Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tao-Taste, The Magical and the Meidcal Knowledge Area!

3 posters

Go down

Tao-Taste, The Magical and the Meidcal Knowledge Area! Empty Tao-Taste, The Magical and the Meidcal Knowledge Area!

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:11 am

Okay! Let us start the tao-taste subject! I will start it off first by showing you guys a nice video we made with our coffee stuff! Anyone want a cup? LOL!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Actually this is not "just" coffee, but also Taoist magic in Tin Yat Lineage! As I mentioned in the other thread, this is an Rx for Lau Jo Si and I to cured that stupid headache before and it work like a charm! Even painkillers cannot kill it, but this thing can! Totally amazing! The only rule is - no organic, no cheap beans, and you MUST do it right to get the coffee / espresso done RIGHT in order to get that result! Not easy!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Tao-Taste, The Magical and the Meidcal Knowledge Area! Empty Re: Tao-Taste, The Magical and the Meidcal Knowledge Area!

Post by flo Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:39 am

no organic? so the food -must- have pesticides or be genetically modified? o.O

count me out because anything that isn't organic tastes like shit to me, poison chemical shit.
flo
flo

Back to top Go down

Tao-Taste, The Magical and the Meidcal Knowledge Area! Empty Re: Tao-Taste, The Magical and the Meidcal Knowledge Area!

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:10 pm

flo wrote:no organic? so the food -must- have pesticides or be genetically modified? o.O

count me out because anything that isn't organic tastes like shit to me, poison chemical shit.
Not sure if you ever tasted organic soy beans VS non-organic? put that bias aside, just talking about what you "taste". Have you ever tried experimenting?

PS: Organic = those that labelled "Organic coffee beans". Some like "organic fair trade" are "okay", but just avoid the BIG WORDS Organic ones to be safe. What we perceived is that those marked BIG with the word and logo of Organic, often taste bad.

Now this is what my student who got connection to a profession coffee master said (as he told me), that guy will make "custom" coffee blends for the clients, and they often make 3 for them to taste and see which one they like more. Without exception, they ALWAYS choose the one that isn't organic.

So with this thing above, I am more firm about what we perceived too.

We even tried organic soy beans and normal soy beans for making soybeans milk ourselves. Honestly, the organic ones are tasteless and the normal ones taste much more like soybean milk. The organic beans (smashed up) turns to sour and stinky in less than an hour, smells like shit. The non-organic one smells good and nice even left there for a day. Not like the organic one.

With experiment, we learn, and that's how we trusted what we were taught and told. Not by bias.

But ya, you can like organic, that's your choice though.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by flo Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Yeah, you make some good points Smile i do experiment, and if i see no difference then i will not care if it is organic or not. Yeah, i agree that they do play it up and sometimes organic food has chemicals in it too!

the reason that soy tastes the same, i hear, is that all soy now is genetically modified. So buying organic is only a matter of pesticides vs no pesticides and i don't think that the soy plant has a huge pest issue, if at all.

the difference is really easy to tell in carrots and corn. preservatives are also a huge issue
flo
flo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:45 pm

flo wrote:Yeah, you make some good points .... carrots and corn.  preservatives are also a huge issue
I am not sure how the organic stuff works, but it should surely mean more than "just naturally grown", since the regulations and govs are involved. I heard from a documentary that the FDA and stuff are quite "dark" in a way, controlling over those farms and stuff (and it's all because of... money.)

So ya, heck how do I know what the organic really means right? LOL!

All I can do is "try" and see it myself. I had tried organic soy beans and coffee beans, and it is no good. So I took the advice I was given and keep it as the rule of thumb when buying my beans!

I also had tried organic bean sprout, it is "okay" but not really tasty. It won't make me sick though. (The coffee beans does make me sick!) I also tried the organic read beans, black beans, and I think green beans before, all no good. Sigh.. so now the thing is, we can't really know what those "organic" means unless we can be there to witness the processing part.. which we can't~ Sad
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by flo Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:16 pm

you are absolutely right Smile we can't know
flo
flo

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:39 pm

best way to know is to grow your own Smile
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

https://taouncut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum