Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiseTaoBuddy, StandsForTruth, FlowingHands, come in

+7
Cương Thi
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
flo
azrael-99
Tin Lui
Tin Yee
Mak Jo Si
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WiseTaoBuddy, StandsForTruth, FlowingHands, come in - Page 2 Empty Re: WiseTaoBuddy, StandsForTruth, FlowingHands, come in

Post by Mak Jo Si Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:45 am

Cương Thi wrote:
What is your deal with speaking with such vague language? If I can try understand what you're trying to say, you don't like when MJS expose SCAMMERS? Ok let's say you're a historian and you're making a living teaching history to people, but you discovered someone who is making millions of dollar off of telling pseudo-history and bastardize a specific topic your really love. Are you just gonna sit there and let people be misguided by such utter bullshit? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Let MJS expose the LIES and reveal the TRUTH about these scammers.

People like Wilson Young and the Luk Yam Shen Gong people are taking Buddhist deities and ideas and blend them with the Taoist religion and it's fucken disgusting. I was born and raised Buddhist, and it sickens me when I see a self-proclaim "taoist" or "buddhist" don't know the differences between those two religions. Let him keep preaching the truth!
Thanks man. I am glad someone that is awake is speaking now. Mr. Nut need some voldka or something because he really don't even get what is Taoism. He still thinks we are just saying "we are better than the scammers" and not debunking the scams for justice. Sigh, he chose a nice name "Mr. Nut"... his head is in need of a big stick to crack it open and unleash some logic..
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

WiseTaoBuddy, StandsForTruth, FlowingHands, come in - Page 2 Empty Re: WiseTaoBuddy, StandsForTruth, FlowingHands, come in

Post by Cương Thi Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:Sigh, he chose a nice name "Mr. Nut"... his head is in need of a big stick to crack it open and unleash some logic..
Gotta love that irony. He should then eat the nuts because they are apparently good for your brain and maybe he'll realize something.
Cương Thi
Cương Thi

Back to top Go down

Post by azrael-99 Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:26 am

for what i know, "nuts" also mean something else though, you know, when something isn't going right in your "nutshell" ?? even a close nutshell can contain a few worms that infect the nut.
azrael-99
azrael-99

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:17 am

Cương Thi wrote:
Mak Jo Si wrote:Sigh, he chose a nice name "Mr. Nut"... his head is in need of a big stick to crack it open and unleash some logic..
Gotta love that irony. He should then eat the nuts because they are apparently good for your brain and maybe he'll realize something.
LOL! I thought almond is the thing that is good for the brain only? Other nuts also works? HAHAHAHAHA
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:15 pm

Just a quick note here, as of Jan 11, 2014 - Mak Jo Si is still happy and jumpy on YouTube as always. No Monkey King crap is spotted yet, and I don't see any super donkey kicking my ass from the other side of the world either. I wonder where the FUCK are those lousy monkeys? I wanna kick their red ass so bad but they just failed to show up. Now prove me those 5000 years monkey bullshit is real, and I will reward them with a box of red bull. Hey man, great prize, red bulls are expensive in Malaysia! Can these assholes really do something to tell me they actually know something (magic) that works or can at least touch me?!?!?!?!

Seriously, I have faced a lot of sorcerers, and from Asia, I faced some very powerful Gong Tau sorcerers and Thai sorcerers too, and I can say that AT LEAST they can reach over and get a battle going. These guys who worship the monkey king and shit can't even show up their ass! GOSH! Shame on their ancestors and lineage! What the fuck is this? a joke?! I waited for so many months and no one is showing up to kick my ass from the other side of the universe!? COME ON!

I am VERY disappointed.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowing Hands Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:03 pm

What a complete moron you are, you wouldn't know taoism if someone punched you in the face with 'Dao' written on their fist. You're no more than a fraud yourself, trying to bebunk everyone else to make out that your made up lineage has any credence. And all your little sycophants, crawling around saying complete rubbish, just because they can. Why don't you shut your stupid mouth up you silly little boy and go play with your guns, you never know you may shoot yourself in the foot! Who do you think you are? What power do you think you posses to challenge me? Idiot. Do you think the Monkey God cares about a puny little boy like you, all mouth and no trousers, you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag, one way or another. COMPLETE IDIOT. Send your puny magic to me if you can, see if I care. You'd be better off taking up some other profession, real Daoist Masters can see right through you for what you are.... an idiot.

Flowing Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by CosmicAlmightyMonkeyKing Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:24 am

Bow before me silly human!

CosmicAlmightyMonkeyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:26 am

haha
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

https://taouncut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wisetaobuddy Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:25 pm

what a surprise not a single member from ting yat reply this message.You know what the truth is only one person that exist in tin yang lineage and all other user are fake one.It was created by that mentally problem guy.This guy acting are good and use multiple logging but the truth is he used the same charactor for all other logging but the problem is he used the same charactor when typing that is the foul language.Do you know that all the tin yang lineage using the foul language because its the same person that reply here and thats why he use foul language.I think I have busted his scam tactic,Where is he now?Must be in trouble i guess?

wisetaobuddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum