Tao Uncut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

+13
wisetaobuddy
Tin Lui
azrael-99
Yoda
Tin yuen
Tin Sun
StandsForTruth
flo
WWROA
Tin Yee
UlfNilsson
hris Arnold
Mak Jo Si
17 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A - Page 6 Empty Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Tin Lui wrote:Mak Jo Si,

I would tell him to fuck off as well if directed to me. But even reading his posting he does have a problem mentally listening or maybe it was Wilson Yong who hired him or her to be this anal because Wilson Yong is such a shy, nice, and innocent fuck busy guy.

What I don't get is if you are being accused on media for wrong doing it will be wise to address to the public the reason, but hiding in the cave will just make it worst.

People get the impression you are young, soft and too radical in the Taoism to be genuine and therefore mock you. But the funny thing is the joke is on them because you will get fucked to the extreme at the end for being an asshole. Now that is Taoism attitude...you fuck with nature and nature fuck you harder with hotter temperature and crazy weather.
i just wonder all the tin yat line age student and the master are having the common practice that is talking bad word.Is this you call true taoism??What a bunch of noncense practictioner

wisetaobuddy

Back to top Go down

Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A - Page 6 Empty Re: Mak Jo Si or Tin Yat Lineage Taoism Q and A

Post by wisetaobuddy Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:47 pm

I would tell him to fuck off as well if directed to me. But even reading his posting he does have a problem mentally listening or maybe it was Wilson Yong who hired him or her to be this anal because Wilson Yong is such a shy, nice, and innocent fuck busy guy.

What I don't get is if you are being accused on media for wrong doing it will be wise to address to the public the reason, but hiding in the cave will just make it worst.

People get the impression you are young, soft and too radical in the Taoism to be genuine and therefore mock you. But the funny thing is the joke is on them because you will get fucked to the extreme at the end for being an asshole. Now that is Taoism attitude...you fuck with nature and nature fuck you harder with hotter temperature and crazy weather.
nice bad word you got there haha the same repeated words

wisetaobuddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Lui Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Now I am revealing my nature state....excused my french
but hey a wisetaobuddy go FUCK your self cause now you are a piece shit that no one will step on. You are now known as fucken mental in this forum. So like the previous posting go FUCK OFF!!! Thank you
Tin Lui
Tin Lui

http://www.chiinnature.com/studentprofile_Tinlui.html

Back to top Go down

Post by wisetaobuddy Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:
Tin Lui wrote: Mak Jo Si is a busy person as well and cannot tolerate people who DON'T listen well as well virtue less. I can be wrong about you, but you existence here so far led to that conclusion.
Very true, I was just typing up a bunch of blog post on my blog this morning... holy cow, see Taoist Master Blog and you can see how many new posts I typed today! Amazing... but now I need to sleep!  Laughing 

Yup I am a human being, not a robot. If someone fuck around me first and then pretend to be a sheep, trust me, I will always treat them like fucktards only.  It's more like someone rape your mom and kill your dad and then they say something to demand you to do something... will you help them to do it even they speak "nicer"?

The best word I can use for that guy is -- get the fuck out of my sight and fuck the wall if you wish.

Nice eh? Very direct.
nope you wont sleep well cos i just triggered your inner self and you wont sleep until you won the argument

wisetaobuddy

Back to top Go down

Post by wisetaobuddy Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:52 pm

Tin Lui wrote:Now I am revealing my nature state....excused my french
but hey a wisetaobuddy go FUCK your self cause now you are a piece shit that no one will step on. You are now known as fucken mental in this forum. So like the previous posting go FUCK OFF!!!  Thank you

are there any better words from your mouth?

wisetaobuddy

Back to top Go down

Post by wisetaobuddy Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:00 pm

[quote="wisetaobuddy"]
Tin Lui wrote:Now I am revealing my nature state....excused my french
but hey a wisetaobuddy go FUCK your self cause now you are a piece shit that no one will step on. You are now known as fucken mental in this forum. So like the previous posting go FUCK OFF!!!  Thank you
are there any better words from your mouth?[/quote
and also this is you dont have to reveal your true self cos i know better who you are

wisetaobuddy

Back to top Go down

Post by wisetaobuddy Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Mak Jo Si wrote:
Tin Lui wrote: Mak Jo Si is a busy person as well and cannot tolerate people who DON'T listen well as well virtue less. I can be wrong about you, but you existence here so far led to that conclusion.
Very true, I was just typing up a bunch of blog post on my blog this morning... holy cow, see Taoist Master Blog and you can see how many new posts I typed today! Amazing... but now I need to sleep!  Laughing 

Yup I am a human being, not a robot. If someone fuck around me first and then pretend to be a sheep, trust me, I will always treat them like fucktards only.  It's more like someone rape your mom and kill your dad and then they say something to demand you to do something... will you help them to do it even they speak "nicer"?

