Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tin Yat Diet Recommendations

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tin Yat Diet Recommendations  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tin Yat Diet Recommendations

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:59 am

WWROA wrote:This guy is a vegan body builder

We can go on and on, but who knows if this guy have all the pain and aches behind the muscles? That's the problem. You can look "strong" but fill up with pain and aches all the time because your body cannot sustain itself. Like headaches, you cannot see it through the videos, or if you tooch is getting painful, your gums are swollen, those you cannot see it. If you get a cold or fever, if you can act strong, people cannot see it. It's not so shallow as it seems.

Also, there are many "weird" or "not normal" guys out there too, like if you wanna point out people born with 2 heads, 12 toes, or something like that. Ya, there are "exceptionals" in this world, but they are not the norm. If you consider yourself a freak, then so be it. LOL!

AND also --> who knows what drug this guy used for his body building? Drugs, special diet or supplements, and so on... those are something you don't have, and you know what body builder does? They get a guy, pay them a load of cash, just to design their menus and shit to get them enough juice to do the workouts without dying. Afterall, it's a lot of money to keep them alive.

Get the idea? Did I show you a lion or cat with 9 legs? I just randomly found a cat or lion, and you found me a freak, good job man, you really need to find something more normal to make a sense out of yourself.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:06 am

The horse has similar organs,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am not saying humans and horses are exactly the same.

Meat eating animals that I am aware of have significantly shorter live spans... for example a Tiger has an average life span of 10 to 15 years, a Horse has an average life span of 30-40 years (in the wild).

Horse: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tiger: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

https://taouncut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:09 am

WWROA wrote:The horse has similar organs,

I am not saying humans and horses are exactly the same.

Meat eating animals that I am aware of have significantly shorter live spans... for example a Tiger has an average life span of 10 to 15 years, a Horse has an average life span of 30-40 years (in the wild).

Horse: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tiger: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

YA that's right, you said "human are not horses". We don't live in the wild, and so that is why we live longer. Try getting wet and then cold, having a fever and have no medicine, I am sure human won't live too long too.

You got a brain right? So do I! That's why we live longer than cats and snakes and ants. You get the idea?

Gosh, I can't believe how your comparison is like now... you really need to see the world better man. We got a brain, so use it wisely. Does deers and tigers have medicine when they get sick? Um.... duh?

Wait, I got a good one for ya --> does a deer have an email address? Maybe we should sign him up for this forum and interview him! (make sure we give him a keyboard that he doesn't crush it down easily..)
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:18 am

I think his build is closer to what should be...as per classical Greek statues... before people started living such sedentary/lazy lives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With a diet of primarily fruits and vegetables I have a similarish build to ^ (no suppliments, I believe they are a waste of time and that nature produces everything we need)

This man is not the exception, I can give a number of examples, Vegan UFC fighter, Vegan ultra-marathon runners and other pro athletes + all very strict with their intake and natural lifestyle.

I don't know these people personally but have followed them and believe they speak true. I am aware of fraud in the"health" community though across the spectrum, but i personally seek out extremely honest and open people.

Last edited by WWROA on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:26 am

Nature is medicine, we don't need western medical science.

TCM promotes herbs etc = Nature

When animals are unwell they seek out herbs etc in Nature to heal.

I haven't been sick in 7 years, since having a diet of primarily fruit and vegetables.

When you live in harmony with Nature and do not fill your body with death and misery nature blesses you.

As per the Horse link...

In recent years, new research has shown that wild/feral horses not only live longer and healthier than our domesticated horses, but also that they are not plagued by the deadly illnesses and diseases that destroy our domestic horses, especially lameness and colic (the top 2 reasons for death or euthanasia).

This has led many professionals to begin studying wild/feral horses to find out why they are so much healthier. The more we compare, the more we realize that these illnesses and diseases can not only be treated, but also prevented when we try to mimick the wild/feral horse's environment and lifestyle with our own domesticated horses.

//

So wild horses live better than domestic (they are more aligned with the Tao)

I think wild humans would live better than domestic also...

Or humans living closer to the Tao

WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:28 am

WWROA wrote:I think his build is closer to what should be...as per classical Greek statues... before........... In the"health" community, though across the spectrum, but i personally seek out extremely honest and open people.

Great, so your health = body builds or shape only. That's good, you know how many UFC fighters got their organs fucked up? You know how many muscle man die because of organs problem?

Not to mention that a lot of fat guys can live a long life with happiness as well. (I mean fat as in chubby, not the crazy fat cops).

We are human, and human health is not determined by the body shape. If you look at the Chinese people, they are less "muscular" than the western people in general too, but that doesn't mean they are less healthy than the westerners though.

Regarding the UFC fighters... uh.. I heard someone told me that they eat game meat on occasion.. so you better look into that more before you blindly believe that too.

Again, if you wanna talk about HEALTH, then you gotta stop looking at muscles all the time, Having a lot of muscles and die from organs problem is not fun you know? TCM never promotes muscle building like "that" kinds of stuff, but it still make people very healthy with the system though. If your "health" is about msucles, then we are not on the same page.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:31 am

WWROA wrote:Nature is medicine, we don't need western medical science.

TCM promotes herbs etc = Nature

When animals are unwell they seek out herbs etc in Nature to heal.

I haven't been sick in 7 years, since having a diet of primarily fruit and vegetables.

When you live in harmony with Nature and do not fill your body with death and misery nature blesses you.

You are wrong there, nature have herbs but horses don't know how to use it like a doctor does. It's like telling YOU now to go out the wild and pick your own herbs, convert them into medical usage stuff, and cure your own sickness. You know how many people have invested their LIFE into this TCM system? Horses and lions don't have this. YOu know?

Watch some real documentary of animals man, see how they die from sickness, then you know they are not doctors and they don't have doctors.

Gosh, you are really getting out of track there. If TCM is that simple, eveyrone is a doctor already.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:35 am

WWROA wrote:
So wild horses live better than domestic (they are more aligned with the Tao)

I think wild humans would live better than domestic also...

Or humans living closer to the Tao

Gosh, your example is lame man.

Domestic horses = raised by human. Just because human don't treat the horses properly.................. sigh.

You really don't get the point there. Go live in the wild and see how you survive then, why you are on the internet and glued to your computer?

Again, human are not horses. You know, when house-cats or dogs were tossed outside and they go to the wild, they die very fast. Same to you, huamn being, if I toss you out the jungle, you will die very fast too. So do we need to go back to the nature to live a life like that?

If so, please just let me die in this fuckin society with joy, I don't mind a shorter life span. LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:39 am

This guy is a professional gymnast.

He like most of us began his life eating meat, as per the practice of the masses.

later after sickness and severe injury he came to the Vegan diet and says he has never felt better, stronger, more alive.

WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:43 am

WWROA wrote:This guy is a professional gymnast.

He like most of us began his life eating meat, as per the practice of the masses.

later after sickness and severe injury he came to the Vegan diet and says he has never felt better, stronger, more alive.

And where are those examples of vegans with their organs fucked up? Also, where are the examples with meat eaters that are strong like hulk and they cannot go on veggie diet at all?

I mean, you are looping the same shit dude, and it doesn't prove a damn thing with this looping cycle. We can compete in giving each others some "examples" and "links" or "videos" too, but that's just meaningless.

You know, I can always toss you a few "Meat are good for you" articles and "Vegans are bad" links too. It's just simple as a click with google and shit. Does it make your brain smarter that way? Eh.. don't see it from your examples and comparison man, you don't think.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:45 am

Well you will find the Taoist did live in the mountains away from society? (some anyway) ... if humans can't treat a horse properly... and human healing = more sickness, I don't trust them to be able to heal humanity either with current thinking. I think human intelligence is inferior to the intelligence of Nature.

