Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tin Yat Diet Recommendations

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tin Yat Diet Recommendations  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tin Yat Diet Recommendations

Post by Tin Shun Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:43 pm

WWROA wrote:
Nature is medicine, we don't need western medical science.
TCM promotes herbs etc = Nature

Nature is not medicine. We need western medical science.

TCM promotes herbs???? NO!

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Tin Shun wrote:
WWROA wrote:

damn you are right, herbs are only used when sickness occurs, which is what TCM hate to handle. TCM promotes health preserving and preventing sickness before it shows up... so.. FOOD and life style should be the main focus instead!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:51 pm

WWROA wrote:What I am saying has nothing to do with TCM. Other than my brief mention of different plants containing different elements, which was just speculation on my part.

I think for humans a diet of primarily fruits, vegetables, herbs is ideal...

A few studies...

what kind of bullshit research is that? It's lame!!! LOL! Just read it and it is totally a joke!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:
Tin Shun wrote:
WWROA wrote:

damn you are right, herbs are only used when sickness occurs, which is what TCM hate to handle. TCM promotes health preserving and preventing sickness before it shows up... so.. FOOD and life style should be the main focus instead!

I agree, preserving health is the aim... very few people do this though.

The majority practice bad habits and need other measures, though still very effective (TCM) you see I have a friend who was having problems with her reproductive system... western medical science (mainstream) said their was nothing they could do, no cure.

I said that was not good enough and recommended that she tried TCM before giving up hope.

TCM cured her...with a herbal mix

I have also a video of a young girl who had brain cancer, western medical $$$cience said no cure and that she would die. Fortunately for her she came across a person who had been practicing a raw food diet, eating fresh organic fruit, vegetables, herbs ... (nothing was cooked, fire destroys the CHI/ life force... I have images to show this also) she practiced this and cured herself... nature is medicine.

WWROA
WWROA
Admin

https://taouncut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:03 pm

WWROA wrote:
I agree, preserving health is the aim... very few people do this though.

The majority practice bad habits and need other measures, though still very effective (TCM) you see I have a friend who was having problems with her reproductive system... western medical science (mainstream) said their was nothing they could do, no cure.

I said that was not good enough and recommended that she tried TCM before giving up hope.

TCM cured her...with a herbal mix

That is wrong concept there. TCM emphasize that herbs are used in soup (tea) are for curing fucked up situations only. Before you fucked up, there is already a lot of things you can do to preserve health or avoid sickness from happening. For those "situations" you mentioned, it is mostly a very bad situation already, and so the herbs works, but TCM doesn't promote herbs unless you need to use it though.

I have also cured people with diseases that western medicine cannot cure, and I only use TYL magic, so what now? my students can tell you their stories, and we only use magic tools, LOL! No herbs required, just food, flashlights, and something like that. Oh ya, we use flashlight too, that's the DARK TECHNOLOGY eh? LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:09 pm

fire destroy chi??? what the fuck? where you get this idea from?

it's because people eat RAW food and get sick in the past (ancient time) and so they invented cooking.. damn you are going aboriginal or pre-stone age here eh? LOL!

There is TCM explanation for that case you stated, but I might just leave it for the doc to talk about it. But damn going back to caveman style is just freaky. You know, your fire destory chi is really a lame one, it doesn't make a damn sense.

There is fire-chi as well, which helps to boost the energy of something else too. Gosh, your theories are damn weird.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:
WWROA wrote:What I am saying has nothing to do with TCM. Other than my brief mention of different plants containing different elements, which was just speculation on my part.

I think for humans a diet of primarily fruits, vegetables, herbs is ideal...

A few studies...

what kind of bullshit research is that?  It's lame!!! LOL!  Just read it and it is totally a joke!

JAMA = JAMA: The Journal of the American Medical Association, is a weekly peer-reviewed medical journal published by the American Medical Association. The journal was established in 1883.

Loma Linda University + University of Oxford

I think they are pretty substantial studies, of which too the pharmacological/drug companies have nothing to gain $$$.

Apparently one finds differences in the studies between universities and studies funded by the drug companies... for obvious reasons, the drug companies are trying to sell a product.
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:16 pm

WWROA wrote:
JAMA = JAMA: The Journal of the American Medical Association, is a weekly peer-reviewed medical journal published by the American Medical Association. The journal was established in 1883.

Loma Linda University + University of Oxford.

You know, one of the worse thing you can read is this kind of papers. My ex-student who studied these papers and his subject is about China history and shit.. HOLY FUCK everything is wrong and crooked! It's all weird! But he believe the papers because it is from some prof and peer-review shit. Like this one.

For those who lived in China and Hong Kong, we just see it and laugh... it's totally not reliaable. In fact, those prof love to BS and then read each others BS, nothing credible much in my eyes. It's really nothing but... BS.

They can write up a piece about how good meat eating is too, if they want. It's the magic of the pen or keyboard, not facts. Never trust these papers, especially when they even talk about how vegetarians "get married sooner" and stuff like that, you know they are trying to sell that stupid fuckery shit. It doesn't even make sense.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Well, many many topics can be discussed about TCM concept. I now only want to share with WWROA that more than 50% content of the classic book of Yellow Emperor, a traditional textbook of each TCM doctor, discusses health preserving. Less than 50% of content discusses healing diseases. Genuine TCM doctor pays attention on health preserving, which is to learn not to get sick, rather than learn to do something after you get sick.

Nowadays almost all people recognize TCM is to heal disease and they like to make every comparison to western medical science. Actually the comparison is non-sense.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Btw, if "fire kills the chi" as you said, then all herbs should be eaten raw without cooking eh? Why all the Chinese doctors have to teach you how to BOIL the herbal soup mix in a ceramic pot or clay pot first and then drink it when it's boiled down to a certain level?

What a genius!

Your theory is really in need of a big surgery dude. Where you got all those weird stuff from?
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:47 pm

Hello WWROA. Let me share a few words on your "Fire destroys chi" concept.

First of all, I have to write the correct sentence in Chinese, and then I can start my elaboration.

I guess your "Fire destroys chi" is this TCM quote: "熱能耗氣". This TCM quote is meant "Heat destroys chi". In TCM, fire and heat is two different concept.

Your saying "Fire destroys chi" ---> "火能耗氣". 火 is fire.
TCM saying "Heat destroys chi" ---> "熱能耗氣". 熱 is heat.

What is heat (熱)? You feel hot all over your body. If I ask you where specifically on your body you feel hot? You can not locate a hot spot to me but you just feel hot. This is HEAT.

What is fire (火)? You feel hot specifically on a spot, you can locate and tell me you feel hot there. For example, you get burned or some ulcers, you feel hot there. This is FIRE.

Heat destroys chi. Yes, it is correct to say so. Fire destroys chi. Quite hardly to say this saying is correct.

In this discussion, we TCM practitioner knows the fire refers to some disease causes which belongs to fire element. But the fire is not the cooking fire you mentioned.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:02 pm

Just a note here, the word in Chinese 耗 does not translate to destroy either. It means to use up, consume, like batteries being used during the process, or gasoline being used as your drive. With "heat" your energy drains out fast, and so there is the 耗 word used. Not to destory???

That's why we always see a lot of weird people with weird theories in westerners Taoism and TCM forums, they just ALWAYS love to take these phrases and interpret it the way they like it to be, and call that "TAO" or "TCM",.... I wonder how many really ever studied it for real...

The Taoist text are WORSE.... sigh...
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:Btw, if "fire kills the chi" as you said, then all herbs should be eaten raw without cooking eh? Why all the Chinese doctors have to teach you how to BOIL the herbal soup mix in a ceramic pot or clay pot first and then drink it when it's boiled down to a certain level?

What a genius!

Your theory is really in need of a big surgery dude. Where you got all those weird stuff from?

I am not sure about the temperatures that TMC recommends... I will guess and say it is a similar recommendation to drinking tea?

For example

Tea Type Celsius Fahrenheit Brewing Time
White Tea 65-70ºC 150-155ºF 1-2 min.
Green Tea 75-80ºC 165-175ºF 1-2 min.
Oolong Tea 80-85ºC 175-185ºF 2-3 min.
Black Tea 100ºC (boiling) 210ºF 2-3 min.
Herbal Tea 100ºC (boiling) 210ºF 3-6 min.

Too much heat though and the nutrients are destroyed

similar is said of food, it is recommend to cook below 250 F/120 C ... I think steaming is good.

If you over cook things they turn to charcoal...

Some things need to be heated, others do not...to be a little more specific hahaha

Most leafy greens and vegetables I can think of can be eaten (+ better nutrients) as they are... full of vital energy, when you heat things they start to break down.

I think only root vegetables, potatoes, hmm maybe seeds... though I think you can just soak them overnight and they become soft and sprout (life) /// If you heat a seed it won't grow... you have destroyed its energy... need some heating at low temperature.

though I know some who eat potato without cooking haha.

it is 3am, can't go into too much detail now... have to sleep... haha.

Re YELLOW EMPEROR

Yes I agree most fully in preserving health rather than treating disease/ illness.

I think with the correct diet one can make the body Immortal, no aging or sickness... and perhaps turn the body into light.

Just my theory though, working on it Smile

ha

WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:15 pm

I think use up and destroy are similar things ... like gasoline... you are burning/ destroying/ combustion and using that explosive energy to move

you could also call it "use up" though

I don't speak Chinese.
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:52 pm

No way.. if you cook herbal tea for only a few minutes or even 15mins, you are going to die from drinking those things. LOL!

What you know as herbal tea might be their "health preserving teas" instead, like putting some Goji and long-arn and stuff into a pot and let it sit wth hot water. etc..

But for REAL herbal tea, the stuff for curing sickness, usually it is boiled for hours! There are even things you put to boil for 1 hour and then boil on higher heat for another then some stuff you put AFTER it is boiled etc... very specific there, but yes they do boil in higher heat as well, it does NOT destroy anything......

you know some herbs they use have poisonous things there, so it is a MUST to boil for a longer time or else you are drinking poison soup....
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:54 pm

also, when a potato sprout, you cannot eat it... it's bad for health already.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Potato sprouts are considered toxic due to their potentially high concentration of glycoalkaloids, says Dr. Nora Olsen, "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Solanine (very toxic even in small amounts)

Last edited by Mak Jo Si on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Not to forget to mention that eating raw and cold stuff (cold meaning non-cooked) is only the yin side, and no yang. It will lead to sickness as well, because of the imbalance of the consumption.... since you love the "theory", you must now that pure-yin is no good eh?
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:11 am

Mak Jo Si wrote:No way.. if you cook herbal tea for only a few minutes or even 15mins, you are going to die from drinking those things. LOL!

What you know as herbal tea might be their "health preserving teas" instead, like putting some Goji and long-arn and stuff into a pot and let it sit wth hot water. etc..

But for REAL herbal tea, the stuff for curing sickness, usually it is boiled for hours!  There are even things you put to boil for 1 hour and then boil on higher heat for another then some stuff you put AFTER it is boiled etc... very specific there, but yes they do boil in higher heat as well, it does NOT destroy anything......

you know some herbs they use have poisonous things there, so it is a MUST to boil for a longer time or else you are drinking poison soup....

No you wont die, not instantly haha

Say smoking for example... it takes maybe a couple of decades maybe longer before it kills you. But the quality of life is poor.

I want to be buzzing with energy... when I am eating fresh fruits, fresh water etc I feel this.

The difference perhaps is in living 100 years or living 1000 years.

The "Stone Age" seems to be when the Immortals lived? "Tradition holds that Huangdi reigned from 2697 to 2597[6] or 2698 to 2598 BC." ?

I think you make a mistake believing such a time was primitive... I believe today we are primitive.

I believe our origins being the fabled "Golden Age", and since a steady decline... we have not yet achieved the wonders of our ancestors.

So rather than the ability to fly like Immortals... we build aeroplanes (dark/ignorance technology)... this is primitive

Or say rather than mobile phones (radiation, negative health impacts both humans and animals (destroying bee populations)) ... maybe they were able to use telepathy

Like you say you use your own energy to heal people... this is better, this is what I would call "organic/light/wisdom technology"

I think our ancestors had a much better understanding of this... supernatural laws.

I would have been able to cure my friend too without TCM, similar to the young girl who cured herself of brain cancer. Many people live in fear though and do not trust Nature, in addition to being weak willed and unable to eat healthy... addictions to junk food.

We would have to do a comparison study between boiled and fresh herbs, to see which is more effective... I do believe certain combinations of herbs would compliment each other.

I should say not everything is destroyed... but I think you lose some nutrients with heating... the difference you mention though is water,  may have a difference effect.

Eg: People will boil potatoes and throw out the water... I'd say kept the water, drink it, because the nutrients of the potato would now also be in the water... so when heating depending on the temperature you lose some vital energy... from 100% to 80% to 50% etc... if you cook high enough its turns to charcoal = 0%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:19 am

Mak Jo Si wrote:Not to forget to mention that eating raw and cold stuff (cold meaning non-cooked) is only the yin side, and no yang. It will lead to sickness as well, because of the imbalance of the consumption.... since you love the "theory", you must now that pure-yin is no good eh?

My theories have little foundation that I am aware of in TCM.

I don't think you could call it cold, eating at "room temperature" depending on climate.

Does cooking make everything yang?

I see plants foods as condensed sunlight (yang)  ... water + light basically = say an apple.

Which than begins my theory that the finer the energies one uses for sustenance the finer and more pure their own energy... "you are what you eat"

So one eating condensed sunlight in the form of an apple...with a dedicated, uncompromising practice ones energy will reflect what one uses for sustenance... I think once fruit, vegetables, herbs etc purify/refine the body it is more easy to shift into even more subtle energies.

Last edited by WWROA on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:27 am

One could say that meat is a yin energy? being a product of death?
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:44 pm

I am about 50/50 with cooked foods at the moment.

50% cooked

50% fresh

est.
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:17 pm

WWROA wrote:
Tea Type Celsius Fahrenheit Brewing Time
White Tea 65-70ºC 150-155ºF 1-2 min.
Green Tea 75-80ºC 165-175ºF 1-2 min.
Oolong Tea 80-85ºC 175-185ºF 2-3 min.
Black Tea 100ºC (boiling) 210ºF 2-3 min.
Herbal Tea 100ºC (boiling) 210ºF 3-6 min.

Oh! My lovely admin WWROA. Let me tell you that you lose much fun by drinking Chinese tea in such a scientific way.

Chinese tea drinking is more art than science. You take Chinese tea, you enjoy the odor and taste of the tea leaves. Chinese tea drinking is an enjoyment instead of laboratory experiment.

When you practice Chinese tea drinking, please throw away your thermometer, forget your laboratory figures.

Enjoy the odor, and the taste. Enjoy the peaceful mind of tea drinking.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:27 pm

WWROA wrote:My theories have little foundation that I am aware of in TCM.

I am curious to know what theory you are going to invent? If the theory you are going to invent can be found answers from TCM or our genuine Tin Yat Taoism, you can directly get answers from TCM or us.

You don't have to reinvent the wheel.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:15 pm

WWROA, you are really going off the track there. You so wanna go natural, but you are glued to your kirlin cam, lab and numbers, and you so wanna say you are "natural" lover... that's just doesn't make sense.

You know that kirlin camera shit is not something you should even trust right? it was a fluke finding, and later people try to make a sense out of it, but it really isn't accurate enough to really capture "energies" you know? It just shows you some stuff that reacts to the electrons and stuff, and so it cannot really capture the "chi" at all.

You are so into these self-made theories, but you went all wrong. I can't help but just have to end this by telling you that if a legitimate TCM doctor and a lifetime Taoist master can tell you that your theories are wrong, you gotta realize that something is happening with you path that is not right. I am not here to debate or convert you, and it's your choice to believe whatever you think is right. My final word is, you are not right in both Taoism and TCM as well.

Note that I am a lifetime taoist master who teach and offer taoism service as a real full-time carerr. Tin Shun is a legitimate TCM doctor for over 10 years. We say your theories are weird and wrong. That is more than enough to tell you your new age hippies stuff needa be trashed before harming others like how the bums do all the time. It's just insane how you mislead people with the falsely interpreted TCM theories like the "fire kill chi" etc... really insane.

Okay, enough said, got too much to do with my work recently, needa go.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:29 pm

Well I use words like Chi to communicate a concept that you are familiar with... I could use vital/life energy or something maybe organic electrical energy... Chi is easier haha.

So I could have said fire destroys life (organic electrical energy) ... I am not talking about subtle fire energy either.
To explain in more detail,

Many enzymes consist of a protein and a non-protein (called the cofactor). The proteins in enzymes are usually globular. The intra- and intermolecular bonds that hold proteins in their secondary and tertiary structures are disrupted by changes in temperature and pH. This affects shapes and so the catalytic activity of an enzyme is pH and temperature sensitive.

As the temperature rises, reacting molecules have more and more kinetic energy. This increases the chances of a successful collision and so the rate increases. There is a certain temperature at which an enzyme's catalytic activity is at its greatest (see graph). This optimal temperature is usually around human body temperature (37.5 oC) for the enzymes in human cells.

Above this temperature the enzyme structure begins to break down (denature) since at higher temperatures intra- and intermolecular bonds are broken as the enzyme molecules gain even more kinetic energy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DNA Replication Process:

Several enzymes and proteins are involved with the replication of DNA. At a specific point, the double helix of DNA is caused to unwind possibly in response to an initial synthesis of a short RNA strand using the enzyme helicase. Proteins are available to hold the unwound DNA strands in position. Each strand of DNA then serves as a template to guide the synthesis of its complementary strand of DNA. DNA polymerase III is used to join the appropriate nucleotide units together. The replication process is shown in graphic on the left. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enzymes are proteins used by the body to increase or decrease the speed of chemical reactions. Though there are many different kinds of enzymes, we commonly think of the digestive enzymes because they make it possible for our body to break down and assimilate the foods we eat. A diet rich in enzymes can increase energy and stamina, as well as support weight loss, healthy skin, and overall good health. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So from the above we can see enzymes play a very important part in our living... DNA replication = longevity. Enzymes optimal temp is @ human body temperature (37.5 oC) ... how perfect Smile ... above that they begin to breakdown "denature" ...

Eating cooked food

In 1930, Dr Paul Kouchakoff observed that after eating a meal, a person`s white blood cells (leukocytes) would increase. An increase in white blood cell count usually indicates a stress reaction by the body. Eating a raw meal does not have this same effect on the body. He also observed that most foods that have been altered produce this immune suppressing effect. Your immune system is basically finishing your digestion process for you, which is a function that it is not meant to do. Learn more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fruits and vegetables contain enzymes to break down carbohydrates. Amylase is the main digestive enzyme for carbohydrate metabolism. It is present in our saliva, as digestion truly begins in the mouth. Amylase works to break carbohydrates into simpler sugars that can be used for energy and metabolism. Fruit and vegetable enzymes are devitalized by cooking above 118 degrees Fahrenheit. This means that steaming and microwaving destroys most of the enzymes, making foods harder to digest. Eating raw fruits and vegetables is a healthful way to improve overall digestion. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I believe what I present was among the earliest understanding/ origins of Tao... such may be difficult to find now... other than vague references...

Like the Immortals living in mountains (clean vital energy), fresh water, fresh air, fresh mountain herbs, pine nuts, bigu diet etc.

An interesting discussion either way.

I am still curious though whether meat (corpse) is yin though, being death?

I am not against science... you could say Taoism is a science? and that true science is the study of Nature + finding how to live harmoniously with Nature.

I am opposed (mainstream) "Western Medical Science" ... pharmacological companies etc that have more of an interest in $$$ than promoting health. They make a living from dying people.

////////////

WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: