Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taoism, Ghost, Ghost Month, Exoricsm

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Taoism, Ghost, Ghost Month, Exoricsm Empty Taoism, Ghost, Ghost Month, Exoricsm

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:19 pm

A lot of you might heard of the "Ghost Month" as it is in the lunar July... and many people don't realize that this thing is not really... real. Here is the origins and stuff you want to read!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am opening this thread to talk about ghosts, spirits, exorcism etc.. in a Taoist perspective, presenting you Tin Yat Lineage Taoism, Taoist magic and our exclusive experience on this subject! Stay tune!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Taoism, Ghost, Ghost Month, Exoricsm Empty Re: Taoism, Ghost, Ghost Month, Exoricsm

Post by Tin Sun Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:22 pm

From my Facebook, 2 hours ago.

Joss Paper? Taoist Explains
----------------------------------

Wikipedia:

"Joss paper (simplified Chinese: 金纸; traditional Chinese: 金紙; pinyin: jīnzhǐ; literally "gold paper", Chinese: 陰司紙; pinyin: yīnsīzhǐ, Chinese: 紙錢; pinyin: zhǐqián, or simplified Chinese: 冥币; traditional Chinese: 冥幣; pinyin: míng bì; literally "shade/dark money" / Vietnamese: vàng mã in the North or giấy tiền vàng bạc in the South), also known as ghost money, are sheets of paper and/or paper-crafts made into burnt offerings which are common in traditional Chinese religious practices including the veneration of the deceased on holidays and special occasions. Joss paper, as well as other papier-mâché items, are also burned in traditional Chinese funerals, to ensure that the spirit of the deceased has lots of good things in the afterlife."

As you can see in the picture above, the joss papers are something printed stack by stack and were sold for people to burn for the gods and the ghosts. What when there are no printers in the past? That's why, burning joss papers is not a correct thing. It's something brewed up by the temples etc. to earn money and to show people they are very respectful to the gods and ghosts.

The main problem is, why both, the gods and the ghosts can receive money directly from us but we cant receive money from them? It will be fun if there is a period of time, the gods and the ghosts can burn money to us and there will be UFO deliveries all over the sky, isn't it?

The government should ban burning joss papers as it isn't something in the official religions in Malaysia or even in the world. But, you know, if the government bans this, the people will tell their gods and ancestors to pull the government down (nah, just kidding, but the government will be down for sure).

If you know joss paper, you should know hell bank note. Yes, this already shown that it's not in Taoism for sure! Taoism doesn't talk about heaven and hell. This is not something in Buddhism too as they don't accept this, but it's something brewed up by the Buddhism and followed on by Taoism! What a crooked world!

I'm tired of this, Ive smelt enough of smoke and saw people throwing joss papers all over the roads (there is a type of joss paper that you toss it up the air instead of burning it). In conclusion, burning joss paper is a wrong thing to do. First, it causes air pollution, wasting papers (trees) (they used bamboos in the past but for now, they are selling stack by stack and I don't think they can find so many bamboo trees), wasting your money. Second, you attract ghosts, as you burn joss papers, you upload your energy to that location and wow, it's like a potluck for the ghosts and evil gods as 90% of Taoism and Buddhism believers in Asia burn joss papers, wow!!!

Last edited by Tin Sun on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tin Sun
Tin Sun

Back to top Go down

Taoism, Ghost, Ghost Month, Exoricsm Empty Re: Taoism, Ghost, Ghost Month, Exoricsm

Post by Tin Sun Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:A lot of you might heard of the "Ghost Month" as it is in the lunar July... and many people don't realize that this thing is not really...  real. Here is the origins and stuff you want to read!

I am opening this thread to talk about ghosts, spirits, exorcism etc.. in a Taoist perspective, presenting you Tin Yat Lineage Taoism, Taoist magic and our exclusive experience on this subject!  Stay tune!
Wahahah Mak Jo Si you came out with a very very much longer post than me! tongue 
Tin Sun
Tin Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Tin Sun wrote:Wahahah Mak Jo Si you came out with a very very much longer post than me! tongue 
LOL! No worry, I have one more to type soon, and that is the joss paper thing, really good idea to post about it now, and giving people my knowledge in the PAST and today. Ya they even have a bunch of theories for those things, crazy shit.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:57 pm

intent can create ghosts... deluded intent even moreso! Laughing

But that does not negate disembodied and/or "wayward" spirits... weather or not they picked a lunar month out of the year to haunt or not is utterly irrelevant, as it would have nothing to do with THEIR intent, but their OPPORTUNITY.... like the tides... once a year, the ghosts have their unique "high tide" period... where they might have stronger influences on the living - especially to those receptive... or "intending" to recieve ghostly presences...

However given the nature of "the other side" in contrast to our own nature, i would say that Ouiji boards are NOT A good idea, and that if you ATTRACT spirits with intent, you wont know what you're getting until they've answered your call.

Could be good, could be malicious, could be pure delusion... depends on how important it is to the individual Laughing

... But there are genuine ancestral spirits with unresolved karma whose residual psychic energies continue to occupy this plane of existence, rather than dispersing and reintegrating with the whole of all our emotions and subconscious; as well as there being wayward spirits, "lost souls" whose deaths were either so tragic that they did not know they had died, or their own selfish pursuits in life carried more importance to them than life itself - they continue to "haunt" their "home", thinking it still belongs to them.

Many lost souls exist, most never even interact with the physical environment, and a good portion of them subtly influence the thoughts and emotions of anyone receptive enough for their success... in attempt to live vicariously thought the living.

Some of these vicarious souls are benign, holding the health of the whole planet and all its inhabitants as their objective; others just lust for sensual experience. it is rare we are ever fully outright possessed, but it is also rare that we are ever ALONE, without the presence of influencing spirits.

Spirits are subtle... they are not persons, as most individuals view them as being... but.... an expression without a body...

For example, if you are dancing without a beat, following your own heart, you are dancing in spirit; your dance flows out into the universe and touches everything eventually... all things are vibrations and all things reverberate indefinitely in response to the myriad vibrations coalescing and clashing.

This is the great spirit.

Not the bodies and their actions or interactions, but the expressiveness of the cosmos and their every individual body.

The spirit of my post will be encompassed within my post and transmitted to all whom read it with open reception in their hearts.
The spirit of my post will not exist what so ever from the perspective of individuals holding no reception in their hearts for the "non-physical" expressiveness of "the space between interactions".
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:intent can create ghosts...   deluded intent even moreso! Laughing

and

However given the nature of "the other side" in contrast to our own nature, i would say that Ouiji boards are NOT A good idea, and that if you ATTRACT spirits with intent, you wont know what you're getting until they've answered your call.
First one, I will disagree, because the word "ghost" is not what you describe, according to Taoism, what you said is more like "Buddhism" influenced theory. ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

The 2nd point, true, and agree, and there is a Chinese version of those Ouijia boards too, which is always famous for making people fucked up in spiritual problems.

As we say, disasters and fortune have no doors to come from, it's your own actions that welcomes them indeed.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:09 pm

"created ghosts" have another term... i've heard them called "egrigories" or something like that... weird name.

Deluded intent creats physic manifestations of your delusions and you percieve them as "ghosts" or "phantasms" or whatever else have you.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:"created ghosts" have another term...  i've heard them called "egrigories" or something like that... weird name.

Deluded intent creats physic manifestations of your delusions and you percieve them as "ghosts" or "phantasms" or whatever else have you.
In a way, yes, there is such things, which we classify as "illusion" or "mental illness" in Taoism. That is purely a psychological problem instead, not a spiritual problem. But then, it is very easy for us exorcist to find out if the spiritual problem is genuine or not though. Just a baby-stage thing for us. I do have a lot of non-genuine case that bump to me from time to time, and it's often easily differentiated in a few e-mail exchanges!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:48 pm

the spirit of psychosis does, in fact, exist. all things are in spirit, in physical, and in emotional reality, and they all have "equivalents" on each level of expression.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:10 am

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:the spirit of psychosis does, in fact, exist.  all things are in spirit, in physical, and in emotional reality, and they all have "equivalents" on each level of expression.
Damn terminology failed again...
"spirit" is not the word that made the gap

Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:15 pm

you seem to reject that one word can have 10,000 different uses...
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:29 pm

I didn't reject, I agree, but then I am just saying that, --- it is not how we use it in our path. That's all~ Smile
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Your path is not Omniversal.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by azrael-99 Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:28 pm

I hate ghost

They are immaterial and can go trought material

I cant be afraid of material creature since they can bleed, if they can bleed they can die and if they can die i can't be afraid of what i can kill
azrael-99
azrael-99

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:Your path is not Omniversal.
Not sure what you mean by "Omniversal", but then I can say that yes Tin Yat Lineage is not for everyone, and hence I only present our stuff and never ask anyone to agree, join or ordain. You realized that I never ask for people's opinion right? It's because I know my stuff too well, and I don't see the need, nor anyone I can see that know better than me. If they do, I can sense it already, and there isn't even a chance for us to talk in the forum, as he or she will already be chatting with me on private message or email.

Again, yes, Tin Yat Lineage is NOT for everyone, that's right, who say that it is?
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:33 pm

What is Tao?
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Die Hard Trojan Von Nut wrote:What is Tao?
It is a Chinese word. Which is the language I speak, write, and grown up with!Very Happy 
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:09 pm

fun stuff posted today!!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Hi Mak Jo Si

Great vampire blog post! Just a side note when i was a kids werewolves and vampires were scary and would kill ya and were evil! LOL Now days teenagers want to marry them and live happily ever after! LOL

Thanks
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by azrael-99 Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:09 am

vampire ? ha! nothing a good machete or a 12 ga to the head can't resolve
azrael-99
azrael-99

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:11 am

azrael-99 wrote:vampire ? ha! nothing a good machete or a 12 ga to the head can't resolve
LOL!!! That's true, in the movies, you can use a 12 ga.. but... if you see Mr.VAmpire #1, you will know it doesn't work. Even a kwandao cannot knock that vampire's head down. the guy also got shot millions times with rifles and no use... oh well. You can do that to zombies, but not the chinese hoppers! LOL!!!

watch the movie if you like, it's a classic!

Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by azrael-99 Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:09 am

you raise me with your Mr Vampire No 1

i raise you with Terry Crew

the good part start at 0:20
azrael-99
azrael-99

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:07 am

well man, I told you that isn't gonna work on the chinese hoppers! LOL!!!!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by azrael-99 Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:09 am

then fill cartridge with rice. use duck egg as grenade and a super soaker 2000 filled with blessed chicken blood will do...............to at least slow him down, while i run in the opposite direction

if i get my hand on a flamethrower then that a game changing
azrael-99
azrael-99

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:53 pm

azrael-99 wrote:then fill cartridge with rice. use duck egg as grenade and a super soaker 2000 filled with blessed chicken blood will do...............to at least slow him down, while i run in the opposite direction

if i get my hand on a flamethrower then that a game changing
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!! Damn funny! LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next