I think we need to create a society that is based on organic + cosmic energy principles.

I was born into this dark techno society and so must use it to my own advantage... we don't really have the luxury of the past in being able to move deep into the mountains and ignore the rest of the world.
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:50 am

WWROA wrote:Well you will find the Taoist did live in the mountains away from society? (some anyway) ... if humans can't treat a horse properly... and human healing = more sickness, I don't trust them to be able to heal humanity either with current thinking. I think human intelligence is inferior to the intelligence of Nature.

I think we need to create a society that is based on organic + cosmic energy principles.

I was born into this dark techno society and so must use it to my own advantage... we don't really have the luxury of the past in being able to move deep into the mountains and ignore the rest of the world.

Did you ever study Taoism history? Those that went live in the mountains are from the scam cults like Quan Zhen Sect, and I don't see how Taoist they are though. They blend BUDDHISM into their cult, just for earning big bucks with the king back in the Ming dynasty when it all started.

Guess what, the start of Taoism, Zhen Yi gen 1, Jeung Dao Ling and the few generations down which I can call Taoism, they fuckin eat loads of meat man and they live a life with the society too. I don't see how dark that is. It's just because the stupid Quan Zhen sect love Buddhism doesn't mean ALL Taoism need to suck the dick of Buddhist though.

You know that you are on Buddhism more than Taoism eh?

Here we go, a bit of history of that crooked fuckery Quan Zhen Sect. With more research and shit, you will find more fun stuff about this sect, and ya, it isn't on google......

So ya, you got on the theory of those scam cult, thanks. Enjoy the new age hippies stuff, but that's not Taoism. Not to forget to mention that this cult or sect is HEAVILY going on corruption with the China gov right now, money and shit... you call this Taoism? Fuck me
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:51 am

I agree you can find for or against for both things... it takes time to distinguish between what is true and what is false in addition to experimenting with your own body to validate.

Some who claim to be vegetarian/ vegan are not. They can eat potato chips, heavy oils, soft drinks etc and still claim "vegan" ... processed foods and then they claim that the vegan/vege diet made them sick... their diet is 90% junk food.

Like you say with Taoists, they wear Taoist clothing but they are not Taoist.

WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:56 am

I did study some Buddhism and rejected it.

I do not believe life is suffering.

I believe life is good and it is only human error that causes suffering.

I do not believe in non-violence either.

I believe it is ones duty to protect yourself, your family and your homeland.

I also believe the human body is good, that pleasure is good and that Immortality is possible.

I have said before that Buddhism is spiritual suicide.

WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:00 am

One huge error in Buddhist teachings... which is evident from the very beginning is...

Buddha said... "you are what you think"

and then teaches that "life is suffering!"

So the Buddha is teaching people to THINK, life is suffering... and as they think they become...
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:11 am

I recall that Buddhism was in conquest mode in its earlier history?... similar to Christianity.

When Christianity took over Europe and the Native European Traditions (Similar to Taoism) ... people who wished to stay true to their traditions had to pretend to be Christian so that they could secretly preserve their teachings, which they had to codify (make secret) to avoid persecution / torture and death.

So you can see some "Christian" Orders used secret Pagan (Native European Traditions) symbols so other initiates knew the truth and that they were friends + kept the ancient ways.

I don't know the entire history of Taoism... though I have a feeling that the Taoists who went into the mountains may have done similar to the European Pagans.

Just speculations though.
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:10 am

Nope, the Taoism you know right now, especially the Vegan part is from Buddhism, not Taoism. I can smell it rightaway, it's way too obvious for me... Taoism is all about meat lovers, because we don't give a shit about animal cruelty and stuff like that. Even the TCM guys don't. They care about health, and vegan doesn't give the benefit in the long run and that's facts in TCM. With meat, a lot of people were rescued from near death situation, and even in the TCM classics, they told you that when people are weak and medicine doesn't work, give them load of meat (especially chicken, beef, etc.. ) and it will cure them up. That's how I was cured in 2010 winter too.

Btw, I was once on those stupid veggie diet when I was being scammed too, totally fucked me up very bad. I have also screwed up my wife's health too. I see it happen to us and so to a lot of clients and students I have rescued. Yup, some of them try to make a sense of out it, but when they realized they fucked up, it is always kinda late.

Taoist never go into the mountain for a life, in fact, Jeung Dao Ling, the first guy who made Taoism called Taoism, he WAS in the mountain and then he build his temple and stuff and merge into the city and open his "franchaise" or "chain temples" all over the place. It's the other way around.

Just dig yourself a hole and hide from human's society is not what Taoist do. Instead, we do the opposite. We dip into the society and cultivate, plus advance with nature. Yes, nature goes forward, not BACKWARD. If you wanna go back to being a caveman, that's already against nature's pattern. You see, technology and society is part of NATURE too. How the hell is it not nature? Nature is not only with trees and grass. Everything you touch right now is also part of nature too, include your keyboard. It's made from things on planet earth, not from another realm.

Your word "Tao" is already wrong, because you got that crappy definition from the false translation and interpretation of Tao Te Ching as I have mentioned before. Just like a lot of the bums, you got the basics wrong from step 1, how can you even get the rest?

Don't forget, Tao Te Ching is NOT a Taoism book, even from the past it was never one. It's just a book of virtue, and the word TAO is not equal to Taoism. Just like Hot Dogs is not = grilled dog (the animal).
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:17 am

Btw, again, a few books to avoid for reference seeking - Taoist Canon, The 7 cloud scripture shit, and so on.. these are propagandas bullshit created in the past by either the Quan Zhen Sect or the Zhen Yi Sect crooked people, and they are created to make the king buy their side more, which means the book HAVE to blend with Buddhism. There goes a lot of non-sense theories sugar coated or disguised to fit into "Taoism" and make people think the buddhist way.

You might not agree with those Buddhism as you said, but then there are stuff you already fell for, like the vegan part, the "nature" part, and so on. Those things are very obviously from these crappy source too, which is why Taoism is so fucked up today...

In the past, Buddhism is beloved by the kings and queens in China, ALL THE TIME, because it is a great mind controlling device, and the stuff is good for making the people's mind weaker, easier to control the people, and so on... and so if your sect of Taoism say Buddhism is bad, or you don't try your best to blend into it, you sect is a goner.

During the time when the female king was in charge, a lot of "Taoist" were killed because they refused to convert or agree to Buddhism. Then a lot of temples were nuked because of this too, and so is a lot of sects were demolished, just because they don't agree with Buddhism.

Then later on, people try to survive and make up bullshit to look more Buddha vibe to keep their life... and so that is where all these fucked up classics came from..including the vegan bullshit as well.

The famous thing - Yi Jin Jing is a good example. People say it is from Shaolin, the Buddhist Monk "Da Mor", but in reality, it is not, it is truly a Taoist chi kung but made to look Buddhist so the book can be sold on the shelf! Every Chinese doctors can debunk it because the book itself is full of TAOIST and TCM theories, which the Buddhist doesn't have! Where the hell does a Buddhist can bring out the TCM theories? I don't think so?

There we go, and still, a lot of people still believe that Yi Jin Jing is from Buddhist.. gosh...
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:11 am

Well my advocacy of Vegetarian/Vegan diet does not come from Buddhism, It was pre buddhism for me. My choice was due to empathy with the animals suffering and after witnessing the horrible conditions they endure. I wished no longer to be a part of such unconscious practices.

The health aspect was secondary and a fortunate discovery... though it did take some time to find the right way... which for me was to remove most dairy + grains/gluten. With a diet 99% of fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs.

Low fat, high carbohydrate + fresh foods

WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:17 am

With Technology

I agree with you... I think there are 2 types of tech though... one that is harmonious with nature = " Radiant Energy"

and the other is dirty and destructive ... combustion, burning oil etc ...little improvement in that regard the past 2000+ years.

I guess basically "Implosion" vs Explosion maybe....
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:13 pm

WWROA wrote:Well my advocacy of Vegetarian/Vegan diet does not come from Buddhism, It was pre buddhism for me. My choice was due to empathy with the animals suffering and after witnessing the horrible conditions they endure. I wished no longer to be a part of such unconscious practices.

The health aspect was secondary and a fortunate discovery... though it did take some time to find the right way... which for me was to remove most dairy + grains/gluten. With a diet 99% of fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs.

Low fat, high carbohydrate + fresh foods

You are being contradicting here and slapping your own mouth repeatedly. IN your previous postings, you mentioned that you want to go "nature" and "natural". But your theory of veganism failed... meaning that, human by nature are meat-eaters and our body is a meat-lover, but you wanna flip it over and go against it. You know that our ancestor, the chimpanzees are natural meat-eaters too? They do eat fruits, but they also live on meat. They hunt, and they eat the meat.... get that? We don't live on bananas, that's not the "monkey" we are from. So tell me, how close to "nature" are you now with veganism? You are walking away from it instead.

You also said - we don't need western medicine, we only need nature, herbs, etc... but you also failed it again and again by referring to your WESTERN theories of nutritions which are invented by the scientist and not TCM people. Look at your theories of the low fat, high carbohydrate, etc... all these words are NOT really from TCM or any natural medicine theories. It doesn't work that way in TCM though. My student will be back later to tell you the TCM theories and you will know, your theory of the 5 element is also a big epic fail, but you try to debate it against a DOCTOR who work as a real doctor for over 10 years, LOL! You really doesn't get the 101 and tried so hard to interpret things the way you like, that's really like the JC people trying to ignore the first half of their bible and blindfolding themselves to believe the good stuff! LOL!

The more you reply, the more contradicting it is... just weird.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:28 pm

Just in case my student is not back yet,

This quote is from the WangDi Nei Jng, the TCM classics that any TCM docs must study for their 101. It's clearly saying...

五谷為養,五果為助,五畜為益,五菜為充

The 5 grains for growth
five fruits for assisting
the five domestic animals for nutritions / benefiting
five vegetables for replenishing

my English translation is abit odd, but I am sure my student can fix it up. The idea is, TCM promotes the balance of eating different CATEGORIES here like the nutrition pyramid thing. Meat is one of the most important thing. We consume meat not only because of nutrition, but also for the CHI (energy) that make you alive as well.

Your theory on just using the "taste" 5 elements is lame, because you can have just veggie with 5 tastes too, trying to just eat vegetables and making them in 5 tastes, you will die very soon.

TCM doesn't work that way, your partial knowledge on TCM is DANGEROUS! Many people who just know a bit of each subject and try to form their own puzzle often lead to a tragedy, and your TCM is a good example. You don't even know the theories and you try to interpret it the way you want by using what you know "right now". It's totally a disaster.

The whole TCM classics talks about meat eating and their medical usage one by one in specific too!

Btw, you know, you can just eat herbs and herbs all have 5 elements too (meaning that they can all be categorized into 5 groups with 5 elements property), so does it mean you can live by just eating the herbs and nothing else?

Another thing is, don't forget that herbs are ONLY herbs and medicine IF you know how to use it, prepare it and cook it. If you just take the RAW herbs without preparing it, you will die from food poisoning too. Herbs can be also poison if you don't use it right.

Again, relating to your "nature is medicine" theory, you are epic failed there again. Animals cannot just pick on random plants and eat them for medical usage, in fact, a lot of animals die from eating the wrong shit!!! Human have spent a LOT of time investing in the TCM stuff, just to learn how to use the herbs they found, including how to prepare it, cook it, and so on... you think anyone can come up with these ideas randomly? or a deer / cow can know how to do that?