The best word I can use for that guy is -- get the fuck out of my sight and fuck the wall if you wish.

Nice eh? Very direct.
Ya he is a busy person but glue to the internet all day long

wisetaobuddy

Back to top Go down

Post by wisetaobuddy Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Ya i directed to you as well and you know what i will reveal one truth about 2 or 3 of you in this forum and I will wait till you finnish your bad words or bad mouth first

wisetaobuddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:26 pm

wisetaobuddy wrote:are there any better words from your mouth?
We do have much better words to say, anyone who read our other posting will know, we are well known for being informative and knowledgeable of what we teach. But these nice words are not for you, FUCKER.

wisetaobuddy wrote:Ya he is a busy person but glue to the internet all day long
Ya, because my business is focused on "online market" and I am servicing the online market day and night since I have people oversea and also in America. You got a problem with that? If I am not glued to the internet all day, do I glue to the toilet all day like you? cheers 

wisetaobuddy wrote:Ya i directed to you as well and you know what i will reveal one truth about 2 or 3 of you in this forum and I will wait till you finnish your bad words or bad mouth first
OKAY! EVERYONE, LET'S JUST PURELY SWEAR AT THIS SCUMBAG AND WE WILL BE FREE OF DISTURBANCE! GREAT!!!! FUCK OFF YOU WIDE-TAO-TITTY WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF YOU AND WE WANT YOU OUT OF THE FUCKING SIGHT. PERIOD. IF YOU DO NOT FUCK OFF AND CHOOSE TO BE AROUND, THAT'S YOUR CHOICE, AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHTS TO "SWEAR"! LOL!!!! EVERYONE LET'S JOIN THE GAME!

FUCK OFF THE PLANET!!cheers 

Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

http://www.chiinnature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Lui Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:44 pm

WTB...get off your mother's computer and go to sleep.... maybe that will cure your fucken sickness.
Tin Lui
Tin Lui

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Tin Lui wrote:WTB...get off your mother's computer and go to sleep.... maybe that will cure your fucken sickness.
WTB should be WTF instead, LOL!

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fucking%20cunts

try paste this on the browser, it describe him well!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Lui Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Hahahahaha the new title WTF for WTB sounds great hahahaha
Tin Lui
Tin Lui

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Lui Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:17 pm

We should all ignore the WTF like a crazy dog. Let it bark until it wears out hahahahaha bad dog
Tin Lui
Tin Lui

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Tin Lui wrote:We should all ignore the WTF like a crazy dog. Let it bark until it wears out hahahahaha bad dog
Hahaha! WTF is a dog? Man, dogs are sometimes very good friends of hunters and homes too! I think he don't deserve to be a dog, WTF is just WTF, and he is "What the Fuck" meaning he is nothing and really don't know what he can reincarnate or recycle into that is useful or have a purpose on earth. Gosh, best word is -- GARBAGE or JUNK.
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Lui Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Sorry dogs didn't mean to insult your species...you are right dogs are man best friends so I retract comparing WTF to them. But even garbage and junk can be recycled so categorizing him to that will not make sense. What about a lost soul...it have no image of itself, no logic, don't listen, very stubborn and invisible to the world. Maybe WTF = lost soul?
Tin Lui
Tin Lui

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Tin Lui wrote:Sorry dogs didn't mean to insult your species...you are right dogs are man best friends so I retract comparing WTF to them. But even garbage and junk can be recycled so categorizing him to that will not make sense. What about a lost soul...it have no image of itself, no logic, don't listen, very stubborn and invisible to the world. Maybe WTF = lost soul?
Great topic started here...

According to the theory in Taoism, Tin Yat Lineage, a soul soul depends on what kinds of soul. In our theory of the 3 souls, which consist of the soul-mental, soul-physical, snd soul-celestial... WTF doesn't seems to have soul-mental at all because he or she don't think, or feel or even sense anything. Soul-celestial is a truly no no because WTF he is right? So we are left with soul-physical because his body know how to type the post over and over and over again.

Sure, now he is a soul-physical wandering on the yang planet, WTF? I guess we better grab our gears and shatter this soul into shit and so we can dust it off or powderized it with our tao-lights! BA20, BC40, and TM11 please. LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Lui Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Mak Jo Si then WTF is like a zombie with only physical soul. Right? if it had mental soul then it will comprehend our message. I wonder how polluted is this it. Hmmmm this it probably have bad health since it's celestial soul is pretty much shattered.

I think I had sensed an evil magic attack from WTF...kindly verified thank you, if so I will give no mercy back to it,,,that I promised.
Tin Lui
Tin Lui

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Tin Lui wrote:Mak Jo Si then WTF is like a zombie with only physical soul. Right? if it had mental soul then it will comprehend our message. I wonder how polluted is this it. Hmmmm this it probably have bad health since it's celestial soul is pretty much shattered.

I think I had sensed an evil magic attack from WTF...kindly verified thank you, if so I will give no mercy back to it,,,that I promised.
Laughing evil magic attack will be seen as "craziness" and "your illusion" which I think WTF will say in the near future, but who give a shit right? LOL! zombies are to be nuked with some green color blades and guns, just like in the movies, HAHAHAAHAHAA!

WTF - bite me! See if it works huh? LOL! BITE, come on! BITE! here! No, I am giving you my ASS! BITE IT IF YOU CAN! Twisted Evil 
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Hard Trojan Von Nut Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Laughing what the bark is this woof?
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut
Die Hard Trojan Von Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoda Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:56 am

Epic thread!

Tin Yat taoists are NOT good Buddhists!!!

Taoists do NOT suffer in this life

Taoists do NOT go to the western paradise

Taoists do NOT allow people to attack them

Taoists do NOT allow people to drain them

Taoists do NOT allow people to deceive them through false virtues or spiritual powers

Yes, most all of us TY Taoists have been deceived, fooled, and taken advantage of in one way or another in the past but we learn, wise up, and defend against such attacks in the future.

If one's body's immune system were turned off, one would have to live in a sanitized bubble or die.

In the same way, our mind and spirit needs an active defense system too. Just loving and being compassionate will open one up to hackers and one's quality of life will diminsh and leave only suffering, dukha, and dookie.Sad 
Yoda
Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post by hris Arnold Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:40 am

Hi All

Great post yoda! Also I have to only admire my friends swearing skills! Keep up the good work!

Best
Chris Arnold
Desert Dao Center
hris Arnold
hris Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:05 am

Hahahaha, Damn true, Tin Yang, great posting with some golden words! Swearing is not a problem, and even punching people in the face isn't a problem too, as long as we are doing it for good, and, legally, LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Tin Lui Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:54 pm

WTF ...you are fucking evil and now I will let you taste what true Taoism magic medicine is all about. This will be my last post to you.
Tin Lui
Tin Lui

Back to top Go down

Post by Mak Jo Si Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Tin Lui wrote:WTF ...you are fucking evil and now I will let you taste what true Taoism magic medicine is all about. This will be my last post to you.
I think WTF already went to WTF. LOL!
Mak Jo Si
Mak Jo Si

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowing Hands Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Let me introduce myself; I am a traditional Daoist Holyman (wu Shi).
I was accepted by my Divine masters 29 years ago in a temple in Malaysia. I was then baptized by another wu in a trance of the Monkey God, Chi Tien Da Shen. I have been taught by my Divine masters since then. On my website you will see that my lineage comes from the Mao Shan Temple, my Masters are there as the head of the sect. My alter in the Temple, has a holy table which has the three masters who I beg to come to me to draw the Fa fu, Fa shui and teach me martial arts etc. To be taught and become a student of an Immortal is a very difficult task, not given to anyone, or easily achieved.
Let me clearly state what I know: The Tin Yat system is an invented system and has no lineage, there appears to be no Divine Master teaching the self made Taoist priest who heads this sect. Alot of what he does is borrowed or made up from other Taoist practices. A genuine Taoist priest would not use words like F***, S*** etc. He wouldn't need to be telling everyone how wonderful he is and is relying on selling his brand of Taoism to make a living. Genuine Taoist priests are concerned with inner cultivation and helping others. As a genuine wu, we have little time for formal costume and is only worn or very few occasions and do most of our spiritual training and work in tatty jeans and t-shirts. There are many genuine Taoists out there, who are attached to genuine temples and long lineages that have established schools dating back to Chang Tao Ling. The Most Important factor of any spiritual sect is who is the Divine teacher?

Flowing Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next