevance to skin ulcer. Could you explain more please?
Tin Yee
Tin Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:03 am

Hello Tin Yee the Kaddy,

Studying TCM? Yes, you can. You are clever and mind concentrating, TCM surely is no difficulty to you.

There is no need to dig into old medical texts. It is only required to do it by us, Chinese medics. You learn it for fun and for some simple health preserving. That is enough. I learn it for a professional purpose. You may not be required to study what I study.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:17 am

Hello Tin Yee the Kaddy cat 

We breathe, eat and drink many things in our body everyday. Surely we can say the things we take in would not be 100% pure and clean. Poisonous stuffs get in our body.

Our body has a normal response mechanism to expel poisonous stuffs by way of sweating, vomiting and excreting. So you now know that sweat is full of poisonous matters.

Sweat spreading on the skin surface and it can induce some kind of bio-chemical reactions to our skin to create wounds. And if the victim stays in a dirty environment, some bacteria or viruses may even attack the wounds and skin ulcer is got.

In Chinese medic, we don't name bacteria or viruses in western medicine way. We name it external harmful stuffs (外邪) in a general way. And we see how a patient responses to this external harmful stuffs and then name it more specifically, say harmful moisture (濕邪), harmful wind (風邪) etc etc.

We then select from the 10 healing measures, pick one or two measures to cancel the harmful stuffs' energy out, or expel the harmful energy out of the body.

So you now see Chinese medics don't have to know what is bacteria, what is viruses, and don't have to know the number and type of viruses say H5N1, H5N9 something like this, we still can help patients cure the diseases.

We don't study what is bacteria and what is virus but we know how to cure diseases induced by them. Western medicine scientists complain us Chinese medics not scientifically enough to cure diseases this way. What do you think about it?

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yee Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:34 am

Is whisky good medicine????? XDDDDD
Tin Yee
Tin Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:29 am

Whisky is alcoholic drink. Any medicine suits your current body states is good medicine. Whisky is no exception.

Whisky can dredge blood stasis and reinforce other medicine effects.

Those who have the following symptoms should avoid whisky:

1. dry throat
2. obvious heat from two palms
3. sweat during sleeping
4. yellow pee and constipation
5. red on cheeks
6. red tongue and less coating
7. pulse like a tiny string and fast beating
8. anemia
9. abdominal distension
10. loss of appetite
11. feel hot
12. feel heavy everywhere in the body
13. hard and not smooth defecate

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:38 am

Tin Shun,

Thanks for your clarification and theories. Very informative indeed! That also relates to the Tin Yat Lineage way of explaining the Fan Tai Sui too. Most of the people think Fan Tai Sui is about some "Tai Sui Deity" (Just like Wilson Yong love to say on his website...BS) and that is only a hoax brew up in the bullshit Taoism. This hoax then gets carried onto the folk's belief and it is now all over the place. The scam stuff gets promoted all over the place and the Feng Shui masters in Asia now all do this -- Oh you Fan Tai Sui this year? Go pray to XXX Tai Sui God in the temple!

What a disaster!

Our way of explaining the Fan Tai Sui, as I understand and also clarified with Taoverse Deity, is that it is all about the negative energies that beams from the Jupiter planet to earth, since Jupiter is very close to planet earth, it is also a very big impact to human beings. I had explained it in my post here which you can read:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Actually, it matches with your theory on the qi/chi circulation theory in TCM too! Totally make sense! That is why I love TCM for this reason, it debunk the scam and hoax in no time! But yet, only a genuine doctor like you will study for real and possess those knowledge we can read in the Chinese medicine classics. I had encountered a few doctors before who don't even get the basics right! (The first thing is, they don't even get the yin yang and tai chi right!)

---

Regarding your self invented "internal kungfu", you actually went into "Internal alchemy" cultivation by yourself, and it falls into that category very well, not kungfu. Kungfu, we often relates to martial arts, but yours is healing and curing with your chi and that is internal alchemy stuff. You are also blending in some magic there, soon! Wahaha! Keep me updated with your finding and I shall guide you to blend some TY magic in!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:42 am

Tin Shun wrote:Whisky is alcoholic drink. Any medicine suits your current body states is good medicine. Whisky is no exception.
Hey~ That is a good topic! Lau Jo Si was on whisky Rx by Taoverse Deity very often because it cures her allergy (itchy nose and stuff), and really kick out some headache (while allergy) fast! But then, she must drink it PROPERLY and not like drinking water!

The way we were taught (by Taoverse Deity) is...

1. Smell and inhale the whisky for awhile, and taste the air
  2. Tiny sip and taste it in the tongue first..
  3. repeat step 1
  4. take in a small sip again and try to roll it around, inside the mouth
  5. swallow slowly..
  6. repeat step 1
  7. and then repeat step 4
  8. and you keep doing inhale, sip, inhale sip, taste,...

Trying to find the hidden flavor in whisky is fun, and it brings you a lot of joy there, because whisky is not simple.. it is not bitter, not acidic, and not burning - when you know how to taste it right! I confirmed this with Tin Chuen too, that guy know how to drink well! He said about the same thing and I am amazed at how cool Taoverse Deity is to know how to drink these stuff! LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Hello Everyone

HAHAHA Tin Yee Totally KADnuts! Smile

Very cool Tin Shun TCM is very interesting to me! Could I ask what you would consider the diet necessary to build Chi?

Mak Jo Si I wish i could do that whiskey therapy LOL Only I cant sip! I gulp! LOL Smile

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:24 pm

hris Arnold wrote:Mak Jo Si I wish i could do that whiskey therapy LOL Only I cant sip! I gulp! LOL Smile
LOL!! The thing is, you can't gulp whisky, or else you can't taste the hidden flavor! LOL! That's the thing, it is not easy to enjoy whisky, for what whisky really taste like! PATIENCE is needed! hahahahha!

If you like gulping, you should try our beer cultivation! LOL not joking though, beer, as taught by Taoverse Deity, is that you need to chuck it all in one blow in order to taste the sweet and good stuff in there, and it is so different from the normal drinking style. I tried it and totally digs it! Lau Jo Si cannot do it yet, but she know what it is about!

See this --

Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:14 pm

Tin Shun wrote:Hello Jo Si, the Real Individual (真人) I meant is the Real Individual defined in the Book of Yellow Emperor, not the definition by any Taoism sects such as Zhen Yi and Quan Zheng.

Here is my posting today on explaining the word "真人" in Tin Yat Lineage Taoism theory. Fun to ponder and compare! Actually being a 真人 in Tin Yat Lineage AND in TCM is a good idea too!!! Very Happy 
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:33 pm

Hi Mak Jo Si and Lau Jo Si

HAHA! I love Canada day! wish i was there w ya both then! What fun and its great to see ya buzzed! HAHAHA! Smile

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Hahahaha! Ya, it's fun to choke that bear in one blow, and you really taste something different too. A "deeper level" of tasting, hahaha! But ya, you need a strong stomach and lung, LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Since Tin Shun one brought up this topic, I would like to share our Tin Yat Lineage Taoism exclusive theory:

It is for sure different from those other Taoist sects, because most of them just copy from the others before them, and those others before them copy from the Chinese medicine and borrow more ingredients from here and there... well ya, it's not our style.

Our theory is exclusively in Tin Yat Lineage Taoism, and it is not just a talk talk talk and talk ideal theory. What we talk about is very practical, which most of our students already witnessed, and can achieve to witness! Not something to "hope" for and never get there at least!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next