Please be realistic and don't just chop up TCM stuff and interpret the partial theories you know.. it's really a big problem.. especially that it is HARMFUL to follow partial theories...
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Shun Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Bitter - Different herbs
Spicy - Ginger
Sweet - Orange
Sour - Lemon
Salty - Tomato

Some concepts do not conform to TCM theory. Different herbs has no relation to bitter. Orange, lemon and tomato all belong to sweet and sour both together.

Tin Shun

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:33 pm

What I am saying has nothing to do with TCM. Other than my brief mention of different plants containing different elements, which was just speculation on my part.

I think for humans a diet of primarily fruits, vegetables, herbs is ideal...

A few studies...

Eating a vegetarian diet may be associated with living longer, according to a new study in the journal JAMA Internal Medicine.

Researchers from Loma Linda University found that vegetarians had a 12 percent lower risk of dying over a six-year period, compared with non-vegetarians.

"These results demonstrate an overall association of vegetarian dietary patterns with lower mortality compared with the nonvegetarian dietary pattern," the researchers wrote in the study. "They also demonstrate some associations with lower mortality of the pesco-vegetarian, vegan and lacto-ovo-vegetarian diets specifically compared with the nonvegetarian diet."

The study included 73,308 Seventh-Day Adventist men and women, who were recruited sometime between 2002 and 2007, and were followed for a mean time of 5.79 years. Over that time period, 2,570 people died.

Researchers found that compared with nonvegetarians, all vegetarians had a 12 percent lower risk of dying over this time period. Specifically, vegans had a 15 percent lower risk of death, lacto-ovo-vegetarians had a 9 percent lower risk of death, pesco-vegetarians had a 19 percent lower risk of death and semi-vegetarians had an 8 percent lower risk of death.

However, it's important to note that people who are vegetarians tended to be more likely to be married, have higher education levels and be older and thinner. They were also more likely to exercise, to not smoke and to not drink. Researchers noted that all of these are also factors could play a role in their lower risk of death.

In addition, it's important to note that the follow-up period in the study was relatively short -- researchers acknowledged in the study that "this analysis is limited by relatively early follow-up. If dietary patterns affect mortality, they may do so with moderate effect sizes, via complex pathways, and with long latency periods." In other words, researchers are saying that any true associations between longevity and vegetarianism may have yet to be detected since the follow-up period was so short.

Loma Linda University researchers have long been known for their studies on vegetarianism and health. Last year, they presented findings so far from their Adventist Health Study 2 at a meeting of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, showing that Seventh Day Adventist men who are vegetarians live 9.5 years longer, and Seventh Day Adventist women who are vegetarians live 6.1 years longer, than other people in California, Everyday Health reported.

Furthermore, a study from University of Oxford researchers that came out earlier this year showed that consuming a vegetarian diet lowers heart disease risk by 32 percent, compared with meat- and fish-eaters. That study included 45,000 people in the U.K.; 34 percent of them were vegetarians. Researchers found in that study that vegetarians were also less likely to have high body mass indexes, and also less likely to have diabetes.

Plus, a 2011 study in the journal Diabetes Care showed that a vegetarian diet is linked with fewer metabolic risk factors, and a decreased risk of metabolic syndrome (considered a risk factor for Type 2 diabetes).
From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Tin Shun wrote:

Bitter - Different herbs
Spicy - Ginger
Sweet - Orange
Sour - Lemon
Salty - Tomato

Some concepts do not conform to TCM theory. Different herbs has no relation to bitter. Orange, lemon and tomato all belong to sweet and sour both together.

Thanks for clarifying, I was just making basic guesses.

With herbs nothing specific was coming to mind, though now if I had to guess one i'd say Rue.

WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum