Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to warmly welcome the war!

+7
Tin Sun
UlfNilsson
Tin Yee
Mak Jo Si
WWROA
Tin Yat Taoist
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I would like to warmly welcome the war! Empty I would like to warmly welcome the war!

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:02 pm

with napalm and thermite handouts at the door.

just as long as no one hacks the board and kills the plains of war, that is. cuz once/if hacked, there is no victory, just limbo.
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

I would like to warmly welcome the war! Empty Re: I would like to warmly welcome the war!

Post by Tin Yat Taoist Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Hah!  If you're talking about the Wilson Yong / Chi in Nature thing, I'll happily clear up a few things.  No ad hominem, just facts.  

The whole thing started back around 2011, I would have to go dig up some web archive and screenshot stuff to be absolutely certain of the date, but it's not terribly relevant.  What started that whole mess was a question posed to Wilson Yong by one of his students as to the validity of Chi in Nature's temple.  He said some pretty nasty things, and then in July 2012 he started a blog - taoismasterSblog, which is one letter off from Mak Jo Si's blog, taoistmasterblog.  all of the content were nasty attack posts against Mak Jo Si and Chi in Nature, including a letter from a fictitious former 'student' that laid some pretty big monetary claims.  Chi in Nature threw it back at him for a bit, then the whole thing quieted down for a while.  

The whole reason for the kicked beehive right now is that Yong actually sent a certified letter to Chi in Nature with a Cease and Desist, regarding a blog that wasn't even actually theirs.  At that point, in the interest of trying to keep the peace, Mak Jo Si & Lau Jo Si decided to contact the blog owner and ask him to remove the specified posts, and complied with the entire C&D demand to the letter.  

Here's where the problem comes in - after they had done everything they were asked to do, Yong's lawyer followed up with a bunch of completely outrageous demands about removing a ton of their content from the web, and said his client may pursue a lawsuit regardless of their response.  THAT is what got the whole current shitstorm spinning - a whole bunch of people got pissed and decided to fight back.  Mak Jo Si, Lau Jo Si, students, believers, fans, quite a crowd.  Upon further investigation, they found that Yong had already scrubbed his blog and, I believe, his student's as well, so they could play the innocent victim role.  Too bad for them, they apparently didn't know about the Wayback Machine.  

So, if you are actually curious about the whole mess, or would like the documentation for proof, you can look at taoistmasterblog.com wilson-yong-blame-attack-of-luk-yam-bladeproof-debunking-warrior/  which is timelined pretty well.

And, just to clarify:  I am not Mak Jo Si, or Lau Jo Si, or Yoda from Tao Bums.  I'm not about to scan a drivers license or something to prove it, but if you have a pretty keen eye, my grammar, etc. should be enough to convince you.

Tin Yat Taoist

Back to top Go down

I would like to warmly welcome the war! Empty Re: I would like to warmly welcome the war!

Post by WWROA Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:41 am

Smile
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

https://taouncut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yat Taoist Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:43 am

Since I have been unable to create a Tao Bums account, and I'm not all that fond of their draconian conduct policy, I'll respond to a few things here, and hopefully the relevant Tao Bums will come over and chat.  I promise I don't bite, unless bitten first!

'Friend' posted: ^_^ If they are real Taoist Priest they should fight with their Fu, Altar and Magic or asking the deity to get the
right. Since the war goes for years both are equal in warfare.

My response:  You make a common, but incorrect, assumption about Taoist magic.  The Tin Yat lineage does not use offensive magic to go after people, because that's not what it's for.  We clean, we purify, we exorcise, and we defend ourselves - much like how an ethical martial artist uses his skills.  Bullying is cowardly.  Having said that, here is a point to consider:  Mak Jo Si has called out the entirely of the Luk Yam cult.  Not just Wilson Yong - all of them.  Many by name and in specific.  You'll note that Mak Jo Si, Lau Jo Si, and the rest of us are doing just fine.  So, either their magic is completely weak and ineffectual, or ours is easily capable of taking on their entire cult, or perhaps it's a bit of both...

The 'war' with Wilson Yong - we are in a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' position with this guy.  Every time he's left alone for a little while, he comes back at us with something new, and then plays the innocent victim when we defend ourselves.  So either we don't respond, and people call us cowards, or we do, and people call us bullies.  You see the problem?

idiot_stimpy - You have excellent taste in cartoons!  Feel free to come over here if you'd like to talk directly.  If you look at the links on Mak Jo Si's blog, you can pretty quickly sort out why we're not trying to talk over there.  People have been pretty nasty to him there for years, and for some reason shitting on him and Chi in Nature seems to be exempt from the "everyone has to be super nice fluffy bunnies" policy over there.

Anyone else, as I said, please come on over and talk, I'll happily field questions.  I'm sure flame wars are far more entertaining, but I'll gladly keep it civil if everyone else does!

Tin Yat Taoist

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:12 am

Smile interesting stuff.

Yes, this forum arose due to "draconian conduct policy" haha Smile

We are Taoist rebels here breaking free from the system ;P

For me I like to talk things out... how can this ever happen if threads are locked/moved..or members banned etc.

What has gone on for 6 years? may have been resolved long ago... and maybe we would all have learned something

I think the involvement of lawyers should not be...

I believe that truth ultimately is self evident and stands alone... in addition each should be allowed to assess for themselves what is or isn't truth.

+ the "law" as it is today is very corrupt... how does a corrupt system defend truth?

They care more about money than truth.

Last edited by WWROA on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:15 am

Tin Yat Taoist wrote:The Tin Yat lineage does not use offensive magic to go after people, because that's not what it's for. We clean, we purify, we exorcise, and we defend ourselves - much like how an ethical martial artist uses his skills.
I like this Smile
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yat Taoist Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Yeah, it's hard to have a conversation when one side gets muted, or either side can be removed for calling someone a doodiehead.

And in response to what you said over at TTB: I think Mak Jo Si understands you a bit better now. It can be tough, when English isn't your first language, to sort out humor and sarcasm and just plain joking around. That's a major reason why I decided to step up and assist.

He's also up to speed on 'wisetaobuddy', who has continued to send him snotty messages through his blog contact form.

It greatly amuses me that so many people on TTB forum take issue with Mak Jo Si and Chi in Nature defending ourselves from the flak we get online and in person. When did self-defense become counter to Taoist teachings? The actual temple has been broken into, robbed, and vandalized more than once. It's not a matter of imaginary enemies and online tough guys.

And while this is self-evident logic, and I hate to tell people things they already know, I feel I should add: Applejack is best pony.

Tin Yat Taoist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yat Taoist Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:35 am

Did they delete that thread on TTB? seems to have vanished. No great surprise, that.

Tin Yat Taoist

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:32 am

Ah cool yes... I suppose we do speak in a more round-about way?? regarding humour/ sarcasm

That is no good.... and yes it appears the thread has been deleted.

No notification either.

It had some good views though Smile

Just makes me more suspicious...

WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:38 am

ah yes...wonderful flute playing also Smile
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:00 am

Hello all, seems like someone don't believe that "Tin Yat Taoist" is not me. Therefore I decided to show up here and join my student in the frontline. Since my student do not want to show his identity here, I do respect that and will refer to him as "my student" here.

I am personally very disgusted at TTB for their way of "moderation" and also suspecting me to be this and that person while I am not. What the FUCK is wrong with their head eh? I don't know, but I think that I don't want to waste time on that forum to even attempt talking and at the end be deleted or banned or harassed. It's pointless.

So here I am, if you want to try stabbing behind my back, stab me here right in front of me and let's try to fight things out here. LOL! (joking).

I am open here to answer any questions or even to clear any confusions or misunderstanding you guys might have about me and my lineage or my students and anything. But again, just like my student said - I am here to start at a peaceful tone, but if you bite me, I will not hold back my fire too.

I just want to say this again, I am not "Tin Yat Taoist" above, and I am not Smurfpower, Blast, whatever shit. I have only ONE account on Tao Bum and that is Mak Tin Si, but damn I don't even remember my password, who cares. I don't read that forum for a long time already and the reason why I did recently is also because of SmurfPower's email and that is the only reason. Honestly, I am very very mad when people all suspected I am this and that, holy fucking shit, if I need to fuck your face, do you think I need to use a fake name and hide behind the monitor? Those people think I am that kinda guy? If I am, why do I show up on Youtube with a real face while those so called moderators all just hide behind their back? Especially that bagwa KISS ASS, gosh, she or he is so suspicious of everything! I am very disappointed at Tao Bum for all those things. I cannot stand it but here I am again, you need to talk, talk to me here. I am not using a fake name nor a fake identity - that's not my style.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:43 am

Welcome to the forum!
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:51 am

WWROA wrote:Welcome to the forum!
Thank you for the welcome and this place of freedom. Finally a place words can be heard. We need a statue of liberty here!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:21 am

ahah!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:22 am

WWROA wrote:ahah!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HURRAY! I thank you for this forum of liberty, really nice to have a place to clear up shit.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:32 am

no worries Smile

We are only small in number here...it is something though I guess
WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:34 am

WWROA wrote:no worries Smile

We are only small in number here...it is something though I guess
Well, everyone start small too, even Tao Bums, or me. It will grow if people realize the value of it and know the true importance of this forum. I see it already, and hence I am here to support. Very Happy 
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yee Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:44 am

Hi all I'm Tin Yee from Tin Yat Lineage Smile definitely not an imposter lol!
Tin Yee
Tin Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:47 am

Tin Yee wrote:Hi all I'm Tin Yee from Tin Yat Lineage :)definitely not an imposter lol!
Hey Tin Yee the KAD! Thanks for joining and supporting the forum! Have fun here and don't forget to touch the liberty statue for good luck! LOL!!!

(Hey all, KAD = Kung Fu Addiction Disease)... Tin Yee is my Tin Yat Lineage student but also learning kung fu from me. She is very into Kung Fu now! She just told me she did 2000 punches and stuff a few nights ago on the heavybag... gosh... that's not a girl style. LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yee Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:58 am

Seems like a much nicer chatroom here. I read the policy quickly - no slanderous materials welcomed. I assume no libel either. SWEET!
Tin Yee
Tin Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Yee Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:00 am

Yes... I didn't expect my fists to love the heavy bag so much either haha. Kicks too! :p
Tin Yee
Tin Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:01 am

Tin Yee wrote:Seems like a much nicer chatroom here. I read the policy quickly - no slanderous materials welcomed. I assume no libel either. SWEET!
Thanks for the reminder too! I actually did fired some "words" in my previous posts. But then, they are just there to vent some of my fire out... you know, I have been bullied too long and ate too much fire in the past, now I hope the "moderator" here can approve my first firing session... hahahahahaha! Will tone down abit later!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by UlfNilsson Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:11 am

Im a student of Mak Jo Si and has been for about a year now. My main interest is in Kung Fu, but Taoism is of great interest aswell, especially Tin Yat Lineage which seems to me to be a true and serious lineage (unlike ...)
Im 40 years old, married with one son of 9 months now. Ive been inte Martial aRts for many year, and have taught Kung Fu (mainly White Crane and Baguazhang) for quite some time now, and Mak Jo Si is without a doubt one of the finest teachers Ive met , Im proud to have him as a teacher.

UlfNilsson

http://landskronakungfu.n.nu

Back to top Go down

Post by WWROA Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:34 am

Hello! Welcome Tin Yee and UlfNilsson!

Also Welcome Tin Yat, I may have missed before Smile

Fire is good Smile

It is healthy and sometimes situations call for such.

There is too much childish behaviour... i'd like to think we are more mature here and can dance among the devils Very Happy haha

WWROA
WWROA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:37 am

Hahahaha! I can see your FireFox pic..!

Ulf is here! NICE! Well maybe Ulf can tell people about how I teach kung fu in the future, and how my lessons are such a SCAM as people say --- or no? LOL!!! I really hate it when people are just try to eliminate competitors or what they seems to be a threat to them, and use fire to burn my backyard. It's time for us to come out and spray the hose around!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum