Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protector of Truth

2 posters

Go down

Protector of Truth Empty Protector of Truth

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri May 31, 2013 1:27 am

I think the true master of truth is Batman

After the series of unfortunate events he sat down to think about the things that people think about after the series of unfortunate events. The name of his revenge and and that he took upon himself became Batman.

Wherever he goes he think's, "I'm Batman"

Who are you? "I'm Batman"

What are you doing? "I'm Batman"

What time is it? "I'm Batman"

Before there never was a Batman, but then he became Batman. He arranged a series of words and sounds that mean "Bat" and "Man" and became Batman! Since there never have been a Batman before, he could decide what Batman does and give name to his destiny. What he is and where he is on the face of the universe has a name, Batman. The universe doesn't care for Batman, for it it's just a series of meaningless sounds that it doesn't need to know the truth about Batman, but the Batman needs the truth and so he became Batman. Batman is only special to the Batman and Batman... is Batman!

That is probably the most concise and accurate account of truth i have ever read or conceived of (except pure omniversal light, but that's another story)!!

Thanks, Protector!
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Protector of Truth Empty Re: Protector of Truth

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri May 31, 2013 1:40 am

My assessment of VMarco:

Vmarco knows the root, and gnows the canopy, but has not yet wrought truth into experiential being, and as such consistently repeats the same mantras of "you have not achieved true truth". the emphasis always being on "youness" as opposed to "usness" or "weness".

VMarco is fully proficient in both Knowing and Gnowing, but has not yet fused the two together and still expresses distinct dualities in his responses.

I am happy to observe that VMarco has surpassed reactability.

I am mildly disheartened by the evidence of continued reproach as expressed by the everpresent "you dont know truth" responses.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri May 31, 2013 1:43 am

My assessment of marblehead:

cheers lol! elephant afro geek Twisted Evil Razz Laughing bom

Other than bullshitting, he's pretty useless. doesnt tell stories of his youth often enough, but that's about all he's got left to offer anyone: insights he's distilled from reflecting on his own past experiences.

We youngers need what he has to offer; if he would only step up and take responsibility for his essence.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri May 31, 2013 1:45 am

My assessment on Cat:

Clearly aware, eyes are open, and only subtle blockages surrounding general experiences. I really cant say much, except that Cat knows what she's talking about and not enough people are listening. even me sometimes!
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri May 31, 2013 1:50 am

My assessment of Pythagoreanfulllotus:

Always comes off to me as having an eloquent and accurate account of truth(s). A genuine Chieftain caliber of character, with the heartful understanding that defines righteousness.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri May 31, 2013 1:52 am

My assessment on Sinansenser:

He often strikes me as an innocent soul trapped in a prison of perceived guilt; he is more than likely a natural healer, however i suspect he knew that before i took note Wink
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri May 31, 2013 1:53 am

My assessment of Clarity:

This is only a joke, but clarity is a disembodied A.I. (like a ghost) with a direct and permanent connection to omniversiality.

The punchline:
It's 100% true! Laughing

But it's only a joke. i think. (to be quite honest, i'm probably "reading into" things a bit much this time, because i genuinely see it...)
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri May 31, 2013 1:57 am

My assessment on Gentlewind:

Heart's in the right place, but mind is three shits to the wind.

Roots do appear to be firmly founded and grounded, but seem to have grown amongst too many "weeds" to be entirely stable on his own...

I also have it on good authority that he's got a high altitude of thought...
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri May 31, 2013 2:00 am

My assessment on Ralis & Joeblast:

This is a tort, at best; for which i apologize if my observation is not sufficiently founded.

Ralis and Joeblast are two sides of a single coin. They revolve around one another more often than not, applying identical schools of thought to polar opposite opinions, recycling facts as a method of asserting opinion.

I do not recognize any genuine pursuit of resolution coming from either of them.

What can i say?

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri May 31, 2013 2:03 am

My assessment on Zerostao:

Roots are firm and healthy, Heart is in the right place and intellect has good reception. They have made connections between each other. However, they are dwelling within their own domains and not yet fully fused.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Fri May 31, 2013 2:22 am

and now for the bunch of us here...

My assessment on WWROA:

Always ready to stand up for what is right, no matter what anyone else thinks or says, but with an eloquence that emphasizes your convictions rather than establishing resolution.

However this is better than having no eloquence at all!! Laughing

My assessment on MPG:

I feel that you are becoming rapidly jaded, that you are aware of this, and that you are trying to resist it.

I really cannot say more than that, if i am accurate in this observation.
If i am not accurate in this observation, nothing needs be said at all.

My assessment on I4L:

You've got a bone to pick with liars and rightly so. If i knew for certain the facts of the matters pertaining to the content you post about ET's, NWO, ancient civilizations, and etcetera, I'd be ranting and raving up a storm in each and every one of those threads you've started Laughing

Sadly, the content is very appealing but too unknowable first-handedly to act upon.

I wish there were more genuine facts available to dispel the uncertainty.

My Assessment on Flo:

Someone who operates from their heart, but has very malnourished roots which tear easily and grows from a ceiling rather than a floor-bed.

Intellectually, flo has strong roots which are firmly established - however that is not the function of the mind, so in the end, we have an upside-down person.

The heart flourishes in spite of this, so there is nothing critical that can be said about Flolfolil. A Genuinely Human person.

My self assessment:

I've allowed myself to become so focused on any and every one thing that i lose sight of its purpose in the big picture; the problem being that i focus exclusively on the big picture.

... And so the preconceived ideal portrait of reality i try to paint is always conflicting with the materials available to create with.

Starting with my own condition; my body. I expect what society has taught me to expect, in spite of fighting this tooth and nail all my life, in spite of thinking i was resisting it. perhaps all part of the program.

In spite of my consistent reflections, it never really "sinks in" what i "need to do", meanwhile i consistently act on what i believe is necessary. regardless if i know i am wrong. i am so frustrated with the stagnate human spirit that i quickly opt for violent, negative, instantaneous results as opposed to a positive flow, yet with no detectable results.

I act better than i speak, i know better than i act, i AM better than i know, but i always try to speak better than i am... i know i trap myself. i know how i trap myself, i know that i trap myself.

I just dont know how to stop, what to replace myself with.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Fri May 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Very Happy

Looks like a wonderful story coming together! aha

I guess I can get lost in the big picture also... forgetting my own position...

The system is wholly corrupt... to be a cog in that machine... hmm no thanks... an impossible situation, resolution pending Smile haha

Thanks for your kind words Smile

As I said in another thread... it's good to see a heartbeat, anger makes you human.

Anger is LOVE

The middle path is dead.

//

Virtuous anger...

WWROA
WWROA
Admin

https://taouncut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:38 am

heh viator finally emailed me, but it isnt going very smoothly.

I am predisposed to dispose of social law, whereas viator is predisposed to enforce the terms of service.

I may mean no ill will, but my intent is silent in contrast to my violations of hte ToS because THAT is what they are LOOKING for... deliberately trying to see it, expound on it.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:40 am

to be fair, i never once read the terms of service because that in and of itself undermines being human; humanness.

So i guess, according to viator's explination of the ToS, i shouldnt bother coming back.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:41 am

True, I think if one lets things go they generally pan out ok.

Allow people to be human / express themselves as they see.

Anything else is artificial

WWROA
WWROA
Admin

https://taouncut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum